G2A.COM Reviews

G2A.COM 1 star review on 4th January 2022
Rita Y
G2A.COM 1 star review on 23rd October 2021
G2A.COM 1 star review on 23rd October 2021
was sold a copy of a game that didnt work, their solution was to google my problem. beware of this site there are some scum bags on there
Charged me twice for 1 key. Payment screen froze then sent through two transactions when I hit refresh. No reply from seller. Reported to PayPal. PayPal said it was not a claim as I made two transactions. I explained the payment screen froze and it was g2as error. No help from paypal. Reported to my bank and got refunded via direct debit guarantee. Received replies from g2a but couldn't read them as g2a blocked my account so I could not even communicate with them via online ticket support. Sent pictures of my passport and myself to unlock accoun as requested from g2a. Got another reply saying they would still not unlock my account accusing me of fraud. Terrible experience. Refusing to admit a mistake for a grand total of £19.17. buyer beware their awful payment screen especially on mobile devices. Embarrassed for them. Will be reporting to trading standards and ombudsman retail ombudsman tomorrow.
I tried contacting support, making tickets, email-ing "paymentissue{at}g2a{dot}com" and NOTHING HAPPENS!!! I HAVE PAID FOR AN ORDER 5 DAYS AGO AND EVERYONE IGNORES MY PROBLEM. EITHER GIVE ME THE KEY OR GIVE ME A REFUND BECAUSE THIS IS THE WORST ONLINE SERVICE I HAVE EVER HAD!!!
This is the WORST POSSIBLE WEB SITE for buying games I have ever encountered. I bought 50 virtual points and decided to do a little gambling with their lootboxes. After some time trying to get the game I want using that system I ended up with 2 common tier games, which turned out to be IMPOSSIBLE TO CLAIM. First it asked for my steam account and pass, after following the steps an error occurred which stated there was some sort of a problem and I HAD TO contact support to fix it, no other way, keep in mind there is 24 hour claiming period to these games and the support wait time is approximately 72 hours. They replied in a couple of hours and told me there seems to be some kind of data transfer problem which they can do nothing about and will forward my case to their specialists. After waiting for another day my games expired and was impossible to claim them anymore and they told me I would get a refund, but what I actually got where 13 points for those games, which was enough for 2 spins on some other lootbox. I was very mad and wanted my money back or at least 50 points back, but that was not an option. I am writing this review on the next day, I won another 2 games using those 13 points and they are still IMPOSSIBLE TO CLAIM, so thanks G2A, for the worst experience ever...
I purchased a key for Red Dead Redemption 2, the transaction went though and for several weeks all was well. One day I was unable to play the game, after contacting rockstar they informed me that the Licence key had been revoked and I should contact G2A. I did so, G2A palmed me off and said to contact the seller which I did. The Seller refused to acknowledged the issue so after 7 days of not hearing a reply I opened a refund ticket with G2A and asked them to assist. The Seller then got in contact and said he would only refund if I gave them a positive review! I refused and requested my money back and after 2 long drawn out conversations with G2A and the seller I still have not had a refund. G2A asked me to contact the police to report the fraud saying that they would only take action with a police crime number!! This is during the height of the corona virus lock down where the police have far more urgent duties to attend to. I copied and pasted the refund policy from G2A's own website and their support just simply closed the ticket with no explanation. They are not interested in helping the customer, they take your money and get you to do menial tasks to drag out the support / investigation for weeks then close the ticket. DO NOT USE THIS SITE ITS A SCAM!!!
A lot of customers write that they have been scammed by plyxa games from g2a (including me). plyxa games is based in russia and sells stolen accounts, most likely stolen from invaded Ukraine.
Worst experience in online purchasing ever. I purchase the product almost a week ago and they gave me a code that did not work. I’m not sure what went wrong but in order to find out I emailed support over 10 to 15 emails with absolutely no reply. I have no idea what went wrong, how to fix it or what to do. I feel as if they’ve stolen my money and stop talking to me.
Be careful - russian stolen account Be careful ! G2A dealing with russian scammers that sell stolen russian Steam accounts! A company without rules, without honor, greedy for money, sponsoring russian scammers !!!! Anyone cheated by g2a should contact Steam, EA Origin, Microsoft, PayPal etc customer service !!!
Really folks, dont risk it !! I purchased a MS365 key (Office365) which was promptly delivered, but it never worked. Once entered into Microsoft's admin portal, none of separate products were activated, and no expiry date was shown. When I first contacted the vendor (with a screenshot of the error), they simply claimed "We have delivered everything you ordered" and suggested I contact Microsoft Support. They also claimed they were an official Microsoft partner, but no details could be found on the Partner Portal, and they refused to supply their registered partner address or partner ID number (highly suspicious, no?). I wasted more than 21 hours (spread over several days) in online chat and remote control sessions with Microsoft Support before we collectively concluded the supplied key didn't work. [As a separate issue, you really would think Microsoft would be able to tell immediately whether a key was valid - but apparently not !!] I let the vendor know all this, and they just stayed defensive, asked for screenshots of support conversations (which of course I didn't have), and refused to assist me if I could not provide them with material I didn't have. Judging from other comments and reviews from other buyers, this seems pretty typical behaviour. Eventually, I just bought a licence from another company (Blue Nandu) and asked my credit card company to get a refund for me (as I held them jointly liable for the supply of defective goods). A couple of days after getting my credit card refund, G2A sent me a mail saying "Your G2A account has been blocked due to anomalous activity that our system detected. We are sorry for this inconvenience, but this decision will not be changed. Your account will remain blocked." I assume they were annoyed because the credit card company will have taken back the money. Funnily enough, I now seem to be receiving extraordinary amounts of spam to my e-mail account. I'm sure it's just a coincidence.
Had to give one star but if I had my way you should be shut down for the scams you do try to contact you but no way will you answer
I have all supporting evidences to what I have written below. This company is the worst end users fraudulent ever. I bought two Adobe products from a seller on their page, and the keys provided for the two products both were fake and did not work, and I could not even register them on my Adobe account. I have had many communications with seller, and he kept sharing fake product keys and I reached no were. When I reported to G2A for the "money back guarantee", I found out that G2A is a bigger fraud company, and probably a fraud partner with the fake seller. They started by asking for a purchase prove, even though I have purchased it from them, I submitted that, then they asked to show them screenshots showing that the product key is not working, I did, then, they said I must contact adobe support and get them some additional info, which I did. Simply every reply they come up with a different request, and multiple repeated requests, and all provided, and sometime a new fake key that also does not work, then back to screenshot inquiries, and finally they came up with the most ridicules request, asking my to report the seller (who is online and God knows in which country), to my local police authorities and send them a police report and the police must confirm that this is a fraud, etc. Basically, I have no spent months without getting my money back, and clearly they have a systematic fraud process in place to make buyers give up and stop asking for a refund after they are tired of the months of back and fourth endless cycles. Even some of the "good review", those are fake reviews for people working for them, this is what I found after I managed to reach to a person who used to work from them and he has quit after he found out about their fraud business.
sellers on this site send out used codes
received used codes 90100055070335
G2A.com and the seller Gamersuniverse Are a scam They took £100 of my money for a key code. They Didn’t send the code. Then they put my account on hold They will not refund my money They have now blocked me altogether from logging in to my account They will reply to this review as if they are going to help. But the reply is also a scam AVOID this site
G2A.COM 1 star review on 9th June 2022
They dont want to refund me, they want me to file a police report for a 20€ code not working. This have to be a joke, the worst support i have ever seen
A scam site run by people who take advantage of the poor.
If you've been ripped off by G2A then beware!! There money back guarantee is bs... Seller sold me a bad key and has yet to refund me, 7 weeks have passed an support is useless.. Even after I sent proof from Microsoft support that the seller sold me a bad key.. G2A wants me to make a POLICE report on the seller before G2A will give me a refund... WTH!!! All while the seller continues to sell on the site.... G2A is a big scam and I will make sure everyone I can is informed!! I just reported it to PayPal and will get my refund that way..
G2A+ is a scam service. They advertise money back guarantee for a monthly subscription fee, but they require you go to a police station and receive a stamped document in order to get a refund. You can submit a police report but they don't hand stamped docs back to you here. The service is a scam and support nonexistent.
G2A.COM 1 star review on 29th April 2022
they sell hacked accounts on the site and will not refund.
No Buyer Protection for wholesale users. The sellers can just ignore your complaints and close tickets. G2A does not help in resolving such issues. So they allow cheaters and not honest sellers sell on their platform!
G2A.COM is rated 1.6 based on 177 reviews