G2A.COM Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend G2A.COM

How would you rate G2A.COM ?

(optional)

18 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Oancea Cezar Iulian
Got my code instantly and it worked out of the box.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about G2A.COM in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Oancea Cezar Iulian
"Got my code instantly and it worked out of the box."
"Consistent bad customer service and had 5 failed purchases where CD keys had already been used. I would recommend avoiding based on my own experiences. Getting a refund is difficult and may end up costing you more in the long run"
"I bought a game from G2A via flipkart and the PC code was absolutely genuine and worked at once."
Ceahlau Vasile
"I bought cs go, games and random cases from g2a and the price was absolutely fantastic!"
Ali Cetin
"nice site very nice pay"
Hlr Gabriel
"they banned me because i wanted a refund i asked the support and they jsut banned my cc + my paypal"
Dave Davis
"Used this site quite a lot and have never had an issue. Great service and feedback. Fast and efficient. And a lot of great deals too"
Amin Birou
"They have good staff that helps you when u need"
Alexandrov Dimitri
"Is good but g2a don't have skins and I like to buy skins from this site and i'm very very happy"
"they provide a information that they cant deliver on time and alert us that the items was arrive and now they don't sell it anymore. they only sell the steam key or game steam which hard for me to find in-game purchase."
Aung Kyaw Win
"Free G2A gift card"
"Market of stolen and invalid Keys. Support doesn't answer since a week."
Jonathan Andino
"The best place to buy video games, I have already bought many and never had any problems. 5/5."
Valdemar Bjørn Vangså
"They have very big stock"
"Fantastic, purchased around 15 games and had no problems at all, much cheaper than everywhere else."
Bayan Res
"Fast delivery and good service"
Fendy Rosandy
"I can buy anything with g2a cz that sites global.. i can pay or buy anything in different web site just use g2a"
Oh Mama