G2A.COM Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat
Over A Week

Tell us how G2A.COM made you happy
I got screwed over as a buyer. I got screwed over a seller. There are some legit deals, but the incompetence. WOW.
After fighting for months to get a refund on a locked key, g2a refuses to let me wathdraw funds to my account. Every time i complete the steps required, they add more. Then they charge inactivity fees til money is gone. Steer clear of these scammers, all they do is take money from u
Their main business goal is to just try to rip people off with different tricks and fees. I have absolutely no trust in them!
Scammers. Key initially works then gets revoked a few months later. G2A offered no refund. Their money back guarantee is complete BS. Stay away. You have been warned.
We have purchased a XBOX Live 12 months subscription that didn't work for our region and when we asked for a refund of the money, we have only received links from their long T&A showing that we are not entitled to that. We have also written to the Seller that have completely ignored our repeated requests.
Absolute scammers.. I purchased a 12-Month Xbox live subscription. Come to find out, it was used a few weeks before I purchased it....
Bought a game , game did not work on my pc( i9 10900kf/ 3080 gpu) it should work. notifyd them they send me back nd forth with the maker of the game. long story short. game didnt work and they said it wasnt nessecary to refund me because the code worked even tho the game did not...
No Buyer Protection for wholesale users. The sellers can just ignore your complaints and close tickets. G2A does not help in resolving such issues. So they allow cheaters and not honest sellers sell on their platform!
Ok so this is how to use the site MAKE SURE WHEN U PURCHASE TO 100% SAY "STEAM GLOBAL CODE" that's the most important thing and you purchase from someone with over 95% pay the extra 2-3$ for it if you don't follow that u will get scammed and u will never get your money back also only use a credit card so if the code doesn't work or a scam report fraud and get your money back worked for me
G2A is total scam - avoid at all cost. Bought a product that does not work and refused to get a refund (despite them misleading with 'money-back guarantee')
It’s a scam and customer service don’t help you. Bought a minecraft key and it was already used. G2A claims to have a refund system. Customer service would not help me, told me to report the crime to my local police station. Like wtf, I’m in South Africa, they don’t care, can you just undo the scam transaction?
****BE-AWARE**** seller will not refund if you purchase incorrectly I offered to swap for the correct item and pay more! SELLER is unreasonable and not helpful no offer to solve the issue. Although they advise you can have a refund this is clearly UNTRUE!!!! DO NOT PURCHASE
No support what so ever! My refund is on my g2a account which i cant use .......
THAT SITE IS SCAM! The support and the seller will ignore you if you have problems with the product.The seller asks to raise the rating and then stops responding. Customer support will ignore you completely do not buy anything, because you lost money.
Would not recommend purchasing from this site
Ordered a CD key, and after payment my order was suddenly canceled. No refund, no product, not even an answer from their support. NEVER AGAIN.
Their loot system is a total scam. You buy points and of course you always get a very cheap game and not a rare one. Aside from this, you can't even activate your 1 dollar game. They require your steam account credentials, but even when you enter them there is always a problem with the activation. After 24h the game is gone and you only get some points back. With these points either you can't open any box either you get a game you can't activate again. TOTAL SCAMMERS. AVOID.
Was given a non working key, and was given no refund. Also layout of the website sucks immensely. Basically just a scam palace, better off paying full price for games from an actual good market place.
I paid for a product and didn't receive it neither the seller or G2a are willing to give a refund so I'm blocking the transaction through my bank. They're a big scam. I wondered how internet scammers made money getting old ladies to buy thousands of pounds in Google play cards. This is how they buy codes and sell them for money on G2A
Quite a bizarre story. Their "Money Back Guarantee program" is just a sham. I bought a PC game, Death Stranding, for about $20. The Key I received already was already activated. I ask the seller how this is possible. Seller does not respond. I read on the G2a website that I can file a claim after the seller hasn't responded for a week. I do exactly that. Response from G2A: "1. First, you need to report the fraud committed by the seller to the local police or other appropriate authority in your area. 2. Next, please send a scan of the official document confirming a report was filed. The document should include: • Your first and last name • The price of the product • The name of the product • The seller's data (user ID, transaction ID, nickname etc., anything that helps the police identify the seller). All this data can be found in the receipt for the order • Official stamps confirming the authenticity of the report " So they want me to report to the police for an amount of € 20. That in itself is difficult and time consuming enough, but the last line, "Official stamps confirming the authenticity of the report"? Stamps?. That the so-called G2A "Money Back Guarantee program" requires filing a police report is in my opinion already quite ridiculous, and purely seems to be intended to deter 99% of the affected people who want to use the program. But "stamps"? Come on, we don't live in 1980 anymore. Conclusion: -G2A hides behind maleficent sellers -Fraud is not or hardly punished - Buyers receive no protection at all -The G2A Money Back Guarantee program is a sham. The hassle of having to file a police report will be enough reason for the vast majority of victims of fraud, except perhaps for very high amounts, to think "Forget about it", which is probably exactly G2A's intention. I did contact the police, (Normally I wouldn't even bother when amounts like these are the subject at hand, but unjustice like this will make me go the extra mile) but indeed, the police in the Netherlands will NOT file a police report for stuff like this, which they see as a conflict between consumers. And "stamps"? That even made the police officer in question laugh a bit. Obviously this was my last purchase from G2A. Be warned and don't lose your money like me!
G2A.COM is rated 1.83 based on 133 reviews