Freeflush Reviews

Based on 598 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Freeflush Reviews

Unit 23 Astra Business Park

Tell us how Freeflush made you happy
Freeflush 4 star review on 25th May 2022
Ali
Zena
Freeflush 5 star review on 9th May 2022
Annie
Extensive product offerings, at reasonable prices. Easy and secure online purchase and delivered in quick time. Thank you.
Freeflush had exactly the flexible pipe I was searching for. Ordering was easy by simply selecting the exact length and delivery was quick. What more could I have asked for!
Very quick delivery
Easy to order on line and a very prompt delivery means I will use them again - no worries! 👍
Good product, well packed and delivered promptly.
This is a smart unit. Sits on a wall and is secured by two screws along the top edge and a pair of angled brackets below. Mine arrived without the fixing kit, but the company sent me one straight away. I was fitting mine on a cedar porch wall, so I made a stand out of 2x2 timber instead of using the brackets, just to be sure to give it a solid base. It works quite well, although a lot of the water arriving into the top of the barrel goes straight into the overflow pipe due to the shape of the overflow lip. See diagram for details. I know a larger lip would stop this from happening, but I’m guessing it would be difficult to engineer this into a shape like that. It’s fluid dynamics, apparently.
Freeflush 4 star review on 25th May 2022
Really good product and very helpful staff, we're very happy with everything.
Straight forward once you work out how to fit it. The second one was fitted within 10 minutes. Good product, does what it says, and saves cutting the down pipe in two, which looks neater as well.
Excellent service. Superb product, quick delivery and would highly recommend
Customer service, pricing and delivery service were exemplary - an excellent firm to deal with. Also a very good quality product - I purchased a piece of water butt diverter pipe.
Great advice and very prompt delivery of our water butts and diverters. Range of product choice means something for all style tastes. Excellent quality and ease of installation. Photo show the universal filter diverter fitting a square down pipe (thanks Holly) and it’s connector being long enough to site the butt round a corner.
Freeflush 5 star review on 13th May 2022
Great product, delivery was fast too Many thanks
Speedy delivery, product as expected and well packaged. So easy to put the kit together (only tool required was a junior hacksaw as I had slightly over measured) and despite the access to the back of the shed being a bit tricky it was attached to my shed in 15 mins just in time for todays showers.
Freeflush 5 star review on 11th May 2022 Freeflush 5 star review on 11th May 2022
My garden is small, but I’ve been trying to turn it into a little oasis where I can relax and feel at peace - away from all the awful things that are filling my television and social media. I’ve been looking for a big terra-cotta urn for years; but, living in Scotland I have first-hand experience of how much damage ‘seriously’ cold weather can cause to terracotta. I am now retired, and cannot justify paying hundreds of pounds for an authentic-looking pot that will crack and crumble in low temperatures. This urn is exactly what I needed. It matches other large pots in my garden, and looks great. The low price was amazing, and I’m so very pleased I bought it. Thank you so much, ‘Freeflush.’
Freeflush 5 star review on 11th May 2022
Excellent choice of products, reasonably priced with quick delivery. Very happy with the urn I ordered, will definitely use again.
I like to buy British for two reasons 1 if we don’t buy British who will! ? ! 2 it is is normally an assurance the product will be a better quality than ,sadly,many imported goods. I do not believe in cheap imports . That being said, it was thumping good price.keep up the good work ! We need more company’s like this ! Thank you
I placed my order online which was very easy, the item was delivered 2 days later in good condition. Price wise it was excellent so no complaints. Would recommend this company.
Very quick to arrive and easy to fit - the only thing that would improve this is if there had been a bendy pipe option, so that our water butt didn’t need to stick out so far.
Fast and efficient. Good product too (I ordered in past and am now replacing poor taps on my Oder water butts.). Good company.
The Freshatank disks were delivered quickly and well packed. I used one in a new trough for the horses as having one in my other trough helps stop the development of green algae. The other I added to my large Goldfish Aquarium as it occasionally hit by the sun and goes green, this has made all the difference in a week although I do also have a full filtration system in the tank.
Freeflush is rated 4.89 based on 598 reviews