Fullhouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fullhouse
Read Fullhouse Reviews

About Fullhouse:

Started in 2008, Fullhouse is a family-owned furniture retailer in Singapore offering products across living room, bedroom, dining room and storage. Our company aspires to be unique in our identity, to create a business that is diverse, creative and purposeful; and provide a service that makes everyone from all backgrounds feel welcome and Live Better, Together.

Tell us how Fullhouse made you happy
Thank you Allan for being so patient and took time to explain to us. Your service was very professional, patient and courteous. The recliner leather sofa is really nice and we hope to enjoy it lying down watching a movie. Thank you Allan!
Hi Dawn, thank you so much for the positive feedback! We'll be sure to let Allan know of your kind words. We hope you enjoy your lovely new sofa and the movies to come! We look forward to serving you again, have a wonderful week ahead~
Thank you so much. The assemble was swift. The workers are very polite. Thank you Fullhouse for the great service and awesome product.
Thank you so much for the positive review! We're very glad to hear that you've enjoyed our products and services, as well as the assembly process seamless. We look forward to serving you again, have a lovely week ahead!
Smooth n easy transaction. Delivery was quick, 3 days after making the purchase. Store called to confirm delivery date n time. Awesome. Sofa is comfortable n sturdy.Overall a good buy from Fullhouse. Fully recommended.
Thank you so much Mazlan for this great 5-star review! We really appreciate you helping to share the word about Fullhouse. We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed our services and your new sofa, and we look forward to serving you again. Have a fantastic week ahead~
The products quality are top notch. Customer service is quite knowledgeable.
Delivery take around 3 weeks due to build to order
Hey Aidil, thanks so much for your kind words! We're very glad that customers like you are having a great experience at Fullhouse and enjoy our products. We're glad to hear your order has arrived safe and well, and we look forward to serving you again! Have a wonderful week ahead~
Fast & smooth tranx.
Delivery works & fixing are good too; with all the experience workers they have in a team.
Thank you guys!!!
#keep it up👍👍👍😎
Thank you AtomAnt for your review! Our delivery colleagues will be happy to hear this too! Have a nice day ahead~ :)
Fast Delivery with friendly staff. Fantastic Customer Service
Thank you so much for the 5 star review Amber. We're glad you've a great time with us and we're glad to have served you! :)
Good service from buying to delivery & price reasonable. Staff very nice and delivery person also very good. will buy again
Thank you so much for your kind words, Hashim! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us, and we're very glad to hear you've enjoyed our products and services. We look forward to serving you again, have a wonderful week ahead!
Furniture reasonable pricing Reliable service
Hi Leong, thank you for your review! Fullhouse always strives to offer designer-looking furniture at affordable prices and I'm glad you've gotten a taste of it! Have a great day ahead :)
Worker are friendly and hardworking
Hi Rosni, thank you for your review! Our delivery colleagues will definitely smile reading your feedback. Have a great day ahead!
They ask me give feedback for them to improve. Very easy and nice website to use. Maybe can improve on communicating delivery waiting timings but I was informed every step of the way. The company outlook is quite different compared to when I buy last year. The dining set is made very well and I am very pleased with it. Good job I like Fullhouse
Thank you David for your review! We've definitely taken a different approach in trying out new styles and giving better services to our customers, so glad you've got to experience the new Fullhouse! That being said, we are actively working on giving better delivery timings and notifications, which will be coming soon~ Happy dining with your new dining set, you're always welcome to shop with us again! :)
The delivery of furniture was easy and friendly delivery team. The wait times can be abit long, but I think because of the covid. I never known Fullhouse until this year. Very nice company. Thank you for the follow up Fullhouse team I appreciate you and your quality products thank you
Hi Zoey & Chia, thank you so much for the positive review! We're doing our very best to coordinate with our suppliers in order to provide our customers with the best services and quality products. The COVID-19 situation has caused some delays, and we're actively doing what we can to reduce any wait time to make for a better shopping experience. Once again, thank you so much for your kind words, and we look forward to serving you again! Have a fantastic week ahead~
A wide range of products. The dining chairs we purchased looks stylish and exactly as described on the website. It was well packaged and delivery was on time..... all good!
Hi Jessica, thank you so much for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain excellent standard of service and quality products to our customers! We're glad to have served you, and we look forward to serving you again in the future. Have a lovely week ahead~
Great chair bed. Nice to look at, slightly on the firm side. Good communication and delivery.
Hi Rachel, thank you so much for your kind words on our products! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Our team works hard to deliver our services and quality products to our customers to ensure a great experience. We look forward to serving you again in the future, and have a wonderful week ahead!
First time I've purchased from Fullhouse. Have to say the sofa bed I bought is well made and comfortable. Delivery was good, they informed me a day and time slot followed with a notice before arrival. Delivery man carried it into the house for me. Haven't tried out the bed yet but looks nice and fits in my small spare room. Very easy buying process. Thank you Fullhouse!
Hi Derrik, thank you for the positive review! We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review for us. We're elated to hear that you enjoyed our services and our quality products, and we hope you'll enjoy your lovely new sofa bed! We look forward to serving you again in the future, have a wonderful week ahead~
Very good customer service.Nice table and chairs. Good sales and beautiful design.
Hi Pyi Hein, thank you so much for the review! It means a lot to our team as it keeps using going! we're glad to have served you! :)
Great service, my feature wall look fantastic. Customer service is helpful in replying and can answer my enquiry.
Hi Tan, thank you so much for the 5 star review! This means a lot to our team and we're glad that you've been satisfied with our services. We look forward to seeing you again in Fullhouse! :)
I bought this sofa after looking at many web site I decided with Fullhouse. The quality is god the fabric.colour is great and the details round legs nice too. They reply my enquiry quite fast. Will recommend to people.
Hi Shafik, thank you so much for writing this review! We're extremely happy that you love our product and satisfied with our services. Your positive feedback means a lot to us and we're glad to have served you! :)
I bought a few things here because of friend recommended. I like the designs and very happy with what I bought. Very friendly delivery people.
Hi Ling, thank you for the positive review! It means a lot to our team and we're glad you have gotten yourself something you love. We look forward to seeing you again in Fullhouse! :)
Fast delivery,well-knowledge staffs.item fits just nice.
Hi Yushaizan, thank you so much for the 5 star review! We're glad that you had a pleasant experience with us and you love our product! It's our pleasure to have served you! :)
Reasonable price with fast delivery!
Thank you for the positive review! We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review for us. We appreciate it and every bit of feedback like this does so much to help us out!
Fullhouse is rated 4.50 based on 113 reviews