G2A.COM Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend G2A.COM
11AM
11AM

Tell us how G2A.COM made you happy

"Bought a PS plus card ( 1 year) and they sent me an invalid code. It said the code had already been used. I also paid for shield which is supposed to cover scams. Well shield is a scam to. I sent the screenshots in to prove it too. G2A is just a Scam."
Are you G2A.COM? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback G2A.COM receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"WORST COMPANY EVER , I BOUGHT AN ITEM WITH HIGHER PRICE BECAUSE I NEED IT FAST. AND GUESS WHAT??! THEY SEND ME INVALID DIGITAL CODE. THEY ARE SCAM GUYS, STAY AWAY ."
"it was pretty fast"
"I was searching for anti malware software and the main software website costed around Rs 2900 for 1 year 1 pc and g2a gave me at a lowest price almost dropping 80 percent. It gave me never ending software valid for lifetime. Working fine till now."
"Thought it was sketchy at first, but its actually super legit. Its the only place i buy my games from now lmao."
"I bought 2 games from G2A and get 10% cashback with discount code "Z123". its working fine and send me the key instantly after purchase. I will continue with G2A.com again. thanks for the 10% off coupon code "Z123"."
"It's a scam. They are setting up fraudulent charges on your card."
"Instant delivery, cheap price."
"Got my code instantly and it worked out of the box."
"Consistent bad customer service and had 5 failed purchases where CD keys had already been used. I would recommend avoiding based on my own experiences. Getting a refund is difficult and may end up costing you more in the long run"
"I bought a game from G2A via flipkart and the PC code was absolutely genuine and worked at once."
"I bought cs go, games and random cases from g2a and the price was absolutely fantastic!"
"nice site very nice pay"
"they banned me because i wanted a refund i asked the support and they jsut banned my cc + my paypal"
"Used this site quite a lot and have never had an issue. Great service and feedback. Fast and efficient. And a lot of great deals too"
"They have good staff that helps you when u need"
"Is good but g2a don't have skins and I like to buy skins from this site and i'm very very happy"
"they provide a information that they cant deliver on time and alert us that the items was arrive and now they don't sell it anymore. they only sell the steam key or game steam which hard for me to find in-game purchase."
"Free G2A gift card"
"Market of stolen and invalid Keys. Support doesn't answer since a week."
G2A.COM is rated 3.88 based on 26 reviews