G2A.COM Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend G2A.COM

How would you rate G2A.COM ?

"I was searching for anti malware software and the main software website costed around Rs 2900 for 1 year 1 pc and g2a gave me at a lowest price almost dropping 80 percent. It gave me never ending software valid for lifetime. Working fine till now."
"Thought it was sketchy at first, but its actually super legit. Its the only place i buy my games from now lmao."
"I bought 2 games from G2A and get 10% cashback with discount code "Z123". its working fine and send me the key instantly after purchase. I will continue with G2A.com again. thanks for the 10% off coupon code "Z123"."
"It's a scam. They are setting up fraudulent charges on your card."
"Instant delivery, cheap price."
"Got my code instantly and it worked out of the box."
"Consistent bad customer service and had 5 failed purchases where CD keys had already been used. I would recommend avoiding based on my own experiences. Getting a refund is difficult and may end up costing you more in the long run"
"I bought a game from G2A via flipkart and the PC code was absolutely genuine and worked at once."
"I bought cs go, games and random cases from g2a and the price was absolutely fantastic!"
"nice site very nice pay"
"they banned me because i wanted a refund i asked the support and they jsut banned my cc + my paypal"
"Used this site quite a lot and have never had an issue. Great service and feedback. Fast and efficient. And a lot of great deals too"
"They have good staff that helps you when u need"
"Is good but g2a don't have skins and I like to buy skins from this site and i'm very very happy"
"they provide a information that they cant deliver on time and alert us that the items was arrive and now they don't sell it anymore. they only sell the steam key or game steam which hard for me to find in-game purchase."
"Free G2A gift card"
"Market of stolen and invalid Keys. Support doesn't answer since a week."
"The best place to buy video games, I have already bought many and never had any problems. 5/5."
"They have very big stock"
"Fantastic, purchased around 15 games and had no problems at all, much cheaper than everywhere else."
G2A.COM is rated 4.13 based on 23 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!