furnite24.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend furnite24.co.uk

How would you rate furnite24.co.uk ?

"4 months old bunk bed all cracked"
"I ordered dinning table and chairs, I was good because it had advertised dimensions that I exactly wanted and I was able to choose colors and materials. But, when it arrived it was 20cm longer table from what I wanted, when I tried to call all different numbers noone answered. I sent an email explaining my problem and they just said this is dimension that we do and that is it . I said but on your website you have different dimensions, and they they just told me - website is wrong then and you can return it but you will have to pay another delivery for that.On top of that, I placed review on their FB page and they removed it and blocked me!!! I paid over £450 for something that is now big in my living room and will never be able to sell it for that price anymore. Never order from them!!!"
"Products from this seller are incomplete, and they do not wish to take ownership of missing screws. If there is anything wrong with your product, don't expect them to rectify it without a fight. They also incur hidden postage if ordering online, which they threaten for you to pay because you've 'committed' however you cannot pay at checkout because they add on the charges. I was an ebay customer."
furnite24.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews