furnite24.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend furnite24.co.uk

Popular Questions:

How can I contact furnite24.co.uk?

Tell us how furnite24.co.uk made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Terrible customer service Terrible customer service. People liying to you. I ordered bathroom furniture and sofa. Lady on confirmation call told me it will be delivered end of January. End of January I have been emailing them when it will be delivered. No responds at all after 2 weeks i called them they told me i need to wait another 3weeks for the bathroom furniture ti be done. I have been told they cant send the sofa and after the bathroom. I said i want to cancel the bathroom furniture and gey only the sofa. Suddenly it could be delivered seperatly. But i still wanted to cancel bathroom furniture as on their website is statef i can cancel order before is delivered. They have been so rude they i cant cancel order and in the end they told me they will not deliver anything for me and canceled whole my order.Not recomend at all very rude and unprofesional."
Are you furnite24.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Never again. Don't buy from them, customer service is terrible. Furniture quality is below the expectations."
"4 months old bunk bed all cracked"
"I ordered dinning table and chairs, I was good because it had advertised dimensions that I exactly wanted and I was able to choose colors and materials. But, when it arrived it was 20cm longer table from what I wanted, when I tried to call all different numbers noone answered. I sent an email explaining my problem and they just said this is dimension that we do and that is it . I said but on your website you have different dimensions, and they they just told me - website is wrong then and you can return it but you will have to pay another delivery for that.On top of that, I placed review on their FB page and they removed it and blocked me!!! I paid over £450 for something that is now big in my living room and will never be able to sell it for that price anymore. Never order from them!!!"
"Products from this seller are incomplete, and they do not wish to take ownership of missing screws. If there is anything wrong with your product, don't expect them to rectify it without a fight. They also incur hidden postage if ordering online, which they threaten for you to pay because you've 'committed' however you cannot pay at checkout because they add on the charges. I was an ebay customer."
furnite24.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 5 reviews