Froothie Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Froothie

How would you rate Froothie?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Y freeston

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Froothie in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Overall happy with Froothie they have honored their warranty i have had a new jug and i'm on my third optimum 9400 replacement , Due to brushes wearing out on the motor ..Jug replacement was down to poor quality bearings the second time they went i replaced them with high quality bearings i purchased myself."
Chris
"The Optimum blender is absolutely great, the reason i do not give a five star review is that after informing by email and got a confirmation about a delivery date it came a month later."
Froothie is rated 3.50 based on 2 reviews