Forever Studios Reviews

hello@foreverstudios.com

1181 South Rogers Circle
Suite 32

Tell us how Forever Studios made you happy

"We are very pleased with the outcome of our album. Thank you for your great service. We will certainly let our friends know."
"I was very pleased with the way Forever Studios restored my picture that was damaged in a flood. Thank you"
"The picture is beautiful. I couldnt believe how it looked comoared to my 50 yr old wedding picture. Thank you so much. This will be displayed at our 50th anniversary celebration!!!!"
"I was told by another restoration company that my photograph was too damaged to restore. Forever Studios, however, restored it beautifully. I chatted online to determine the services I needed, submitted my order, and had my digital proof in about 48 hours. Thank you!"
"Dear Forever Studio, Thank you for the excellent work in transforming a 30 year old tape into a DVD. Great work and great service . Thanks Regards Dr. Karin Holstein"
"I doubted the photo could be restored but I'll doubt no more. Exceellent job."
"Rapidly and skillfully lived up to its advertised service."
"Very good work and quick turnaround. I plan to continue to utilize their services for many other needs. Thank you."
"Amazing transformation of my most precious WWII photos of my father. Thank you!"
"I've taken many videos to them converted them into DVDs and also on a USB and they always do a great job I totally recommend them 100%"
"Very impressed by the work of Forever Studios. Super fast friendly and better quality than the large digital transfer companies."
"Everyone was very professional, helpful and friendly. My final project was amazing!! I will definitely use your services again. Thank you so much"
"MAde the whole process very simple to make pictures happen"
"Great results & service"
"IF there was an "outstanding" rating here that is what I would give. I am beyond happy with the restoration you did on my tintype picture. It was very dark and the new one looks like a recent studio picture. My late mother had a picture she wanted restored so badly. She is gone now but I'm going to have it done to honor her. Thank you"
"I sent two pictures that needed to be repaired. Forever Studios advertises that they will make three attempts to satisfy their customer request. The first two attempts were a complete failure and I had no hopes that a third attempt would be successful. I was pleasantly with the attitude of the contact person with Forever Studios through the process. They were professional and respectful of my critiques. They promised to send the photos to a different artist to make the corrections and I was blown away by how well it was done. In fact it was better than I hoped for and I am very particular about what I needed to be corrected in the photos. Great job! And, thank you!"
"Appreciate being local so can personally drop off and pick up my precious wedding VHS tape! Quick turnaround. Very kind staff."
"A great restoration of a picture taken in 1966. Great Christmas gift for my siblings. Thank you"
"The picture you did of my grandma was absolutely amazing my mom loves it"
"Forever Studios recently restored several 110 year old photos for us and did a fantastic job. The quality of their work was great and we received the proofs back to review in just a few days. Delivery of the final prints also took only a few more days and we received everything exactly when promised. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend Zachery and his staff for any "photographic" needs that you might have. They are a great company to work with."
Forever Studios is rated 5.00 based on 34 reviews