Freeflush Reviews

Based on 599 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Freeflush Reviews

Unit 23 Astra Business Park

Tell us how Freeflush made you happy
Freeflush 4 star review on 25th May 2022
Ali
Zena
Freeflush 5 star review on 9th May 2022
Annie
Started a new water warehouse build which required water attenuation tanks and drainage, the expertise and continued support for Freeflush throughout the planning and build has a huge help! Brilliant service all round!
Super fast delivery and competitive prices, would use again.
Quick delivery and a good product (disc flow restriction) . It would be nice to have some instruction about installation (I had to go with the product photo). Also a graph of flow vs pressure would be nice.
Easy to use website and really quick service. Would fully recommend. 5 stars
Arrived quickly. Product as described. Good after sales help with query.
Top quality products with a great selection of stylish designs, and the best customer service.
Holly was very helpful, prompt and friendly with my request.
Great customer service from a lady called Holly, great product as well.
Would recommend their prestige planters. Well made and quick delivery.
Manhattan water butt. Absolutely beautiful quality would have it in my bathroom as a wash basin. Packed well and arrived when it said it would. I would strongly recommend you company to anyone looking at buying such items. Many thanks.
I purchased a 1300 litre water butt earlier in the year but was only able to connect it once build my garden around it. When it leaked I asked for advice but was impressed with how I was offered a replacement immediately with no questions asked. When it arrived, there was the issue of getting it into the garden where all the entrances were too small where i had moved the previous water butt in before erecting fences and shed etc. so Ashley the driver helpfully dismantled the new water butt and reassembled it in situ once we had managed to maneuver each half into position. Nothing was too much trouble for him. I really appreciate the care and attention your team has taken over this.
Helped me find the user manual for product I did not urchase from them when my installer couldn't find it. Much appreciated.
A leak sprung in our large water butt some months after installation. It was replaced without question within a week.
This company was a god send. I hadn’t done the original drawings with Jay, but he helped in the overall final design and improved it. Not only from a financial viewpoint but also operational. Thank you Jay!!
Easy online purchase good price and fast delivery what more could I ask for.
Holly was great arranged delivery in time for my wife’s birthday thanks Holly👍
I can honestly say that I couldn't have been more impressed by Freeflush. Jay and his team went far beyond the call of duty to assist us in working out the best option for a complex harvesting system on a terraced house in london (2 underground tanks for grey water and 1 above ground tank for the garden) . Helpful, straightforward, knowledgeable about all the kit, creative, patient, communicative and even after we had made our decisions and bought the kit they were totally available when we needed their assistance with installation. The list goes on. I shall be recommending you to anyone who wants to do anything similar. Thankyou so much freeflush
Amazing service, despite all the odd Holly was able to delivery why waterbutt today - thankyou so much
A great product and great customer service.
A great value rain harvesting tank well made and great value. Delivered very quickly, thanks
Freeflush is rated 4.89 based on 599 reviews