Forever Studios Reviews

of reviewers recommend Forever Studios
Own Driver, Courier, Postal Service
Read Forever Studios Reviews

About Forever Studios:

Restore, relive and create something extraordinary from your precious memories.

561-235-7808

Forever Studios 5 star review on 2nd January 2021
Sari Monaco
Forever Studios 5 star review on 31st December 2020
Rebecca Moore
I was so fortunate to find Forever Studios online when I google "photograph repair". Because I was desperate to have a small black & white repaired and needed it rushed for a family whose mother is terminally ill, I decided to call and explain my predicament. Madison could not have been nicer and more understanding! She clearly explained how I should submit the photo and, with great sensitivity, promised that the work would be completed, if not the same afternoon, then the next morning. Knowing how worn the original image was, it was difficult for me to comprehend how such a monumental task could be accomplished. However, the next morning, scarcely 18 hours after sending the image to them, I received a beautiful, impeccably restored picture with no sign of any scratches, bend folds or other distractions that was on the original. Forever Studios...no, those angel artist who work at Forever Studios are miracle workers! I will be using these new best friends for more work and will certainly spread the good news about this great company!
Forever Studios 5 star review on 11th March 2020
Tom,

Wow. Thank you so much for these beautiful words. Reading this makes it all worth it for us. We are so happy to hear about your experience. We can not wait to do more work with you.

Please check out our media transfer service as well! https://foreverstudios.com/home-movies-transfer-to-dvd/

Have a wonderful rest of your week.

Sincerely,

Zachary
-owner
The restoration on my Mom's wedding photo is amazing. I initially went on Etsy and I had a HORRIBLE restoration done on this photo and knew I had to get a professional to do it. So glad I found Forever Studios.
I'm so happy I found this website! They made my mother so happy fixing her brothers picture. I didn't think it would be fixed but, it looks like it was just taken! Thank you so much for this lovely memory made looking so new!
Forever Studios 5 star review on 24th January 2021 Forever Studios 5 star review on 24th January 2021
I placed an order to restore my parents wedding (1939) photo. Forever Studio did a good job. But I was expecting better as I had selected their most expensive service. I was expecting sharpness and the best quality. I would recommend Forever Studio.
very please with my photo
I restored my baby picture to give to my mom as a Christmas gift.
She was so happy and overwhelmed with the quality of work.
Thank you for playing a part in making our 2020 Christmas more enjoyable!
Sincerely,
Ronda
I really appreciate the fast turn round and so pleased with the photograph now it has been restored. Many thanks
It was our pleasure to restore your photo, we work hard to satisfy our clients. Thank you for your business!
I can’t express how happy I am with my photo. I didn’t expect to receive multiple photos just one for my dad but was wonderful to receive my own yo cherish as well. Thank you kindly.
We are so pleased to hear how happy you and your father were with your Restored photo. Thank you for your business!
The restored photo is beautiful! This picture is almost 60 years old, had a piece missing and lot of wrinkles. They did a fantastic job.
It was our pleasure to restore such a precious memory. Thank you for your business!
This is a 33 1/3 rpm record of a Christmas record my daughter’s school did 29 years ago. The studio transferred this record to a CD.
The recording is perfect. The price was fair and the turnaround time was fast!
Thanks for an outstanding job.
Thank you , we work hard to be fast and efficient while providing excellent customer service. We appreciate your business.
Fast service
Thank you for your review!
Friendly. Prompt. Efficient Service
We work hard and providing excellent customer service and quality work, thank you for your review. It was our pleasure doing business with you?
Very happy with my photo result Great Service I will definitely use the service again
Thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear your happy with your restored photo. WE look forward to doing business again!
I have used Forever Studios for a few transfers. Everything Was done quickly end the final product was fantastic!
It was our pleasure to transfer your media, we work hard to get our finished products out in a timely manner. Have a great weekend!
Forever studios were able to scan negatives from an old disc negative cartridge. The scans came out great and now I’m able to have old cherish memories saved digitally. The quality and the turn around time they provided was great. I have more negatives that need to get scanned and this is the place I will be going back to. Highly recommend them!
We are happy to hear you were so pleased with your finished products. We look forward to future business with you. Have a great Weekend!
Awesome job with the photo. Love your service
Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business! Have a great weekend!
I was very happy with the results of my photo restoration. It was the only picture we have of my grandma when she was 17 and it was tiny and old and damaged. The fs team made it look brand new and brought my mom to tears for her birthday gift. They got it back to me super fast. 10/10 would recommend.
Thank you for your review! It was our pleasure to restore such a wonderful memory. Happy Birthday to your Mom!
Excellent service; fast, efficient, thorough.
Thank you for your wonderful review! We appreciate your business, and have a great weekend!
QUALITY WORK AT A FAIR PRICE AND OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE.

PLAN ON DOING MORE BUSINESS WITH FOREVER STUDIOS AND RECOMMENDING THEM TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS
Thank you for your review and recommendations, We work hard to satisfy our customers. We thank you for your continued business!
Very impressed with the restoration of an old photo.
We are happy to hear you are impressed with your restored photo. Thank you for your business!
We had 10 years of old family 8MM film digitized. The quality is superb. My 98 year old mother watches one or two every night - it makes her day! It was well worth the money to preserve these old memories.
Thank you for your review, it was our pleasure to digitalize your old 8mm. We appreciate your business!
Forever Studios is rated 4.97 based on 351 reviews