Boostbox Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Boostbox

About Boostbox: We make premium protein packed fitness gifts. We made the original Protein Advent Calendar.

Tell us how Boostbox made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win ยฃ250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? The option to select either sweet or savoury
"Really nice selection, the worst thing about getting protein snacks is that even the best ones end up tasting rubbish when you've eaten a whole case of the same one. Would definitely recommend."
"Great service and very fast delivery"
"Bought for husband and 21 year old son. They say best advent calendar ever. Highly recommended. Will definitely be buying next year."
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? All looks great to me!
"Excellent quality and variation in the advent calender - would recommend. Customer service was also great with immediate response to a query I had! Well done - great to see new businesses doing a good job!"
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? Comms were good but about 24hrs per reply (couldn't have a conversation, I'd ask, 24hrs you'd reply, I'd reply immediately hoping for a quick answer but would have to wait (often to the next day)). However, I appreciate there are just 2 of you
"Great advent calendar with great comms throughout (I was buying for someone that is gluten free). Really good quality box with an assortment of bars, cookies and more that gives you the chance to try brands you probably wouldn't normally."
"Great product, I'm currently following a keto diet but still wanted to partake in the Advent calendar festivities. Love the range of protein goodies you get and some I'd never heard of that I'll definitely be ordering again! Would highly recommend."
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? N/a
"I purchased an advent box for my gym-loving husband and it's been a huge success! He loves the variety of bars/balls behind each door and it's given him a chance to try out different flavours and brands. Ordering and delivery was hassle free and I have already recommended the site to friends."
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? Can't think of anything!
"Amazing Advent calendar! My husband loves opening it every morning to see what protein treat he gets to take to work that day!...a great selection too. Sam and Curt are very helpful and the customer service was great!"
"Very impressed with the contents."
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? Offer options regarding flavours for each box, on what a client does/doenst want (i dont like dark chocolate, for example)
"Although not all of the bars are my favourite, that's to be expected but they do all offer something different and it is a great way to keep myself from snacking on junk food over the festive period. Second year I have ordered and I will continue to do so in the future, I am a HUGE fan."
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? See above
"I bought this for my boyfriend as he loves protein bars however he feels that there should be more protein bars which contain less sugar In it instead of the protein bars with high carb and sugar content. There was quite a few pulsin bars which are very high in calories also. More PHD and grenade bars would be preferable. We both do really like the idea of this kind of advent calendar as it is different from the norm."
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? Pacjaging a little bland but nice enough
"Really good selection in the box and the calendar arrived quickly! All good!"
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? Not a lot.
"Excellent service and product."
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? Nothing
"Easy to use website, item was delivered on time and the contents of the advent calendar so far are amazing!"
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? These could be personalised easily - would be a nice touch.
"Great communication from the company, brought as a present for my dad as he is very into the gym and he absolutely loves this every morning for his countdown! Such a good product and great quality."
"My son loves the Boostbox advent calendar."
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? More non-vegan bars
"Last years box was much better. More phd bars and tasty ones with protein. This year, and this is my own personal taste, too much vegan stuff and pulse brand which I’m not a fan of. Maybe have 2 versions- vegan and combination. Otherwise great idea. Maybe design needs refreshing?"
"Arrived on time and great condition and products. The recipient was very happy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ"
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? Maybe sell everything thats inside the advent calendar seperately too, as my boyfriend bought 100 of the bar he really liked that was inside the advent! This way you could offer 10% off any packages if you’ve ordered the advent calendar
"Bought this Advent Calendar for my boyfriend, he’s absolutely loving it ๐Ÿ˜‚ He loved one of the bars inside so much he bought 100 of them of amazon! Would totally recommend"
We want to be the biggest and best company we can be. Please can you tell us what we could do better? Only a suggestion, Bundle packs which include products from different providers to allow people to ‘try before they buy’ :)
"Website/Order process was clear and easy to use. Delivery was swift and earlier than expected. Cannot comment on content just yet but if it is anything like last year, I cannot wait!! I loved the variety of products available to try as I wouldn’t have bought some of the flavours myself! Thank you Sam & Curt for this fun & festive advent calendar!"
Boostbox is rated 4.80 based on 55 reviews