Forever Studios Reviews

hello@foreverstudios.com

1181 South Rogers Circle
Suite 32

Tell us how Forever Studios made you happy
We wanted to convert our “priceless” vhs memories to a flash drive to enable keeping these “videos” forever. We were lucky to find them online and based on rave reviews on Yelp, we decided to use their services. They were very professional, provided expert guidance and were very happy with the results. We are now converting all of our remaining tapes to have them forever for our family to see and share.
Posted 6 minutes ago
Quick response and great work. Corrections were also made quickly and exactly what I wanted.
The personnel were pleasant, clear, and helpful. The product was ready when promised and was of good quality.
Forever Studios reproduced pictures of our children that we thought were ruined forever. One photo was torn and stuck to the frame glass. The other photo was stuck to broken glass. Both photos were reproduced and are just like the originals!! Will definitely use them again!
We are thrilled with the service and especislly with the results!
This photo studio gives excellent costumer service and they did an amazing job fixing the picture of my mom, a picture that was about 55 years old. I’m very satisfied and I would recommend this photo studio.
Very fast service and carefully followed me request.
excelent work
I had a very low resolution and very old photograph. It was restored perfectly and with accurate color! AND it was less expensive than other places.
Very happy with the Quality of work. And service .
I have now had three photos restored by Forever Studios. They were faded or dark and all were difficult to see the detail of the subject. They did an excellent job of restoring them.
I usually go to Walgreens for photo service, but when it comes to professional photo restoration, so far, I have not found anyone better than Forever Studios for the best pictures
Loved my first experience with Foreverstudios! I was looking for a place to make a digital copy of my oil painting on canvas. This studio was quick, easy, affordable, with great quality. Will totally be continuing my business with them!
While dealing with the grief of losing a parent, and wanting to preserve and share the many memories of the photos in their home, we turned to Forever Studios for assistance. The kindness and consideration we received, along with the care they took with our things went above and beyond our expectations. Thank you for helping us to preserve and share the memories with all of our family members.
Everything was perfect. Our slides were picked up on time, processed onto a USB and returned when we were told they would be returned. Everyone was very courteous. I would definitely use this service again.
I have a family photo from years ago that faded over the years. I sent the photo and the restoration is great! I am very pleased with the print I purchased.
Kristen was very helpful in explaining, what could be done with my faited pictures. The lab did a good job, in getting 60 year old pictures to look real. I will come back for other work. Sincerely Henny
I am so happy with Forever Studios after I received two great restorations of family photos I had from the 1800s. After a frustrating start (due to the bad damage and quality of the photos), I was ready to throw in the towel. They were relentless in their efforts to come through for me, though, and they presented final proofs that were as perfect as they could be, and actually exceeded what I thought could be done. I'm very happy with Forever Studios and will happily use them again if I am lucky enough to uncover any other old family pics.
Very professional, excellent quality and service.
I am so glad that I chose Forever Studios to transfer my home movies from tape to digital. The quality of the transfer is outstanding and being able to relive those memories is definitely priceless. I am very happy with the professionalism and delivery of the final product. I will definitely work with Forever Studios in the near future!
Forever Studios is rated 4.97 based on 174 reviews