Cerebral Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cerebral
Read Cerebral  Reviews

About Cerebral :

Help for anxiety & depression. Online provider visits, care management, and prescriptions delivered to your door.

The world is ending with COVID-19, but with Cerebral, it’s not all that bad.
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 month ago
Cerebral is an amazing way for people without insurance to get quality care and I’ve been recommending this to my friends and family.
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 month ago
Last month I literally couldn’t leave the bed. I was short and angry at everything and nothing. Today, I realized I was smiling and felt confident. I realized the change was truly tangible. I’m thankful to be doing better, and it's all because of Cerebral.
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 month ago
Dr. Anh was amazing. Just 30 minutes with him made a huge impact. My medication is working. I’m not crying 10x a day. Finally I have the energy to leave the house and enjoy this sunshine at the beach with friends. Thank you all so much for doing what you do.
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 month ago
Years of therapy doesn’t compare the way I felt in my last session. I felt genuinely heard. Cerebral’s unique model, attention to detail and attention to care is not something I’ve ever experienced before and am grateful to have found.
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 month ago
In-person mental health can’t compete with this. It’s the level of care I get. It's genuine. They really, truly care.
(On-homepage) - Posted 1 month ago
What an easy way to access really awesome care. Cerebral makes it easy - and my doctor and care manager really care about me. When I first signed up, I thought it would be all about medication, but my Care Manager Steven has showed me techniques like deep breathing exercises that really calm me down when I’m having a hard time.
(On-homepage) - Posted 2 months ago
My therapist suggested I consider antidepressants months ago, but the cost to see a psychiatrist was too high. So I just didn’t try antidepressants at all for a while. Since my therapist referred me to Cerebral, I get to talk not only to my prescribing doctor but also to a care manager who makes herself available to answer all of my questions.
(On-homepage) - Posted 2 months ago
WOW! I’ve been feeling so much better since my provider helped me through a new medication for my anxiety. At first, I was skeptical about using the internet to get my meds. But my doctor really took the time to find the right meds for me, and she talks to my care manager to make sure the overall program is working outside of the meds too.
(On-homepage) - Posted 2 months ago
The meds seem to be working so far. They gave me some mindfulness skills that are helping to keep me from getting too stressed out too.
(On-homepage) - Posted 4 months ago
It’s so easy to communicate with my care manager anytime and switch my meds when I need to. I already drive 2 hours every day for my commute and I really don’t want to have to drive to another appointment.
(On-homepage) - Posted 4 months ago
It’s great to get mental health care in the privacy and convenience of my own home.
(On-homepage) - Posted 4 months ago
Sometimes I am too depressed to even leave the house, so I love that I can do a visit from home. I have a very patient and attentive Doctor, and it has made it possible to get me out of my slumps lately.
(On-homepage) - Posted 4 months ago
I’m two months in and I’m starting to feel like the old me again. I’m exercising and seeing my friends again. My confidence is higher than it has been in months. Now I just need to lose some weight!
(On-homepage) - Posted 4 months ago
This is such a great way to get treatment! Just grab a quick call online and get the meds delivered. No messing around with phone calls to schedule, driving to the office, etc. Why do I even need to go into the psychiatrist? It’s not like they need to listen to my heartbeat or look inside my ears.
(On-homepage) - Posted 4 months ago
I love that they care about you as a whole person and try to help you out with what’s going on internally instead of just shoving medication at you. I had an old psychiatrist who was like that and it made me feel like he just wanted my visit fee and to get me out of there. It seems like the Cerebral people really care about helping you get better.
(On-homepage) - Posted 4 months ago
I used to take time off work to spend hundreds of dollars to see a psychiatrist, who barely remembered my name. Now, my doctor at Cerebral really cares about me and listens to me. I just really feel heard. AND, they send my meds directly to my door, and my care manager is on it whenever I’m struggling despite the meds.
(On-homepage) - Posted 4 months ago
At first, I was nervous to use an online service for my anxiety. However, the reliability of my care manager and my prescribing doctor has been super helpful as I know exactly what to expect and when to expect it. Plus, medication delivery is really convenient for my busy schedule. Cerebral makes it so easy.
(On-homepage) - Posted 4 months ago
It’s a great app and I hope more people find it and get the help they need. It's convenient, the website is easy to use, and the price is fair.
(On-homepage) - Posted 4 months ago
I just started using Cerebral 3 weeks ago, but I’m already seeing some improvement. 5 stars.
Cerebral is rated 4.88 based on 96 reviews