Forever Studios Reviews

of reviewers recommend Forever Studios
Own Driver, Courier, Postal Service
Read Forever Studios Reviews

About Forever Studios:

Restore, relive and create something extraordinary from your precious memories.

561-235-7808

Claudine Rush
Forever Studios 5 star review on 17th October 2020
Gary ABLAUF
Kim Marie Nicols
I've already posted favorable reviews via earlier communications, but I will be delighted to
repeat them.
I've been using your service since 2018, and have been very satisfied with the promptness of responses, courtesy of staff, and quality of restoration work. Photos are scanned - questions below N/A.
Very efficient and great work! Vickie E.
Beautiful item
We are happy to hear you we're satisfied with your purchase. We appreciate your business!
I was very happy with the service forever studio provided. I would definitely do business again with them.
Thank you! It was our pleasure and we look forward to doing future business with you!
The staff explained everything and were very efficient. Drop off and pickup were easy. No complaints.
Thank you, we strive to provide the best customer service to our clients. Have a great weekend!
Great service. Wonderful pics. Forever safe. Great gift. I had 400 childhood pics transferred from albums to a memory stick for my son turning 30. Thank you so much!!!
Thank you for allowing us to be a part of such a memorable present! It was our pleasure! Hope his birthday is great!
Wonderful Staff! Great Work!
Its was our pleasure to assist you, We are happy to hear you were satisfied with our customer service and our work! Have a great weekend!
I had been holding onto my photos for twenty years. I found this company on a whim. In 48 hours my beautiful restored photos were back. Thank you so much. I will definitely recommend your company to anyone I know.
We are so happy to hear you were impressed with our work and our timely manner. We appreciate your business and have a great weekend!
My picture turned out perfect. They did all the tweaks exactly as I requested. I will definitely go back to them for other pictures I need restored. Very pleased.
We are happy to hear you were loved your restored photo! We look forward to doing business with you Have a great day!
On time
Great job
Thank you, we pride ourselves on getting our products out in a timely fashion while providing the best quality work! Have a great day!
Excellent professional service.
Thank you, we happy to hear you were pleased with our customer service and products! Have a great day!
Liked that they offered a pickup and dropoff service. Didnt know what was on these 50+ year old 8mm reels and it was a nice surprise to see old movies and photos of my parents and family. Will definitely think of them again should the need arise.
It was our pleasure digitally converting all your wonderful 8mm reels and look forward to doing future business with you! Have a great day!
Very friendly and helpful.
We are happy to hear you are pleased with our customer service! Have a great week!
I sent in a damaged photo with multiple cracks and they redid it like new!! I LIKED IT SO MUCH I ORDERED COPIES The service was very fast and the most reasonable I found . Will definitely use again, Nancy, Punta Gorda, Fl
Forever Studios 5 star review on 14th November 2020 Forever Studios 5 star review on 14th November 2020
Nancy, It was our pleasure to restore your beautiful photo. Thank you so much for posting your before an after photos. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to future business with you! Have a great weekend!
They did a perfect job with my picture! I thought it was ruined forever and it looks better than ever.
It was our pleasure to restore your photo, we are happy to hear that you were pleased. Have a great weekend!
Thank you very much for the beautiful work done to restore my grandmother’s photograph. The work was completed in a timely manner and mailed back to the family as promised. I will definitely return to your company with any future needs.
We are so pleased to hear that you were happy with the photo restore, it was our pleasure and we look forward to future business with you! Have a great day!
Forever Studios exceeded my expectations. Our wedding picture from 40 years ago was restored to the original mint condition. I intend to use Forever Studios to digitize all our VHS C tapes we took of the kids as our family grew! Thank You Forever Studios for an outstanding job. You will be receiving many more orders from me!!!
We are elated to hear you were so happy with your restored wedding photo and look forward to doing future business with you! Have a Great day!
great fast response to up loaded picture. on return the photo looked so much better great job.
We are happy to hear you were pleased with our speedy response and your photo ! It was our pleasure to do business with you!
This photo restoration shop is the best I’ve ever found. I love all the available options such as color and size. No need to look any place else they are the best.
Thank you So much for the recommendation! We take pride in our photo restoration and are thrilled that you were so pleased!
you guys are super good at your craft,i will use you again!
Jerry Dale
We are grateful for your continued business and look forward to working with you in the future! Have a great day!
Forever Studios is rated 4.97 based on 278 reviews