gls Reviews

of reviewers recommend gls

Tell us how gls made you happy
They keep forgetting to take my package from the depot. So a package worth hundreds of euros is stuck. They refuse to deliver it later the same day. Just keep promising to do deliver tomorrow. Have been waiting since Monday.
Don't waste your time and money for this company. 100% it is the WORST company EVER. They lost my very important parcel and they don't even try to care about it. The company is full of useless dump people who is not responsible and are not able to do their job properly. My bad that I did not read the reviews before I've placed my order. There is not even one good thing that I could tell about this company. It took them A MONTH to pick up the parcel. After 6 attempts arriving on time they finally did pick it up and then they lost the parcel. People who are answering the phone are not able to find the parcel using three tracking codes that I was given. No emails answered.. STUPID STUPID STUPID COMPANY!
Liars, liars, liars. They will say there was nobody home EVERY DAMN TIME, but they don't even try. You have to go and collect your delivery yourself. If you don't want to deliver, just say it. Stating that "the consignee was absent", when it's clearly not true, is simply pathetic. I wonder how is it ethically possible that those people are still in business.
Waiting two items 3 months still not delivered one saying delivered but it wasn't delivered may be delivered to wrong address or lost and other possibly lost no updates since 27/1/2021. I send it email to gls few weeks ago asked where is my items but I received no answer from them. Worse delivery company should be 0 star for them.
Waste of time, parcel is lost and they said they delivered it, driver don't know where he dropped it, never again wil I use this company
avoid at all costs, cannot deliver critical packages on time
Giving one star because I can't give 0. Avoid to use this company, they "lost" your parcel and then they don't take any responsibility. Very disappointed with them, I wish I would never choose them!
Here's the long version: https://www.nicoclub.com/archives/onlinetires-com-and-gls-shipping-race-to-the-bottom.html Short version: GLS somehow managed to "lose" FOUR 21" tires and then jerked me around for over a week trying to get them to respond to the original shipper. Meanwhile, fabricated and misleading information is posted in the tracking, and even a week after they claim the packages were "lost," the tracking info keeps showing there's a delivery coming. Their customer service agents (on the rare occasion you can reach one) are rude, and really don't like being called out for dishonesty, but the proof is in the article above. Bottom line: Find another shipping company. These guys are clowns.
Acabo de recibir un paquete llegando de un cartero a quien quería denunciar por su comportamiento feísimo. Primero no tuvo "ganas" de subir a un tercer piso que claramente es su trabajo, supongo. Antes ya me ha gritado desde la calle, pidiéndome bajar para recoger mi paquete. Su forma de hablarme, pidiendo un pago extra - sin el poder de decirme de donde viene el paquete o que es - fue MUY mal y para mi es un servicio fatal. Adémas, no me ha dejado pagar con tarjeta NI ha tenido cambio para 20,- Euro. Me parece un poco raro para una empresa tan grande y profesional.
Giving 1 star since I can't rate it less. It is one of the annoying and most unprofessional courier service in Germany.. In last 1 month, I have seen 3 similar instances.. No one comes on the day of delivery and they mark recipient not available, they mark the product delivered even before delivering it and all kinds of kiaos.. I still don't understand why big companies chose this delivery courier..
2020 award for 'Worlds Worst Parcel Courier' - dreadful service, totally false and fraudulent failed delivery claims, company not fit for purpose at all. You should be ashamed to take peoples money.
Please, NEVER use this service. My parcel was meant to go to LONDON and they sent it to BELFAST. And no one in the company could even see the error in their data base. I lost money, and I almost lost the parcel. And it's impossible to contact them. They don't answer the emails and the telephone number on their website is invalid (you can check it). I could only contact Parcelforce -they are the SAME.- I have the pictures that show my label on the box saying clearly London. And they sent it Belfast. It's unbelievable! Please, never give any money to these thieves: GLS or PARCELFORCE
Don't open a company if your don't know how to run it! I sent a birthday parcel from London to Germany for my moms birthday. The parcel never arrived. After ME! investigating and tracking where the parcel is, I found out it was sitting in the depot of a gas station! No information was left for her where to find the parcel. SHE! had to go there to pick it up, after I did my investigations. I reached out to the customer service, no reply. Also, another parcel that has been sent is still missing! Öffnet keine Firma, wenn Ihr nicht wisst, wie man sie führt! Ich habe ein Geburtstagspaket von London nach Deutschland zum Geburtstag meiner Mutter geschickt. Das Paket ist nie angekommen. Nachdem ICH! nachverfolgte, wo sich das Paket befindet, fand ich heraus, dass es im Depot einer Tankstelle lag! Keine Informationen für meine Mutter, wo sie das Paket abholen konnte. Ein weiteres Paket wird noch immer vermisst!
Delivery driver refuses to climb the stairs to deliver the package to the door, while I'm looking after my infant child and need to walk him down the stairs in my arms to collect my package and then struggle up the stairs with them both because the driver is too lazy and bring it to my door. I phoned to complain but the customer service didn't see a problem as I received the package. Really don't expect this company to survive, treating their paying customers this way.
Little bit over two weeks weeks to deliver parcel from Murcia to Dublin????? And, yes, delivery was urgent?
A company that doesn't even have a contact number. it’s coming to 1 whole week since I placed the order and according to the tracking number the parcel is still sat in a warehouse in Germany and is not ready to be delivered. The GLS website advises delivery times in Europe are generally between 24 and 96 hours.
GLS damaged the parcel GLS didn’t deliver the parcel, but returned it back to sender, damaged repacked in different box, with missing items and damaged items. I contacted gls slovakia customer service, who were Really rude and unprofessional and they asked for the claim form to be filled in online. They wouldn’t provide any info how did the damage the parcel, why it looked like the trash bin and why was parcel sent between Hungary and Germany 3 times forth and back. They simply declined the claim blamed me that parcel was incorrectly wrapped. My question is why was parcel collect by gls driver and why he didn’t refuse it ad it states on their collection slip, that driver is only allowed to collect correctly wrapped parcels. GLS don’t value the customers, all they are interested in is your money, customer service employees are very unprofessional and try to get yo off the phone as soon as possible.
Ordered a product from Amazon and it was supposed to be delivered with GLS. I kept waiting for my package the whole week while following up with the seller and I didn't receive anything in the end. After a few days, someone came to me just to give me my package. He's living 2.0km away in a different street, different postal code and he has a different name! All of that happened because GLS left my package there in his mailbox... I was going to lose to package. What a careless company!!!
It’s an absolute disaster! Do not ever use them. They have made me to write emails and stay on the phone for hours and hours and at the end I didn’t get response neither my parcel. I believe that they are stealing our parcels
Terrible company!!!! They lost my parcels and never delivered them!!! Still saying it’s a complicated case because they didn’t do their job right!! What a joke! It’s a complete mess, avoid at all costs!!! NIGHTMARE EXPERIENCE
gls is rated 1.31 based on 26 reviews