Fun Sock City Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fun Sock City
Read Fun Sock City Reviews
Love the socks I ordered. Will be great Christmas presents.
Great selection and fast delivery. I love my new socks from Fun Sock City.
Unique, fun socks. I love them ! Fast delivery, great customer service. 5 stars all the way.
Shipped quickly. Updated on order status frequently. Great quality fun socks.
Thank you.
socks were gifts..too soon to know
Great prices and selection. Super fast shipping with great service. Very very happy with my purchase! Highly recommend this company.
I’ve had these socks for a week and I can’t say how well they’ll last, but from what I can tell now, they are good quality socks. The fun patterns bring me and others happiness, especially in these hard times with the election and the pandemic.
Fun socks of good quality. My second order.
I am over the moon happy about my socks! They are cute and comfortable! I LOVE them!
Fun Sock City 5 star review on 4th September 2020 Fun Sock City 5 star review on 4th September 2020 Fun Sock City 5 star review on 4th September 2020
My daughter love it thank you😊😊
These socks are soft and adorable! They are so unique; my teen grandkids got such a kick out of them. One of my granddaughters is a "guinea pig mom", and when she received socks with the same exact guinea pigs that she has, she squealed; she couldn't believe it. Another teen granddaughter is a drama queen and is lovingly teased; we gave her "No Drama Llama" socks and she thought that was the funniest thing ever! Sock City truly is Fun!
There great fun socks I’ll be ordering them again for my two boys!!!
Great Company, great quality of humorous socks and great customer service, shipping excellent!
Love them
Hi there! I bought these two pair of crew ultra soft no tight around the top elastic from my 90-year-old mom she has one pair that I bought last summer I think she accidentally threw the other pair away she and I are both happy with the purchase and they came to my house really fast thank you so much I will do business with You again in fact I'm looking forward to coming up to South Shore thank you Eileen
came quickly and got what I ordered. Nice!
It was the first time ordering socks from this website. I really like how fast they shipped the socks. It was a present feo a coworker and she was very happy and totally loved it!!
My wife loves socks , especially “different “ not normal socks . I like to surprise her once & awhile with some . Thanks , Kieth
Easy interface and lots of selection to choose from.
Fun Sock City is rated 4.78 based on 32 reviews