Forever Studios Reviews

of reviewers recommend Forever Studios
Own Driver, Courier, Postal Service
Read Forever Studios Reviews

About Forever Studios:

Restore, relive and create something extraordinary from your precious memories.

561-235-7808

hello@foreverstudios.com

Suite 32, ,

Tell us how Forever Studios made you happy
I was so fortunate to find Forever Studios online when I google "photograph repair". Because I was desperate to have a small black & white repaired and needed it rushed for a family whose mother is terminally ill, I decided to call and explain my predicament. Madison could not have been nicer and more understanding! She clearly explained how I should submit the photo and, with great sensitivity, promised that the work would be completed, if not the same afternoon, then the next morning. Knowing how worn the original image was, it was difficult for me to comprehend how such a monumental task could be accomplished. However, the next morning, scarcely 18 hours after sending the image to them, I received a beautiful, impeccably restored picture with no sign of any scratches, bend folds or other distractions that was on the original. Forever Studios...no, those angel artist who work at Forever Studios are miracle workers! I will be using these new best friends for more work and will certainly spread the good news about this great company!
Forever Studios 5 star review on 11th March 2020
Tom, Wow. Thank you so much for these beautiful words. Reading this makes it all worth it for us. We are so happy to hear about your experience. We can not wait to do more work with you. Please check out our media transfer service as well! https://foreverstudios.com/home-movies-transfer-to-dvd/ Have a wonderful rest of your week. Sincerely, Zachary -owner
Outstanding service with 48 hour turn around on conversion from VHS to CD . Plus they pick up and deliver. Staff was extremely friendly and professional. I highly recommend anyone who has old tapes to use Forever Studios .
We are so happy to hear how pleased you were with our quality work in a very timely manner. We appreciate your business, Have a wonderful weekend!
I was very pleased with the results as the picture I had to start with was terrible.
Thank you so much for your review, we are happy to hear how pleased you were with our restoration. Thank you for your business and have a great day!
Great finish
Forever Studios 5 star review on 5th June 2021 Forever Studios 5 star review on 5th June 2021
Thank you for your review and posting your before and after photos! It was our pleasure to restore such a wonderful photo. Thank you for your business!
Forever Studios took a picture, not a negative, from around 1983, and restored it to where we couild see veins in the leaves on the trees. My parents looked as good as they did the day the picture was taken. I will be using the services of Forever Studios again. And again.
We are so happy you were so pleased with your photo restoration, we appreciate your business and look forward to future business with you!
Very easy to work with and did a great job. I requested a change in one photo and it was done the same day. Will continue to use the.
Thank you for your review we are happy to hear you were pleased with your restorations and look forward to doing business again in the future! Have a great week!
I LOVE my results. I also like the fact that I can order more copies whenever I like
Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear you were so pleased with your finalized media. We look forward to future business with you. Have a great weekend.
The employees were excellent!!
Thank you so much, we work hard to provide excellent customer service. Thank you for your review and appreciate your business.
I will for sure use this company again. Love what they did for my pics. One was torn and one was super scratched. They are awesome now. And it was done super fast !!!! I would definitely recommend them. 5 stars !!!!
Thank you for your amazing review, it was our pleasure to restore your old family memories. We look forward to future business. Have a great day!
I would highly recommend Forever Studios. They happily made revisions in my order in an extremely fast turn around.
Thank you for your wonderful review, we work hard at providing excellent quality work with a quick turn around time. We appreciate your business, have a great weekend!
Love my how my pictures turned out. Very helpful with questions and shipping.
We are happy to hear how pleased you were with your restorations, we appreciate your business. Have a great weekend!
Excellent service!! Super quick delivery!! Very very satisfied with results - family picture approx 125 yr old. Definitely recommend Forever Studio.
We are so happy to hear how pleased you were with your restoration of such an old family memory. It was our pleasure doing business with you. Have a great weekend!
I was really impressed with the ease of uploading the photos and the quick turnaround to get my photos "fixed". The one photo was over 50 years old and really scratched and sunburst in the corner. Forever Studios made it look like it was just taken! The customer service was absolutely the best - I was really impressed. For having worked in Customer Service for over 35 years, I'm really critical of what is called Customer Service these days. My entire experience with Forever Studios was absolutely OUTSTANDING! Thank you. I'll be back when I need another photo repaired.
Thank you for your wonderful review, we are so pleased to hear how happy you were with our restorations and our customer service. We work hard to provide quality services and products. We appreciate your business. Have a great weekend!
The only picture we have of all five us. We gave this to my 96 year old mom. She was thrilled. Thank you so much.
We are pleased to hear that our photo restoration could make your mom so happy!We appreciate your business, have a great weekend!
EXCELLENT restorations and colorizations, and fantastic customer service on top of that. In addition, the prints are of the highest quality. Always dependable. always great work.
THank you for your wonderful review, we work hard at providing excellent customer service as well as quality work. We appreciate your business. Have a great weekend!
When I tell you the picture looked amazing it sure did. My mom was crying. The best reaction. 10/10 recommend
We are so happy to hear how pleased you and your mom were with your Photo restoration. Thank you for your review and your business! Have a great weekend!
The restoration was excellent with rips and tears completely eliminated. Just be aware that out of focus prints can not be restored.
Thank you for your review, it was our pleasure to restore your photo. We thank you for your business, have a wonderful weekend!
I was so impressed with the service I received with this company. I had a photo restored. The first time they sent my photo to me, I did love the improvement, but wanted a little more done. It was such a quick turnaround, and my photo turned out beautiful. I will be using this company in the future. If your looking for quality work, done in a efficient time, then this company is the way to go.
Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we work hard to provide excellent customer service and quality work all in a timely manner. We thank you for your business!
Amazing!!!
Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business!
Beautifully restored a vintage photo of our cousin's gathering in the 1950's.
We are so happy to hear how pleased you were with your restored photo. Thank you for your business! Have a great weekend!
The photos came out great.
Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear you were pleased with your photos. Have a great week!
Forever Studios is rated 4.98 based on 411 reviews