G2A.COM Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat
Over A Week

Tell us how G2A.COM made you happy
Scammers AVOID purchases a game and never received the code
THESE CROOKS! They automatically sign you up for some bullcrap $3/mo program when you make a purchase! I purchased a 21$ copy of windows office and looked over the terms pretty carefully, to make sure there wasn't any extra stuff being tacked on. Despite my efforts, a couple of weeks later I get an invoice showing an "automatic" $3 charge for something I had NO CLUE about. There have to be THOUSANDS of people getting ripped off daily by these guys. I haven't been this aggravated in a long time from a purchase. It's not so much the $3, it's the SLEAZY move that such a popular company would make. If they are going to do something this dishonest from the beginning, what could happen in the future? I have NEVER seen a company do something so sleazy, I'm ASTOUNDED a company this big is making such a massive effort to rip people off. I will never buy from G2A again and there will be NOTHING that will make me omit this review and sharing the truth with everyone.
The worst customer service ever...!! The worst customer service ever. They sold me a code that had already been redeemed. Think that's pretty dishonest. They won't even help in the dispute with the dodgy sellers they allow to sell on the website. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!! THEIVES!!!
Scammers ripped off my 50$ !! Never buy from this site !!
Scammers !! They ripped of my 50$ !! Never buy from this site !!
I bought a used key from a scam seller and I contacted G2A support to give a refund and tell them about this seller, the seller refused to give me a refund and the support told me nothing they can do. It took almost a month talking back and forth with them. they told me to file a police report over a 12$ digital code that I bought from an online website from a seller that lives in a different continent. This website is so bad and I will never ever buy from it again. I got scammed and the ''money back guarantee'' on their website is a complete joke. Take my advice and avoid it, scam sellers are way more than honest sellers, don't take the chance.
Scam artist, go elsewhere and if you insist on using a key website use cdkeys
The most horrible games selling website, all keys invalid and sells never responding and scamming people.
Scammers. These people sold me a 12 Month XBOX Live key for $48.07 that doesn't work. The seller commented and tried to convince me that it works but it will not activate. Do not get scammed by these thieves.
NEVER USE THESE THIEVING A'HOLES 'SERVICE' UNLESS YOU WANT TO THROW MONEY DOWN THE DRAIN G2A have NO refund policy WHATSOEVER & ACTIVELY SUPPORT CRIMINAL SELLERS who sell useless codes. Buy a gaming code at your own risk knowing you are throwing money down the drain
FU@K YOU G2A!
Customer service is practically none existent. They don't care if you get scammed unless you pay for premium. They don't have live chat, they don't have a phone number and their "support" will get back to you in 3 days with a statement saying that when you use G2A, it's not their problem if you get scammed.
G2A Supports Software Piracy I paid €25 for a software license through G2A and a few weeks later was informed that the license was invalid and would be removed. Despite having bought this license through the G2A website and having paid G2A for it, they claim that the license was delivered through a "third party vendor". As such I have to take it up with them. It has now been two weeks and the vendor has not replied. G2A are refusing to take any responsibility despite enabling software piracy on their site. I had imagined that they would immediately apologise for putting me in a fraudulent position and offer a full refund, but no. They are trying to deny all responsibility. So the business model is: - Pretend to be a legitimate company - Take people's money - Pass sales to a shady "third party vendor" who sends out pirate licenses and then ceases to trade - Refuse to offer refunds This is from a company that promises a "money back guarantee". Amazing. I have to wonder if the vendor really is a third party or if G2A just keep setting up shady businesses to pass the trade on to and then fold them, so that they can sell pirate licenses and refuse refunds when the software company disables the product.
the only thing for sure is that they will try to charge you any possible way! It's like I have to be on alert all the time. One thing they tried to charge me 1euro for is for not logging in my account for 6months. I can't believe it.
ONly thing they are interested in is charging you money ANY WAY POSSIBLE!
20 days and still unable to withdraw my funds. do not use g2a pay. it is the biggest scam out there
So bad programs blocked for nothing.
Having bought two successful keys the third purchase followed the numerous negative reviews posted on Trystpilot. 1. G2A took payment 2. Referred to another company who require your Steam login and password. 3. Accept a friend and the key is gifted to your acc. 4. My key came up with 'insufficient permissions' so would not activate. 5. Message the vendor, no reply. Msg G2A and they say it's not their problem, take it up with the vendor. 6. Raise a grievance through PayPal and G2A say this will prevent the refund. Research shows G2A is actually just a portal like eBay but they lack the safeguards or service standards to be a reliable place to buy games. Reviews show that some purchases work out, while others fail and their is zero recourse for refunds. In this case to good to be true is.
I purchased Bitdefender total security 2019 in December 2018 2 months later it has been blocked as the scam seller requested a reimbursement from bitdefender. G2A have done nothing to help even though I did everything they asked by contacting bitdefender to find out why my serial was now invalid. They say I am in a conversation with the seller yet after 15 days the seller hasn't even responded. They say to give the seller time as sellers are from all over the world so could be in different time frame but I doubt whichever country the seller is from will be in a 15 day time frame. Their money back guarantee is a waste of time as they are saying that it was only implemented on January 1 2019. Quite convenient for them considering I purchased 3 weeks before that date. Every time you open a ticket they close it after replying meaning you have to open a new one to respond to your original ticket. Ticket IDs YQJB-697470, YLXX-364468, DNGD-677663 Order number 82601538609904 Seller ID M-CHEG-061991 Seller name TECHTRADE I have now had to open a claim with paypal to get a refund.
They do not regulate sellers in the correct manner and the sellers are scamming people and being aloud to get away with it ,very slow response time not worth the time and money for the amount of hassle , even getting a refund is more hassle than it’s worth customer service is very poor. Stay well clear in my opinion
G2A.COM is rated 1.77 based on 142 reviews