G2A.COM Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat
Over A Week

Tell us how G2A.COM made you happy
Payed for my game and got it very quickly and smoothly. Saved over 10 dollars because of g2a. thank you. 187349143
I did not expect this to work really good funny way To buy a game haha amazing job 2930249686.
Payed for my game and got it very quickly and smoothly. Saved over 10 dollars because of g2a. 1782992620
Fast and sufficiënt service! 10/10 '3118241780'
1C85F3628376E5419714D090B3666D63
Everything is good I think, now I have 1st friend on steam xD.
Before I started cooperating with CapitalXP, I tried to use analytics from other brokers. It was horrible I will say. The nightmare became a reality as I had continuous losses. Got contacted by Helen Parsons asking what is going on with my trades and what the logic of my trades was. Helen gave me recommendations to trade with bitcoin, as she is had a prediction that the price will go higher and you know what? It did. Analytics + trades execution allowed me to make much more money on Forex I used to do in the past. I am satisfied with the money I made plus I gave extra commissions to her as she is professional and made me a fortune which I have now. By the way, the withdrawal process was fast. As I worked with bitcoin, I asked to make a withdrawal in the same currency. Two hours later I received a notification. Money got to the account
I was searching for anti malware software and the main software website costed around Rs 2900 for 1 year 1 pc and g2a gave me at a lowest price almost dropping 80 percent. It gave me never ending software valid for lifetime. Working fine till now.
Thought it was sketchy at first, but its actually super legit. Its the only place i buy my games from now lmao.
I bought 2 games from G2A and get 10% cashback with discount code "Z123". its working fine and send me the key instantly after purchase. I will continue with G2A.com again. thanks for the 10% off coupon code "Z123".
very cheap very reliable very fast shipping
Got my code instantly and it worked out of the box.
I bought a game from G2A via flipkart and the PC code was absolutely genuine and worked at once.
I bought cs go, games and random cases from g2a and the price was absolutely fantastic!
nice site very nice pay
Used this site quite a lot and have never had an issue. Great service and feedback. Fast and efficient. And a lot of great deals too
Is good but g2a don't have skins and I like to buy skins from this site and i'm very very happy
they provide a information that they cant deliver on time and alert us that the items was arrive and now they don't sell it anymore. they only sell the steam key or game steam which hard for me to find in-game purchase.
The best place to buy video games, I have already bought many and never had any problems. 5/5.
They have very big stock
G2A.COM is rated 1.80 based on 138 reviews