Boostbox Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boostbox
Read Boostbox Reviews

About Boostbox:

We make premium protein packed fitness gifts. We made the original Protein Advent Calendar.

Tell us how Boostbox made you happy
Absolutely loved the protein advent calendar and the boost box that I bought for my husband. Excellent range of good quality and varied products. Will definitely buy from here again. Can’t fault the goods. Amazing!
Boostbox advent calendar was full of bars of great flavours and is being enjoyed greatly! Would definitely recommend to others.
I bought the advent calendar for a friend but she is in Singapore and unfortunately as the box weight is over 2kgs, cost a fortune to send so I kept it for me (maybe something to think of, more International shipment size friendly). I really love it. Everyday a new protein packed product to test, each one better than the other. Brilliant !
Fantastic Advent calendar and great customer service what more can I ask for!!!
I bought the selection box for my son who is a personal trainer. It came well packaged and arrived in good condition. He absolutely loved it. It's been great to try a different product every day and he has liked each one and would definitely buy the products again. (the birthday cake flavour bar...... oh my days, delicious) Great value too considering the cost of each item. I'd absolutely buy it again!
I bought this for my daughter as she is massively healthy and into protein. She has loved it and raved about it. A great job you guys. Well done
The boost box advent calendar was the perfect gift for my run loving husband. It arrived quickly, in great shape and the variety bars has been amazing! Great value for money and a brilliant alternative to the usual chocolate or booze inspired calendars.
Quick delivery and quick response to an email checking delivery the person I bought it for loved it and the products are yummy especially the caramel cookie! Highly recommend πŸ‘πŸ»
I recently bought the advent box for my 24 year old son. He has been very happy with the daily contents.
Really nice selection, the worst thing about getting protein snacks is that even the best ones end up tasting rubbish when you've eaten a whole case of the same one. Would definitely recommend.
Great service and very fast delivery
Bought for husband and 21 year old son. They say best advent calendar ever. Highly recommended. Will definitely be buying next year.
Excellent quality and variation in the advent calender - would recommend. Customer service was also great with immediate response to a query I had! Well done - great to see new businesses doing a good job!
Great advent calendar with great comms throughout (I was buying for someone that is gluten free). Really good quality box with an assortment of bars, cookies and more that gives you the chance to try brands you probably wouldn't normally.
Great product, I'm currently following a keto diet but still wanted to partake in the Advent calendar festivities. Love the range of protein goodies you get and some I'd never heard of that I'll definitely be ordering again! Would highly recommend.
I purchased an advent box for my gym-loving husband and it's been a huge success! He loves the variety of bars/balls behind each door and it's given him a chance to try out different flavours and brands. Ordering and delivery was hassle free and I have already recommended the site to friends.
Amazing Advent calendar!
My husband loves opening it every morning to see what protein treat he gets to take to work that day!...a great selection too.
Sam and Curt are very helpful and the customer service was great!
Very impressed with the contents.
Although not all of the bars are my favourite, that's to be expected but they do all offer something different and it is a great way to keep myself from snacking on junk food over the festive period.
Second year I have ordered and I will continue to do so in the future, I am a HUGE fan.
I bought this for my boyfriend as he loves protein bars however he feels that there should be more protein bars which contain less sugar In it instead of the protein bars with high carb and sugar content. There was quite a few pulsin bars which are very high in calories also. More PHD and grenade bars would be preferable. We both do really like the idea of this kind of advent calendar as it is different from the norm.
Boostbox is rated 4.66 based on 64 reviews