Global Knowledge Reviews

of reviewers recommend Global Knowledge
Read Global Knowledge Reviews

Tell us how Global Knowledge made you happy
Instructor doesnt know the material himself and is not in a position to teach someone else. Waste of time and money. He tried his best but you cant teach something if you dont know it. Course is Cisco SD-WAN (April 21). I refuse to attend the remaining of the course. I want a refund or some compensation.
BEWARE!!! If I could give them negative stars i would. I tried them out for Cognos training --which their website says they have quite a bit of. They do not. But, I get to find out only after they have already charged my credit card that they never really did have the training. It's supposed to be a re-direct to the IBM site. But it doesn't work, and they blamed it on IBM. Ok fine, just credit back my card and i'll be on my merry way. After 4 months, and endless e-Mails and calls and promises that the credit will be applied in 24 hours and 48 hours.. and next Monday, etc etc... I still have no credit to my card. I have filed a complaint with the California Attorney General, and have had to go back to my CC in order to dispute the charge, something i should have done on day 2. I may have lost 720 USD. Stay away from this scam organization.
We’re sorry your experience has not been what you expected. We will help get this resolved. Please email contact@globalknowledge.com with the subject line “IBM Cognos Training Reviews.IO.” Please include your first and last name , company name and email address. It will bring even faster resolution if you can include who you’ve already communicated with. Thank you.
The entire training was very well structured and the instructor was great.
(Bytes Software Services Ltd) - Posted 10 months ago
Presentation slides, labs, instructor - very good
(US Army) - Posted 1 year ago
The content of the course was appropriate, but the explanations seemed a bit chaotic at times, lacking in structure. It was obvious that the instructor had the knowledge and the expertise but his lessons could benefit from some pedagogy. I could not follow his train of thought sometimes, and asking questions didn't help.
(Imagile Business Support Ltd) - Posted 1 year ago
Insightful, enjoyable course.
(NTT Security (UK) Ltd) - Posted 1 year ago
Nice environment and easy to get to - location wise. Our trainer Shane was really good - friendly, positive and made getting to grips with a difficult subject straightforward. Only slight criticism is that the room was cold on several days!
(Capita Business Services Ltd) - Posted 1 year ago
Provided a good bridging course.
(Capita Business Services Ltd) - Posted 1 year ago
Easy learning registration and delivery of the classroom event
(AT&T Istel) - Posted 1 year ago
Great course and tutor
(Adstream (UK) Limited) - Posted 1 year ago
The trainer was very knowledgeable and gave good examples when explaining different theories. The one thing that I didn't like was the sales pitch at the end of the final session before the exam. I know he was asked a question, but the question shouldn't have led directly into selling the next steps up for ITIL and 20 minutes going over what you'll learn if you take the next course. I was trying to concentrate on remembering the last parts of the course that we had just covered and didn't want to fill my head with different facts, which was demonstrated by the results dropping off dramatically for the final part of the course. But otherwise, it was very good and very well presented.
(Oxford University) - Posted 1 year ago
Trainer has excellent knowledge and technology used to conduct the training is also easy and dynamic.
(Orange Business Holdings UK LTD) - Posted 1 year ago
Great Trainer Great course
(StarLeaf Limited) - Posted 1 year ago
Calm approach. Never felt pressured.
(Telefonica (UK) Ltd) - Posted 1 year ago
It was a well-structured training session, easy to grasp. I was able to apply the knowledge in real-life situations and it was very useful to me.
(Ocado Innovation Ltd) - Posted 1 year ago
Comprehensive courses. Should be able to find anything on the online portal. A variety of training methods.
(Lincoln Co-operative Society Limited) - Posted 1 year ago
Nice training, plenty of knowledge to learn.
(UBS Business Solutions AG) - Posted 1 year ago
It was very interesting to listen Steve.
(Cloud Carib Limited) - Posted 1 year ago
Our trainer presented with great knowledge and enthusiasm; building on the standard course material with real life examples. The Old Broad Street venue was clean and comfortable.
(Telefonica (UK) Ltd) - Posted 1 year ago
The course was no good. The labs were no good. Didn't learn anything.
(Shearwater GeoServices) - Posted 1 year ago