Forever Studios Reviews

1181 South Rogers Circle
Suite 32

Click Here

Tell us how Forever Studios made you happy

"Thank You for bringing these time sensitive photos to Life. The added features had made them even more special . Thanks Again to Forever Studios"
"Excellent service. Great turn around time."
"excellent services provided by Forever Studios. prompt communication and the restoration came out better than expected. thanks again!"
"The picture came perfect --would recommend them ."
"Very satisfied with the restoration. Very speedy service. Would certainly use their services again."
"I contacted Forever Studios after doing a random search for Photo Restoration. I am glad I did. They took one of a kind photos from the 1800s of my great grandparents and made wonderful restoration to them. I plan to add them to my great grandparents grave marker. The restoration was so good, I am sending pictures of my great great grandparents as well. I expect I will be just as happy with the work. Thanks!"
"Great result of an old photo"
"The only place that could figure out how to transfer 1000 photos from a first generation iPad which was not compatible with my MacBook."
"I had two pictures that were over 65 years old and very, very faded. They were able to restore the photos to the original colors and the clarity was excellent."
"Forever Studios did a wonderful job restoring a damaged photo of my grandparents for me. The results are amazing. Will definitely use Forever Studios again for restorations!"
"Did an excellent job! I don't know how they founder here second album to place as an insert but they did. It was a nice touch and gesture!"
"service quick and was as expected only wish I had had the left facial darkness removed for both individuals ( especially female) but that was my error for not asking if it was possible."
"A very old family picture taken 75 years ago was faded and cracked. The photo was restored beautifully without cracks and with perfect clarity. The restored photo now looks as though it was taken yesterday and is crystal clear. I am extremely impressed with the final process and I will highly recommend Forever Studios to all of my family and friends. Forever Studios not only lived up to my high expectations, but they exceeded them. Great job."
"I couldn’t be any more happy with this service. They did a fantastic restoration of a faded photograph of my long-dead father. I couldn’t believe my eyes. Their response was lightning-fast, too."
"Always better than I expect and always on time. I wish there were more things that I needed or wanted from you. . .because I am always impressed and grateful for the truly excellent results! Thanks!!"
"I am having many boxes of slides scanned for conversion to digital. Very pleased with the results so far and plan to continue until all the boxes are finished. Approximately 1,000 slides completed to date."
"Completely satisfied"
"Very easy to work with great quality of the family restored wedding picture."
"Forever Studios restored a very badly damaged photo that two other restorers said was not possible to fix... and I am so pleased with the excellent results. Plus a great website, discount coupon, excellent customer service all around. Will happily recommend this company."
"I couldn't be happier with the photo restoration they did. They restored a photo of my mother as young girl, circa 1940. The photo was aged, ripped and parts of the photo were even missing. Their customer service team is outstanding. I first uploaded the photo to ask if they would be able to restore it because parts of the photo were missing. I recieved a reply that morning. I placed my order that day and received it exactly one week later. I was provided a tracking number and even received a confirmation email telling me the photo had been delivered. The restoration was so well done I'm sending in another tomorrow!"
Forever Studios is rated 5.00 based on 71 reviews