Fudge kitchen Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fudge kitchen

Tell us how Fudge kitchen made you happy
Confusion over dispatch/delivery caused by unclear messages on the website. Declined to refund delivery charge.
We bought £44 worth of fudge. 12 slices. My wife and are extremely disappointed. The product is unlike any fudge we have had. Smooth, gooey and like a previous reviewer stated - “claggy” in your mouth. Slimy and cloying. Pretty gift boxes and speedy service. Very well packaged too. I’m not going to bother complaining as their website spouts on about product variations and that it should be embraced. I know I’d get nowhere. Inconsistency in my opinion is not a good thing. It’s poor quality control. We’ve got 12 slabs of so called fudge that is somewhere between disgusting and delicious but in truth nearer to disgusting. It might end up in the bin. I feel as though I’ve had my pants pulled down.
I bought 4 slabs of fudge in Cambridge for a friend who loves fudge. I was embarrassed to discover within a day it had melted out of shape and could not be cut, it looked disgusting. I was told not to put it in the fridge so stored it in a kitchen with other food items, no heating. Even at room temp it was out of shape and melted. A complete waste of 17 pounds. Also the staff told me it lasted at least 3 weeks yet I see your leaflet says 'up to 2 weeks' and the box says 10 days. Normally fudge can be cut up and keeps its shape.
I would never ever buy from Fudge Kitchen again. Very misleading advertising!
Always sent on time with the right message in a lovely presentation box and tastes superb.
Fudge kitchen is rated 2.25 based on 4 reviews