gls Reviews

of reviewers recommend gls

Tell us how gls made you happy
avoid at all costs, cannot deliver critical packages on time
2020 award for 'Worlds Worst Parcel Courier' - dreadful service, totally false and fraudulent failed delivery claims, company not fit for purpose at all. You should be ashamed to take peoples money.
They keep forgetting to take my package from the depot. So a package worth hundreds of euros is stuck. They refuse to deliver it later the same day. Just keep promising to do deliver tomorrow. Have been waiting since Monday.
Giving 1 star since I can't rate it less. It is one of the annoying and most unprofessional courier service in Germany.. In last 1 month, I have seen 3 similar instances.. No one comes on the day of delivery and they mark recipient not available, they mark the product delivered even before delivering it and all kinds of kiaos.. I still don't understand why big companies chose this delivery courier..
It’s an absolute disaster! Do not ever use them. They have made me to write emails and stay on the phone for hours and hours and at the end I didn’t get response neither my parcel. I believe that they are stealing our parcels
gls is rated 1.31 based on 26 reviews