Fun Sock City Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fun Sock City
Read Fun Sock City Reviews
Great Company, great quality of humorous socks and great customer service, shipping excellent!
Love them
Hi there! I bought these two pair of crew ultra soft no tight around the top elastic from my 90-year-old mom she has one pair that I bought last summer I think she accidentally threw the other pair away she and I are both happy with the purchase and they came to my house really fast thank you so much I will do business with You again in fact I'm looking forward to coming up to South Shore thank you Eileen
came quickly and got what I ordered. Nice!
It was the first time ordering socks from this website. I really like how fast they shipped the socks. It was a present feo a coworker and she was very happy and totally loved it!!
My wife loves socks , especially “different “ not normal socks . I like to surprise her once & awhile with some . Thanks , Kieth
Easy interface and lots of selection to choose from.
Granddaughters loved them!!
I like different socks but some of yours go beyond individual quirky into not socially acceptable.
Very satisfied!
Impressed!
Exactly what I was looking for with all of the socks that I ordered, great quality. Thank you :c)
I bought these for my wife and she loves them.
good quality socks.
We love our new socks, but they fit smaller than expected. We will order again.
Absolutely love the socks. They are very comfortable!
High quality socks at a great price.
Very pleased.
Very disappointed. Paid almost $40 for expedited shipping (2-3 days) but it’s a week later and still nowhere near being delivered.
Very nice quality socks that are soft! And fun patterns all around! 10/10 do recommend. Only thing that was a problem was shipping on time but it’s understandable since it was Christmas time.
Fun Sock City is rated 4.68 based on 19 reviews