Founder Shield Reviews

of reviewers recommend Founder Shield
Read Founder Shield Reviews

About Founder Shield:

Founder Shield is an insurance brokerage focused on providing scalable risk management solutions to venture-backed companies. Founder Shield is the leading insurance brokerage for venture-backed startups with thousands of clients worldwide that have collectively raised billions in funding.

We’re on a mission to take a broken and confusing experience and create the most seamless and informative insurance purchasing process available.

info@foundershield.com

122 West 26th Street
New York

Tell us how Founder Shield made you happy
If you're a new startup and need or want insurance, there is no better option. I must have called almost EVERY traditional insurance company and insurance broker before someone told me about Founder Shield. They understand novel/creative new business models and were the only company that "got it". In addition, they were able to help get something in place quickly, to address a time sensitive opportunity.
Excellent and attentive service. Highly responsive and one of the more professional outfits I've encountered.
Isaac is great! It's a pleasure dealing with him.
Awesome customer service and super friendly team. Very easy to communicate with and timely with their service!
Best broker / digital broker we have worked with - service and UI are great - keep growing and expanding, we want to use your services more.
I think Founder Shield is great! They are always willing to go the extra mile in helping my company understand the complex insurance requirements that our customers have.
I like that I can manage my business insurance 100% online. No need for appointments or phone calls necessary.
FounderShield was easy to work with. The people were all professional and responsive. The reason for four stars and not five is that we needed a specific Endorsement (a CG 20) required by our landlord (a government entity). After some back-and-forth, we were finally told that "CHUBB, does not produce the specific form the entity is requesting." We are still waiting for a response from our landlord (the City of San Francisco) on whether they will accept the alternate form that was provided. If not, then we are going to have to find other insurance.
In general, responsiveness to current issues is A+. Also, ability to quickly provide workable solutions to problems is A+. Not yet rating VERY GOOD due to the fact that one big issue was a combo of FS and company inattention. Had FS been on the ball, there would have been no problem. In the end though, I've been a CFO for over 20 years and FS is far more efficient to deal with than either local agencies or the large national brokers.
Generally a good system and pretty good customer service. There are annoyances though here and there as not of the process is online and still requires "old school" paperwork and odd payment situations.
Founder Shield is rated 4.9 based on 70 reviews