GO SKYDIVE Reviews

3PM
3PM

gordon@goskydive.com

Tell us how GO SKYDIVE made you happy

"I cannot praise Go Sky Dive enough and am telling everyone about you and advocate Sky Dive for their great friendly, reassuring service, value for money the wonderful experience from the Tandem jump"
Are you GO SKYDIVE ? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I did a tandem skydive a few weeks ago at 10,000ft and whilst the jump was amazing... Everything else was shoddy! On the day, I had an afternoon slot but the afternoon had been bad in the morning so I was told after an hour of sitting around with NO information that I may not get to jump at all as they'd moved the morning people into the afternoon and we may have to come back on another day! That was a shock as I'd travelled 140 miles and booked a hotel. When I was sent through to complete my registration I found that I wasn't on the list to jump... I was told I should have registered earlier - I did explain that I'd tried, but the member of staff had told me I didn't need to and I'd be called through to register when they were ready. The lady in front of me had the same issue. We were told that within 40 minutes they should know a plan and they'd let us know - they never did!! After 3.5 hours of waiting my name was eventually called and I got to jump. It was an amazing experience and I was so glad that my partner had included the cameraman for a dvd (at a cost of £99). I was meant to be able to take the dvd home on the day, but I was told we'd have to wait until about 8pm for it! Instead they said they could post it out the same evening, which was a fairly happy compromise. The dvd never arrived so I chased it up and was promised it'd been posted, but they'd send another copy the same day. Again, it never arrived so I chased it again and they said they'd send a 3rd copy by recorded delivery. Again, it didn't arrive! I eventually got to speak to a manager and was told the footage hadn't recorded and they'd NEVER sent me a copy obviously. What an absolute bunch of liars! Come rely ruined the experience! I asked for a full refund but they refused!"
GO SKYDIVE is rated 4.92 based on 603 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access