G2A.COM Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend G2A.COM
07AM
7AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact G2A.COM?

Tell us how G2A.COM made you happy

"If a game is in a good price, it's probably a scam. They have problems moderating the vendors."
Are you G2A.COM? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I bought a key from G2A, seller Zillakami on 3 February. I tried to use it, but was redeemed. I discussed with Microsoft and they sent me via email an evidence that the key was used on 1 February. Now the seller is not responding to my messages, and g2a says that is not their fault and can not help me."
"Received a used code what I requested G2A sheild for as well. Now I have 3 closed tickets with the seller and the 2nd ticket is still active with G2A "Support". No live chat, no way to contact them directly. Worst service on the market, complete trash..."
"Bought a PS plus card ( 1 year) and they sent me an invalid code. It said the code had already been used. I also paid for shield which is supposed to cover scams. Well shield is a scam to. I sent the screenshots in to prove it too. G2A is just a Scam."
"WORST COMPANY EVER , I BOUGHT AN ITEM WITH HIGHER PRICE BECAUSE I NEED IT FAST. AND GUESS WHAT??! THEY SEND ME INVALID DIGITAL CODE. THEY ARE SCAM GUYS, STAY AWAY ."
"it was pretty fast"
"I was searching for anti malware software and the main software website costed around Rs 2900 for 1 year 1 pc and g2a gave me at a lowest price almost dropping 80 percent. It gave me never ending software valid for lifetime. Working fine till now."
"Thought it was sketchy at first, but its actually super legit. Its the only place i buy my games from now lmao."
"I bought 2 games from G2A and get 10% cashback with discount code "Z123". its working fine and send me the key instantly after purchase. I will continue with G2A.com again. thanks for the 10% off coupon code "Z123"."
"It's a scam. They are setting up fraudulent charges on your card."
"very cheap very reliable very fast shipping"
"Instant delivery, cheap price."
"Got my code instantly and it worked out of the box."
"Consistent bad customer service and had 5 failed purchases where CD keys had already been used. I would recommend avoiding based on my own experiences. Getting a refund is difficult and may end up costing you more in the long run"
"I bought a game from G2A via flipkart and the PC code was absolutely genuine and worked at once."
"I bought cs go, games and random cases from g2a and the price was absolutely fantastic!"
"nice site very nice pay"
"they banned me because i wanted a refund i asked the support and they jsut banned my cc + my paypal"
"Used this site quite a lot and have never had an issue. Great service and feedback. Fast and efficient. And a lot of great deals too"
"They have good staff that helps you when u need"
G2A.COM is rated 3.63 based on 30 reviews