Glasses Gallery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Glasses Gallery
Read Glasses Gallery Reviews

About Glasses Gallery:

See our real customers' feedback!

Love my new glasses. It’s very hard to find a pair of glasses that combine style with an extended width and a universal bridge fit. Would definitely recommend them. The quality of the lens is right on!
The nose pads just fell off. I am not happy with the poor quality of this frame. I thought Lindberg was high quality.
Good service
BEST!!!!!!!
Awesome service and love the glasses!
Very happy with the glasses we received. My son loves them.
Hi Alex, Vincent received his glasses and he us very, very pleased...he said THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND THUMBS UPπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
I like the glasses very much. They are a bit heavier than I expected.
I was sent the wrong size lenses for these frames. No one will return my messages about it. To this day these glasses sit in a box bc no one (even at three different optic shops) has been able to get these lenses in. I was told they were cut incorrectly.
The product is good
I should have paid attention to the hinge on the frames, but for
the price they are ok, took forever to get them.
I like that the prescription is right on. Not like any other online glasses company.
Great glasses, great price, great service. Glasses gallery can be trusted for all your glasses needs.
Good service
This is our second purchase of tomato glasses for our daughter from glasses gallery. Couldn't be more pleased with them!
Easy to order, fast turnaround time and great customer service. I was placing an order for my daughter's first glasses and wanted to change the pd measurement after the order was placed. Customer service gave me their suggestions and options. They were very knowledgeable and great!
Ordered my daughters glasses (Tomato TKAC 37) and we were really happy with the product and the expedited shipping. Will be ordering again for future purchases.
I'm very unhappy with my glasses, the quality is so poor, it looks and feels like children's glasses from a cheap toy shop.
I would like to return them. How can I o that please.
Nadia Dardashti
0421190400 Australia NSW
Dear Nadia Dardashti,

We are sadden to hear you are not happy with your purchase.
Your order has 4 pair of frame only glasses. All the frames are genuine glasses.

We have already contacted you via email, with details for returning the frame only purchased glasses.
Love these glasses. They have a sunglass magnetic clip on so you don’t need two pairs. They’re very lightweight too!
Glasses Gallery 5 star review on 19th August 2020
Who knows if the glasses are any good. I haven’t gotten them yet. The shipper you use and your communication is horrible.
Dear James Wentz,

As your shipping selection was as Standard, which showed can take up to 21 working days, having the glasses delivered might seem a bit longer.
As we've noticed your glasses are already delivered, we hope you enjoy the new glasses.
Glasses Gallery is rated 4.51 based on 404 reviews