G2A.COM Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat
Over A Week

Tell us how G2A.COM made you happy
was sold a copy of a game that didnt work, their solution was to google my problem. beware of this site there are some scum bags on there
Charged me twice for 1 key. Payment screen froze then sent through two transactions when I hit refresh. No reply from seller. Reported to PayPal. PayPal said it was not a claim as I made two transactions. I explained the payment screen froze and it was g2as error. No help from paypal. Reported to my bank and got refunded via direct debit guarantee. Received replies from g2a but couldn't read them as g2a blocked my account so I could not even communicate with them via online ticket support. Sent pictures of my passport and myself to unlock accoun as requested from g2a. Got another reply saying they would still not unlock my account accusing me of fraud. Terrible experience. Refusing to admit a mistake for a grand total of £19.17. buyer beware their awful payment screen especially on mobile devices. Embarrassed for them. Will be reporting to trading standards and ombudsman retail ombudsman tomorrow.
I tried contacting support, making tickets, email-ing "paymentissue{at}g2a{dot}com" and NOTHING HAPPENS!!! I HAVE PAID FOR AN ORDER 5 DAYS AGO AND EVERYONE IGNORES MY PROBLEM. EITHER GIVE ME THE KEY OR GIVE ME A REFUND BECAUSE THIS IS THE WORST ONLINE SERVICE I HAVE EVER HAD!!!
This is the WORST POSSIBLE WEB SITE for buying games I have ever encountered. I bought 50 virtual points and decided to do a little gambling with their lootboxes. After some time trying to get the game I want using that system I ended up with 2 common tier games, which turned out to be IMPOSSIBLE TO CLAIM. First it asked for my steam account and pass, after following the steps an error occurred which stated there was some sort of a problem and I HAD TO contact support to fix it, no other way, keep in mind there is 24 hour claiming period to these games and the support wait time is approximately 72 hours. They replied in a couple of hours and told me there seems to be some kind of data transfer problem which they can do nothing about and will forward my case to their specialists. After waiting for another day my games expired and was impossible to claim them anymore and they told me I would get a refund, but what I actually got where 13 points for those games, which was enough for 2 spins on some other lootbox. I was very mad and wanted my money back or at least 50 points back, but that was not an option. I am writing this review on the next day, I won another 2 games using those 13 points and they are still IMPOSSIBLE TO CLAIM, so thanks G2A, for the worst experience ever...
I purchased a key for Red Dead Redemption 2, the transaction went though and for several weeks all was well. One day I was unable to play the game, after contacting rockstar they informed me that the Licence key had been revoked and I should contact G2A. I did so, G2A palmed me off and said to contact the seller which I did. The Seller refused to acknowledged the issue so after 7 days of not hearing a reply I opened a refund ticket with G2A and asked them to assist. The Seller then got in contact and said he would only refund if I gave them a positive review! I refused and requested my money back and after 2 long drawn out conversations with G2A and the seller I still have not had a refund. G2A asked me to contact the police to report the fraud saying that they would only take action with a police crime number!! This is during the height of the corona virus lock down where the police have far more urgent duties to attend to. I copied and pasted the refund policy from G2A's own website and their support just simply closed the ticket with no explanation. They are not interested in helping the customer, they take your money and get you to do menial tasks to drag out the support / investigation for weeks then close the ticket. DO NOT USE THIS SITE ITS A SCAM!!!
No Buyer Protection for wholesale users. The sellers can just ignore your complaints and close tickets. G2A does not help in resolving such issues. So they allow cheaters and not honest sellers sell on their platform!
Ok so this is how to use the site MAKE SURE WHEN U PURCHASE TO 100% SAY "STEAM GLOBAL CODE" that's the most important thing and you purchase from someone with over 95% pay the extra 2-3$ for it if you don't follow that u will get scammed and u will never get your money back also only use a credit card so if the code doesn't work or a scam report fraud and get your money back worked for me
G2A is total scam - avoid at all cost. Bought a product that does not work and refused to get a refund (despite them misleading with 'money-back guarantee')
It’s a scam and customer service don’t help you. Bought a minecraft key and it was already used. G2A claims to have a refund system. Customer service would not help me, told me to report the crime to my local police station. Like wtf, I’m in South Africa, they don’t care, can you just undo the scam transaction?
****BE-AWARE**** seller will not refund if you purchase incorrectly I offered to swap for the correct item and pay more! SELLER is unreasonable and not helpful no offer to solve the issue. Although they advise you can have a refund this is clearly UNTRUE!!!! DO NOT PURCHASE
No support what so ever! My refund is on my g2a account which i cant use .......
THAT SITE IS SCAM! The support and the seller will ignore you if you have problems with the product.The seller asks to raise the rating and then stops responding. Customer support will ignore you completely do not buy anything, because you lost money.
Would not recommend purchasing from this site
Ordered a CD key, and after payment my order was suddenly canceled. No refund, no product, not even an answer from their support. NEVER AGAIN.
Their loot system is a total scam. You buy points and of course you always get a very cheap game and not a rare one. Aside from this, you can't even activate your 1 dollar game. They require your steam account credentials, but even when you enter them there is always a problem with the activation. After 24h the game is gone and you only get some points back. With these points either you can't open any box either you get a game you can't activate again. TOTAL SCAMMERS. AVOID.
Was given a non working key, and was given no refund. Also layout of the website sucks immensely. Basically just a scam palace, better off paying full price for games from an actual good market place.
Quite a bizarre story. Their "Money Back Guarantee program" is just a sham. I bought a PC game, Death Stranding, for about $20. The Key I received already was already activated. I ask the seller how this is possible. Seller does not respond. I read on the G2a website that I can file a claim after the seller hasn't responded for a week. I do exactly that. Response from G2A: "1. First, you need to report the fraud committed by the seller to the local police or other appropriate authority in your area. 2. Next, please send a scan of the official document confirming a report was filed. The document should include: • Your first and last name • The price of the product • The name of the product • The seller's data (user ID, transaction ID, nickname etc., anything that helps the police identify the seller). All this data can be found in the receipt for the order • Official stamps confirming the authenticity of the report " So they want me to report to the police for an amount of € 20. That in itself is difficult and time consuming enough, but the last line, "Official stamps confirming the authenticity of the report"? Stamps?. That the so-called G2A "Money Back Guarantee program" requires filing a police report is in my opinion already quite ridiculous, and purely seems to be intended to deter 99% of the affected people who want to use the program. But "stamps"? Come on, we don't live in 1980 anymore. Conclusion: -G2A hides behind maleficent sellers -Fraud is not or hardly punished - Buyers receive no protection at all -The G2A Money Back Guarantee program is a sham. The hassle of having to file a police report will be enough reason for the vast majority of victims of fraud, except perhaps for very high amounts, to think "Forget about it", which is probably exactly G2A's intention. I did contact the police, (Normally I wouldn't even bother when amounts like these are the subject at hand, but unjustice like this will make me go the extra mile) but indeed, the police in the Netherlands will NOT file a police report for stuff like this, which they see as a conflict between consumers. And "stamps"? That even made the police officer in question laugh a bit. Obviously this was my last purchase from G2A. Be warned and don't lose your money like me!
Don't buy here, it's a scam! I pre-ordered a game but did not receive it. I asked for my money back, but they are bullshitting about not being able to transfer the money. I live in the Netherlands and use the ABN AMRO BANK, it is possible to transfer money to this bank.... You guys just don't want to do it, frauds! Its more than a month ago now and 100 messages later and they still won't pay back my money!
Absolutely disappointed by g2a. I bought keys from them in the past and they worked. Now it seems the site is overrun with bad sellers, and G2A refuses to refund at all costs. In my case I never even received the key for the game. The seller continues to lie and say they have, which is a complete farce. I tried escalating to paypal and they also won't do anything about it. It's not a lot of $$ but really annoying.
Complete scam. Selling fake or already redeemed keys avoid like the plague.
G2A.COM is rated 1.80 based on 138 reviews