Forever Studios Reviews

of reviewers recommend Forever Studios
Own Driver, Courier, Postal Service
Read Forever Studios Reviews

About Forever Studios:

Restore, relive and create something extraordinary from your precious memories.

561-235-7808

Athena Mort
Forever Studios 5 star review on 23rd December 2019
Athena Mort
More Photos & Videos
I was so fortunate to find Forever Studios online when I google "photograph repair". Because I was desperate to have a small black & white repaired and needed it rushed for a family whose mother is terminally ill, I decided to call and explain my predicament. Madison could not have been nicer and more understanding! She clearly explained how I should submit the photo and, with great sensitivity, promised that the work would be completed, if not the same afternoon, then the next morning. Knowing how worn the original image was, it was difficult for me to comprehend how such a monumental task could be accomplished. However, the next morning, scarcely 18 hours after sending the image to them, I received a beautiful, impeccably restored picture with no sign of any scratches, bend folds or other distractions that was on the original. Forever Studios...no, those angel artist who work at Forever Studios are miracle workers! I will be using these new best friends for more work and will certainly spread the good news about this great company!
Forever Studios 5 star review on 11th March 2020
Tom,

Wow. Thank you so much for these beautiful words. Reading this makes it all worth it for us. We are so happy to hear about your experience. We can not wait to do more work with you.

Please check out our media transfer service as well! https://foreverstudios.com/home-movies-transfer-to-dvd/

Have a wonderful rest of your week.

-owner
I honestly did not think much could be done with the scan I sent to Forever Studios of the 150+ year old photograph of my great-great-grandfather. The original was a was covered with hundreds of scratches, had sections missing, and had a few blurry areas. I was absolutely wrong! Within a matter of hours, they emailed me an amazing proof and asked did I wish for any corrections. I asked that the eye colour be made a bit lighter which they corrected amazingly fast.
I ordered both the digital and print package and I cannot be happier! The price was very reasonable and their colourization skills are wonderful. I definitely shall be a repeat customer.
I cant thank you enough for touching up the picture of my GG Grandmother. She was a civil war widow and this is by far the best picture of her.
Love how my picture came out. Easy to download but having a hard time to order prints online.
It was a plus for me to meet face to face to insure I got the correct order. Dealing with a local company that was polite, efficient, competitively priced was also a plus
our photos were done quickly and done very nicely. It was a pleasure working with them.
the Alberts
This is the second time I have used Forever Studios and am happy with their work. They are more than willing to accommodate your needs.
Great people, great work, great communication and variety of styles to choose from...and they do amazing work restoring old photos! I highly recommend them...
Super job very happy
I am absolutely thrilled with the restoration of my very old and faded photo! I can't stop looking at it! Really great work and I'm already looking for other photos I'd like to send to Forever Studios to restore.
Extremely professional in their communications and product delivery. I highly recommend them.
Excellent results on a very badly damaged image.
Highly recommended.
Excellent service, communication, and the final product outcome was amazing!
The quality of restoration is fantastic. I would highly recommend the Forevestudio.
Excellent work very professional and on time, trust your memories and convert them digital for ever.
Did a Great job
Thanks so much Jon! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Hope to work with you again soon!

Love your product!!!
Thanks Neil. We love to work with you. We hope to see you again very soon! Have a great weekend.

- owner
Transfer of VHS (PAL) tapes to digital format was done professionly and ready when promised. I will choose this company again when the need arises. The staff explains everything well from the beginning. Thanks for great service!
Hi Richard,

Thank you very much for the opportunity to work with you. We are so happy you are pleased with our staff. We try hard!

We hope to see you again soon!

-owner
Excellent prints, professional advice, and prompt service when I was facing a deadline.
Hi Margie,

Thanks for the kind words! We hope to see you again very soon.

Owner
I was very happy with the work that was done for me. I had two services and they were both done with care and before they were promised. Parking good. Will definitely use again when need arises.
Hi Della,

Thank you for allowing us to help you with your DVD copies and archival prints. We are pleased to hear that you were happy with our services. We hope to see you again soon!

Owner
Provided a very old B&W photo that had faded to sepia tones. Got back a BEAUTIFUL full color photograph that I sent to my cousin for Christmas. Loved the finished photo and the very timely service, Many thanks!
Hi Sue,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are so happy to hear you liked the finished product. We hope you look to us again for digitizing or restoring your memories.

Forever Studios is rated 4.97 based on 202 reviews