Go Roostr Reviews

215-322-5709

info@goroostr.com

1810 County Line Rd.
Suite 410

I was skeptical that I could actually recycle my apple products and be paid for it. I was thinking about going to Best Buy where they do it for free but I found GoRoostr. I got paid for recycling - FAST! From printing the shipping label to getting paid through Zelle, the process took 3 business days.
This was fantastic! I’ve been looking for months for a easy, quick way to get rid of old MacBooks and goRoostr was that place. Easy to understand instructions and processing. 10/10 experience!!
Fast, fair and excellent service!
It was so easy to use GoRoostr! I was able to simply enter my MacBook serial number and then go through the very easy process of adding additional information. The price I received was extremely fair, and I got my payment very rapidly after they received my MacBook. I would definitely use them again and recommend them highly!
I would recommend anyone to this place. I’m so happy I was able to find a place to take my broken MacBook Pro. Easy shipping and you get your money fast. I’ll definitely be doing more business with them.
Amazing service. The process was so simple and fast. Very happy.
This is a very good service and they are very much true to their word. I would absolutely recommend.
GREAT SERVICE GLAD YOUR OUT THERE
Great doing business with you guys!!!

I was shocked to get an email from the team when I placed my order
I was shocked to get an email when you received my item to begin inspection
I was shocked once more to get an email within 24 hours of the trade-in being accepted and the value of the trade has been added to my account.

I would like to add that this was initially supposed to be an Apple Trade-In with a third party that Apple contracts with out of Fort Worth Texas. They damaged my laptop and the third party and Apple would not take responsibility for it as I didn't have a picture of that exact corner to prove it wasn't there before I shipped it. I wish I would have had a picture of the entire laptop prior to sending as this company kept my laptop for about 20 days after receiving it only to finally send me an email to say that the trade-in value had changed from $850 to $250 for dents or cracks in glass or casing which in their case was the specific dent on the back corner that I was unaware of as it wasn't there when my laptop was shipped. I of course denied the trade in and received my laptop back 4 days later. The laptop dent in the corner that you saw during inspection was created by them. That was not there when I shipped it. When it was shipped to them it was compressed in professional bubble wrap in a tight fitted box which was provided by a logistics shipping company that Apple or the third party trade-in company uses which provides you an incredible box to protect the item when you send it to them.

I have seen other customer experiences post these issues online and I took them with a grain of salt for the bitterness and truth of some. Once it happened to me I was stunned that Apple would use this company to take their customer's trade-in. I will also add that while reading these posts iI was introduced to GORooster. I'm glad I gave GORooster a shot. I now know to just go ahead and use you first. I would have had over $900 in value if I had just gone to GORooster in the first place as it would have been better than a fair condition without that dent.
Really fast. Thanks!
Great experience all around. We had no idea what to do with our old MacBook. Go Roostr was the only website we could find that actually made it easy. We just filled out the questionnaire, printed off the prepaid shipping label and sent it off! Just one day after they received it we received payment. Will definitely go through them again to get rid of our used Apple products!
Quick and easy! Great process start to finish. Offered me the most out of many companies I got quotes from
Great company to deal with.
Payment was received immediately after MacBook Pro was processed.
Very easy process and quick payment.
Excellent service, fast service ! 100 percent recommend.
Excellent experience, would recommend to others!
I was not able to get anything on my broken devices anywhere, so I searched online and there was Go Roostr with all the great reviews and on BBB. I gave it a try and wella! Got paid and dealt with a very professional experience! Except that my check kinda arrived late because they had a snow storm so I was kinda skeptical and thought I got scammed again but with all the good reviews I had hope so, Thank you Mr. Jon S. for being patient and explaining to me with the immediate responses!
Very Profesional and honest experience
Very professional, fair and quick! I will definitely keep them in mind whenever I sell my electronics in the future!
Go Roostr is rated 4.99 based on 702 reviews