Forever Studios Reviews

of reviewers recommend Forever Studios
Own Driver, Courier, Postal Service
Read Forever Studios Reviews

About Forever Studios:

Restore, relive and create something extraordinary from your precious memories.

561-235-7808

Forever Studios 5 star review on 4th January 2020
Jill Simon
Forever Studios 5 star review on 27th December 2019
Joni Beahm
I was so fortunate to find Forever Studios online when I google "photograph repair". Because I was desperate to have a small black & white repaired and needed it rushed for a family whose mother is terminally ill, I decided to call and explain my predicament. Madison could not have been nicer and more understanding! She clearly explained how I should submit the photo and, with great sensitivity, promised that the work would be completed, if not the same afternoon, then the next morning. Knowing how worn the original image was, it was difficult for me to comprehend how such a monumental task could be accomplished. However, the next morning, scarcely 18 hours after sending the image to them, I received a beautiful, impeccably restored picture with no sign of any scratches, bend folds or other distractions that was on the original. Forever Studios...no, those angel artist who work at Forever Studios are miracle workers! I will be using these new best friends for more work and will certainly spread the good news about this great company!
Forever Studios 5 star review on 11th March 2020
Tom,

Wow. Thank you so much for these beautiful words. Reading this makes it all worth it for us. We are so happy to hear about your experience. We can not wait to do more work with you.

Please check out our media transfer service as well! https://foreverstudios.com/home-movies-transfer-to-dvd/

Have a wonderful rest of your week.

Sincerely,

Zachary
-owner
Very happy with the out come of my 59 year old picture restoration. Is amazing!!
I very pleased with the picture of my husband.
Love your work. Thank you very much.
I have been sending pictures to be restored the last three years and never had a problem.The quality is great there artist make a old dirty cracked beat up picture look like it was taken that day. Plus the girls at customer service are great to talk to answer all your questions.The picture I uploaded was my Communion picture 1960
Forever Studios 5 star review on 17th October 2020
It was amazing how my picture transform whenever you do the restauración. All the ditals . All matching colors It just perfect love it !!!.... thank you so mach. You save the memories of ours family. I will be send you a other picture to transform really soon 🤗🥰🥰
The process was easy and I received my restored photos very quickly.
Excellent work, professional service.
High quality
I am THRILLED with the work that Forever Studios did in restoring two precious family photos that date back to 1898 and around 1902. One was of my Canadian great-grandmother and her 4 children (my grandfather is the older boy), and the other was my Massachusetts great-grandfather driving an early horseless carriage from a tiller in the back seat. They so carefully removed the marks and rips, and brought back what had faded. What I really appreciated was how they would take all my suggestions and make further edits, within a day or two. This included removing a background at my request, restoring ears and hands that had disappeared, and making my pictures heirlooms to cherish for future generations. I have been telling my friends and contacts involved with local history museums about Forever Studios, and will not hesitate using them again!
Forever Studios 5 star review on 14th October 2020 Forever Studios 5 star review on 14th October 2020 Forever Studios 5 star review on 14th October 2020 Forever Studios 5 star review on 14th October 2020
I have been actively scanning some very old photos and slides to preserve them for my family. Unfortunately, many have been damaged by moisture and mold. At some point I thought I would search for an online service to see if they could restore some of the less damaged ones. I ran across Forever Studios and sent them a few 50 year old family slides that had a range of damage. Honestly, I thought these images were lost to time. When I got the proofs back (in two days), the results took my breath away. The images were beautiful and accurate. I sent a second set of even more damaged images and through a couple of straightforward email and phone interactions, they were able to recover the photos to my great satisfaction. I am so happy to have found them. I certainly will be sending more photos to Forever Studios in the future as I continue my project.
Love Forever Studios!!! They repaired my photos for fraction of the cost of other companies. I am a forever fan!!! ❤️
The quality of the end product far exceeded our expectations.

Bill Martin
Super quick work. Great job transferring my home movies.
FS has done an outstanding job of restoring and enlarging several old photos for me. I highly recommend them! - Deb
They restored a photograph that was 80 years old and did a great job
Forever Studios 5 star review on 12th October 2020
A 8" X 10" over 40 years old,, faded.. now a 16" X 20" renewed,, a wedding picture,, AWESOME,, SO PROUD & PLEASED,, THANK YOU FAR A JOB WELL DONE..
After looking on line for a company to transfer my old VHS family tapes,I decided To go with Forever Studios for the Job and they did not disappoint me,they did a great job digitizing those old tapes,now I can share them with the rest of the family.
I used this company 4 times, and they always do a great job.
So impressed with this company and highly recommend them! Service and quality of the work is outstanding.
I was very pleased with the transfer of my tapes to DVDs, and the quick turnaround. so glad I found Forever Studios!
This month marks my 50th wedding anniversary. All my photos were torn, cracked and yellowed. Forever Studios brought them back to life and I am able to relive that happy day.
Forever Studios is rated 4.97 based on 234 reviews