Freeflush Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Freeflush Reviews

Unit 23 Astra Business Park
M17 1SU

Tell us how Freeflush made you happy
Freeflush 5 star review on 30th November 2022
Freeflush 5 star review on 26th October 2022
Pete Smith
Freeflush 5 star review on 26th October 2022
Pete Smith
Used the Rain Collector Rapido fit Quattro water butt diverter for rectangular and square downpipes. Fitting very straight forward but connecting hose could have been twice the length with jubilee clips provided as the connector dripped a bit when the water butt was full. Feel the hole cutter was not needed in every kit & could be sold separately. Neat installation but feel the connector might be more secure with a wrap-around steel strap, not just one screw. Neat installation & prevented having to cut through the whole down-pipe. Good collection of water. A bit pricey compared to a standard water diverter but would recommend. The shut-off tap could be useful during the winter if no collection is required. A bit pricey compared to a standard water diverter but would recommend.
Freeflush 4 star review on 20th October 2022 Freeflush 4 star review on 20th October 2022
We recently bought a Cascata 245 Litre Rain Barrel from Freeflush and yesterday got it all set up. We are very pleased with everything about it, from the design to the sturdy construction. It is much more aesthetically pleasing that all other ordinary Rain Barrels, looking like a terracotta amphora. While not the cheapest, we certainly think it is value for money.We were also very pleased that Freeflush shipped to Shetland at a reasonable rate. We can heartily recommend the company and this product.
Freeflush 5 star review on 20th October 2022 Freeflush 5 star review on 20th October 2022
Only place I could find the water butt connectors I needed. Good price, speedy delivery. Happy to use again / recommend but had problems finding what I wanted on the web site and only able to find items and place order etc. after making contact. Did not help that there were pictures on the site that included a connector unit (that I also needed) that Freeflush did not sell.
Very with service order arrived fast and product was a good quality , it was well packed
Good price and very speedy delivery. Would be happy to use again.
Freeflush is a great company, they exceeded all my expectations. My water butt is great. Melody helped me to choose which water butt suited my needs, she was very knowledgeable and friendly. She is a great asset to the company.
Product was exactly as described and just what we needed. Delivery was incredibly fast, came well before we expected.
Delivery was quick, and the product lived up to the description on website
Everything was so easy, from the ordering to the delivery in a very short time. Thank you for making it so easy.
Very good, had what we needed and delivered promptly
Great company - ordered water butt taps at 4pm and they were with me lunchtime the next day. First class service and advice.
Prompt delivery and all round good company to deal with.
Had all sorts of problems getting good water for our horses in our butts. Their filter fitted for us into lid seems extremely well made, fits perfectly and seems our solution for the foreseeable future
Great service Good prices
What I needed and delivered on time.
Items arrived but packaging was not great, which resulted in part of one item being broken. Fortunately it didn't affect the function. I would suggest that you review to prevent unnecessary damages in future.
A great service with good communication from Freeflush. The item was delivered promptly and the price was very competitive. I will definitely buy from them again and would definitely recommend them.
Quick delivery and just what I needed.
A quick and efficient service.
Easy to purchase. Good price. Prompt delivery.
Freeflush is rated 4.9 based on 730 reviews