Glasses Gallery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Glasses Gallery
Read Glasses Gallery Reviews

About Glasses Gallery:

See our real customers' feedback!

Hi Alex, Vincent received his glasses and he us very, very pleased...he said THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND THUMBS UP👍👍👍👍👍...
I like the glasses very much. They are a bit heavier than I expected.
I had several issues with my order. I will say that the frames are amazing and I love Tomato frames. This is my fourth pair I’ve ordered for my son. My issue is that the lenses were sent to me with the wrong PD. I then had to have new lenses sent out and now that they’re here they don’t fit into the frames. I took the lenses to a glasses shop and was told they weren’t cut correctly for the frame. I have spend a lot of money with glasses gallery and not so happy about this order.
The product is good
I should have paid attention to the hinge on the frames, but for
the price they are ok, took forever to get them.
I like that the prescription is right on. Not like any other online glasses company.
Great glasses, great price, great service. Glasses gallery can be trusted for all your glasses needs.
Good service
This is our second purchase of tomato glasses for our daughter from glasses gallery. Couldn't be more pleased with them!
Easy to order, fast turnaround time and great customer service. I was placing an order for my daughter's first glasses and wanted to change the pd measurement after the order was placed. Customer service gave me their suggestions and options. They were very knowledgeable and great!
Ordered my daughters glasses (Tomato TKAC 37) and we were really happy with the product and the expedited shipping. Will be ordering again for future purchases.
I'm very unhappy with my glasses, the quality is so poor, it looks and feels like children's glasses from a cheap toy shop.
I would like to return them. How can I o that please.
Nadia Dardashti
0421190400 Australia NSW
Dear Nadia Dardashti,

We are sadden to hear you are not happy with your purchase.
Your order has 4 pair of frame only glasses. All the frames are genuine glasses.

We have already contacted you via email, with details for returning the frame only purchased glasses.
Love these glasses. They have a sunglass magnetic clip on so you don’t need two pairs. They’re very lightweight too!
Glasses Gallery 5 star review on 19th August 2020
Who knows if the glasses are any good. I haven’t gotten them yet. The shipper you use and your communication is horrible.
Dear James Wentz,

As your shipping selection was as Standard, which showed can take up to 21 working days, having the glasses delivered might seem a bit longer.
As we've noticed your glasses are already delivered, we hope you enjoy the new glasses.
We love our Tomato frames we purchased from Glasses Gallery. They were easy to work with and our glasses arrives quickly!
My son loves his Tomato glasses from Glasses Gallery. They came quickly and look amazing on him.
Love, Love, Love my new glasses from Glasses Gallery. I plan on making all my future eyeglass purchases from here! Thanx Glasses Gallery Satisfied Customer 😌
The customer service is atrocious. I made a mistake and ordered blue instead of black but expected the exchange would be simple and easy. It has been anything but...in addition to several times making reference to it being my fault, they continued to delay sending me a link for return they promised. Also, the website states a customer pays to ship back to Glasses Gallery but specifically says: “For exchanges, return shipping from our office to your door will be sent via standard shipping at no extra cost to you.” And doesn’t stipulate anything about the reason for exchange bring a factor yet I was told I’d have to pay $20 to have the new frames sent to me (which, by the way, is even more than I paid the first time for even expedited delivery.). I WILL NOT be ordering from Glasses Gallery ever again and will share with everyone in my network to avoid them.
Dear Marcia Hemphill,

We understand mistakes can be made, and have already offered a free shipping replacement of frame tot he black color, before receiving the returned frame, in order to reduce the waiting time.

Though terms and conditions stipulate that the returned frame needs to be evaluated before sending the replacement, we understand that your case is more different than the norm and made the decision of sending the replacement firm, before receiving at our evaluation center, the returned blue frame.

We hope the replaced frame is to your liking and fitting.
The glasses fit well and the process was quite easy.
They are just ok.