“Sale representatives (Matt Ussery and Rae Lewis) took care of peculiar issue related to course enrollment and invoicing gaining successful resolution with mutual satisfaction.
Instructor (Benjamin Zev) demonstrated high professionalism, sound understanding of topics and strong ability to conduct the remote Cisco class always keeping the attention high and making simple difficult concepts.”
“The course provider was very knowledgeable and took us through the exercises at the right pace. My only suggestion is that this gets spread over 2 days instead of 1 as there is a lot of content and we had to rush through bits towards the end of the day.”
“Unfortunately there were issues with internet connectivity in the building, not good for cloud based training! Luckily Global Knowledge has another training centre just 5 minutes away so the trainer decided to relocate the class for the remainder of the week.”
“The Lecturer was very good
What was disappointing was that I was told the LABs would be available for the rest of the week (the course was just 18-19DEC Monday and Tuesday) but they weren't. I reported to Global Knowledge but still haven't been granted access”
“CCIE - Written course - London Old Broad Street
1. Late starting the training every day.
2. Early Finishing every day16:15 – 16:30, we should be training until 17:00 as agreed, if it was a Friday then yea I would fully understand.
3. No trainer available on site after day 1.
4. Building evacuations on two different occasions due to Fire alarm testing, shouldn’t you have known about this. This was more wasted time.
5. Broken Air Conditioning, the temperature was in the high twenty’s up until the afternoon of the third day.
6. No training materials provided for the first two days.
7. Constant train noises and building vibrating.
8. Unable to connect to the virtual environment for a couple of hours.
9. The projector was broken and was fixed on day three, we had to put up with a flickering screen for three days.
10. Instructor answering his door and phone during training.
11. Instructor distracted from time to time.
12. Course cancelled on day four of five.
Extremely bad experience all around. I do not recommend wasting money on any expert level courses with this company.”
“I called this company to ask them a basic question about whether they offered testing, and I was hung up on 2 times! Every time I called they treated me like I was an inconvenience. What kind of company is it that doesn't know how to treat customers!?!?”