Forever Studios Reviews

of reviewers recommend Forever Studios
Own Driver, Courier, Postal Service
Read Forever Studios Reviews

About Forever Studios:

Restore, relive and create something extraordinary from your precious memories.

561-235-7808

Forever Studios 5 star review on 24th January 2021
Robbie Felts
Forever Studios 5 star review on 24th January 2021
Robbie Felts
I was so fortunate to find Forever Studios online when I google "photograph repair". Because I was desperate to have a small black & white repaired and needed it rushed for a family whose mother is terminally ill, I decided to call and explain my predicament. Madison could not have been nicer and more understanding! She clearly explained how I should submit the photo and, with great sensitivity, promised that the work would be completed, if not the same afternoon, then the next morning. Knowing how worn the original image was, it was difficult for me to comprehend how such a monumental task could be accomplished. However, the next morning, scarcely 18 hours after sending the image to them, I received a beautiful, impeccably restored picture with no sign of any scratches, bend folds or other distractions that was on the original. Forever Studios...no, those angel artist who work at Forever Studios are miracle workers! I will be using these new best friends for more work and will certainly spread the good news about this great company!
Forever Studios 5 star review on 11th March 2020
Tom, Wow. Thank you so much for these beautiful words. Reading this makes it all worth it for us. We are so happy to hear about your experience. We can not wait to do more work with you. Please check out our media transfer service as well! https://foreverstudios.com/home-movies-transfer-to-dvd/ Have a wonderful rest of your week. Sincerely, Zachary -owner
The photos came out great.
Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear you were pleased with your photos. Have a great week!
Our family is so pleased with the restoration work completed on a 60 year old black and white photo that had yellow fading and a crease. Colorizing the photo brought back to life my dad who recently passed away along side his brothers who have been gone for more than 30 years. Thank you Forever Studios!
We are so happy to hear you were so pleased with your restoration, it was our pleasure to restore such a treasured memory. We are sorry for your loss.
Imagine not only cracks and tears in a photo dating back to 1928. You then add to that the fact that this order was actually two photos taped together. I didn't realize it until I was sent the repaired photograph! Forever Yours amazed me , wowed me and brought me to tears when I saw this photo completely repaired. This is one amazing company. If they could take my ridiculously damaged photo to what I am so delighted with, please, by all means , trust this company. What they say they can do, they do!
Thank you so much for your wonderful review, it was our pleasure to bring your old photo back to it's original beauty. We appreciate your business and hope you have a great week!
My go to for restoration from now on. Very happy
We are pleased to hear how happy. you were with your restoration. We look forward to future business with you. Have a great week.
I was very happy with the restoration of an old yellowed photo. I surprised my husband with the new photo of his daughters when they were little. It made his day! Service was prompt and communication was great. Highly recommend!
We appreciate your wonderful review. It was our pleasure to restore the photo of your husband's daughters. Thank you very much for your recommendation. Have a great weekend!
Nice restoration of 1915 family photo. Color addition was what I had thought they might have looked like. My family and friends enjoy the picture. Thank You!
We are pleased to hear you and your family enjoyed the restoration of such a wonderful photo. We thank you for your business.
Excellent job of restoring the photo. I really liked the result. Super. Thanks!
We are happy you liked your restoration, we work hard to give quality work with fast turn around times! We appreciate your business!
Love the restoration. Thought it was ruined, now we have our wedding picture back! Thanks
So happy to hear we were able to restore your cherished wedding photo. It was our pleasure doing business with you!
I worked with Ryan who made working with Forever Studios a breeze and easy to understand. I would like to thank Ryan and other's in bring an old photo back to life and improving it. Thank You Hug Family.
Thank you for your wonderful review, it was our pleasure to restore your wonderful photo. Ryan is an exceptional employee! We appreciate your business, have a great weekend!
Super fast service, great work, I'm in love with my restored photo.
It was our pleasure to restore your wonderful photo, thank you for your review. Have a great weekend!
The finished photo restoration was beyond my expectations. It was perfect in every way. Thank you
Thank you for your review, it was our pleasure to restore your wonderful photo. Have a great weekend!
My grandmother loved the restored picture of herself as a young girl! She passed away a few months later so the fact that I was able to give her this gift was truly priceless. Thank you for the work that you do. It was an easy process and I when I requested an edit before finalization, the edit was done quickly and perfectly. Thank you very much!!
Thank you for taking a moment to write a review. We are so sorry to hear about your loss. We are glad to hear we were able to make her happy with our photo restoration. It was our pleasure!
I’ve been looking for years to find a good photo restoration and colorizing service and was extremely pleased with the work Forever Studio restoration artists did on two of my old photos. One photo was of my mother and me when only a few weeks old while the other was of my wife just after we were engaged. The work done was simply amazing and I’ve had both photos framed and prominently displayed in my office! Thank you Forever Studios! I will be sending you several more old photos for you to restore!
Thank you for your wonderful review, we're so happy to hear you were pleased with your photo restorations. We look forward to working with you again. Have a great weekend!
I had a picture from 1874 that had a very bad area on it. They did a great job putting the little striped dress back in the picture and while there wasn’t enough detail to restore her hand perfectly, they managed to restore the hand in a way that it didn’t detract from the photo & the baby’s beautiful face. They also did a 2nd version on one photo that was also damaged & they let me choose the version. I really appreciated it since it was a picture of my dad from about 1938. Thank you artists of Forever Studios!
Thank you for your beautiful review. we are so happy to hear how pleased you were with your photo restorations and reconstructions. Have a great week!
The picture of my Grandma Fanny in 1911 after just arriving to the US had become so faded we couldn't even see her features. After Forever Studios took care of the fading my mother, sisters and I said "colorize it!" Now it's framed and up on our mantle. We really love it because we had Grandma living with us until she was 96.
Forever Studios 5 star review on 8th March 2021 Forever Studios 5 star review on 8th March 2021
Thank you so much for uploading your wonderful photo for others to see. We glad to hear how happy you are with your restoration. Thank you for your business!
Just received my print, OMG, can't tell you how I felt! I thought what I sent them had no hope! Boy was I wrong! Totally more than I had expected! All the way through the process they were more than kind caring and patient, as, being 78 years old, not to savvy to technology! They did the job, helped me and I "T-TOTALLY" recommend them to any one!
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We work hard to provide excellent customer service and quality work! We thank you for your glowing recommendation, and appreciate your business.
Beautiful, gorgeous, outstanding restorations!! I'm thrilled with the results! Thank you SO MUCH for providing this valuable service and for doing it so well!!
We are so happy to hear you were so pleased with your photo restoration. Thank you for your amazing review, we appreciate your business! Have a great weekend!
I have placed 3 orders for photo restoration. I’m completely satisfied with the results . Well worth the money. Thank you for the great job
Thank you for you wonderful review, it was our pleasure to restore your photos. We appreciate your business. Have a great Weekend!
This is was my first photo restoration with Forever Studios. It went so well they are already bringing color to the only photo my husband has of his dad and it is already amazing!!! Hmmm.... which one next! Thank you for bringing color and clarity to our memories!!
Forever Studios 5 star review on 2nd March 2021 Forever Studios 5 star review on 2nd March 2021 Forever Studios 5 star review on 2nd March 2021 Forever Studios 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Thank you so much for posting your photos for others to see! It was our pleasure to restore your beautiful photos. Thank you for your business!
I restored a picture for a loved one, it turned out better than expected. Thank you..
We are happy to hear you were so pleased with your photo restoration and look forward to doing future business with you!
Forever Studios is rated 4.98 based on 391 reviews