Boostbox Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boostbox
Read Boostbox Reviews

About Boostbox:

We make premium protein packed fitness gifts. We made the original Protein Advent Calendar.

Tell us how Boostbox made you happy
Really good selection in the box and the calendar arrived quickly! All good!
Excellent service and product.
Easy to use website, item was delivered on time and the contents of the advent calendar so far are amazing!
Great communication from the company, brought as a present for my dad as he is very into the gym and he absolutely loves this every morning for his countdown! Such a good product and great quality.
My son loves the Boostbox advent calendar.
Last years box was much better. More phd bars and tasty ones with protein. This year, and this is my own personal taste, too much vegan stuff and pulse brand which I’m not a fan of. Maybe have 2 versions- vegan and combination. Otherwise great idea. Maybe design needs refreshing?
Arrived on time and great condition and products. The recipient was very happy 😃
Bought this Advent Calendar for my boyfriend, he’s absolutely loving it 😂 He loved one of the bars inside so much he bought 100 of them of amazon! Would totally recommend
Website/Order process was clear and easy to use. Delivery was swift and earlier than expected. Cannot comment on content just yet but if it is anything like last year, I cannot wait!! I loved the variety of products available to try as I wouldn’t have bought some of the flavours myself! Thank you Sam & Curt for this fun & festive advent calendar!
Very happy with my BoostBox delivery. Came in very good time ready for December and impressive list of suppliers for it.
Great service as all ways enjoyed last year's calender can't wait to try this year's
I purchased the boost box last year x 2 for my husband and my son, and they was very impressed with it so ihave puchased another 2 this year, its a great idea as a gift for males or females that like to stay healthy
Communication before purchase was helpful and friendly and email updates let me know when it was going to arrive. Love the marketing on social media- I have bought this as a gift and I can't wait for their reaction as I know they have seen it promoted! Great range of products compared to other brands.
Love the advent calendar!! Previous years I’ve bought 25 individual bars and had to wrap each one as an advent meaning a lot of time and money. The boost box advent is amazing value for money with quality products and a fab traditional advent layout. Highly recommend!
Great service as kept up to date with the delivery times. The advent calendar was delivered early and my dad and boyfriend loved the products last year so I’m sure they will this year too.
Lovely product. Good communication
Wow ! I can’t wait until the first of December to open my calendar it’s huge .if anything like my boostbox 📦it’s going to be stacked with loads of protein products .xx love lt
Product arrived on time and nicely packed. As it’s an advent calendar we’ve not opened it yet but it appears to be good value.
2nd year ordering from these guys, the advent calendar is amazing and the service is great
Excited to give this to my fiance for his birthday later this month. He powerlifts so it's a great idea.
Have had a sneaky peek inside and every item is different and a great variety.
Only concern is some of them won't fit through the windows so will have to open it up, but not complaining, would rather have the full size bars!
Postage was great, arrived quickly, kept up to date via email.
Thanks guys!