GO SKYDIVE Reviews

04AM
4AM

gordon@goskydive.com

Tell us how GO SKYDIVE made you happy

"Absolutely wonderful day, staff very helpful and an all round fantastic experience."
Are you GO SKYDIVE ? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback GO SKYDIVE receives. Reply Free
"The tandem skydive I did at GoSkydive was THE BEST experience of my life! So much cooler (and scarier!) than I was expecting, however so much fun! The whole day was run extremely well, like a well oiled military procedure, and every member of staff I encountered along the way was friendly, helpful and overall very funny! I cannot recommend this experience, and this company, highly enough! (Pun not-intended!)"
"Brilliant. Professional. Well organised. Well drilled.Back next year.."
"Amazing experience definitely doing it again!!"
"A great experience and one I can attach to my list of completed challenges!"
"I had to travel from North Wales to Sailsbury and was on my own due to the distance . All the staff were very good and made me feel safe. The whole process was based on the jumpers safety which just enforced my confidence with them. My jump instructor was a young man called Will and while we were waiting to get in the plane he chatted to me and any nerves i did have were calmed, The jump itself was more than AMAZING and i will be jumping with them again next summer ."
"Thanks Skydive, I thoroughly enjoy the skydiving experience and Will, the instructor who I jumped with was really helpful. I was, however surprised by your photo packages costs and the hard sale you have performed. When I was asked three times by staff if I wanted any photos, I was deeply disappointed. I think you charge a lot for all the photo packages and this is something I mention to my friends. I would suggest to either reduce the price and or implement it in your overall package. £79 for a few photos or 10 min video?! Sorry but I'd rather get a wrist band camera and did it myself but wouldn't allow that either. I understand that you need to keep this business alive but your hard sale surprised even my friend who was there as a support and she is a business manager in one of your major banks. I wish you every success in the future."
"Jumping out of a plane is great fun, I just wasn't very happy with customer service as we group booked 5 spaces together and had to go on two seperate planes, spoil it a bit for us ."
"It's an amazing day from arriving to leaving. All of the staff are very professional and put you at ease. A truly incredible experience! Thank you Go Skydive team."
"Awesome but book as early as you can, the later you go the longer you wait!!!!"
"The whole service and setup of the facilities was excellent. If was to do this again I would most definitely choose do skydive at GO Skydive."
"The staff were professional and excellent throughout, from check in to landing. We had an amazing morning at Go Skydive and couldn't ask for any more from the experience. Hopefully see you guys again soon for another 15,000ft jump!"
"Great experience, great team delivering a great day out! Thank you"
"Highly accommodating and a very proficient organisation. I shall do it again."
"Amazing experience. Fantastic, reassuring staff who made me feel really at ease even though I was terrified. Recommend getting a video done which is great quality. Do it with Go Skydive, you won't regret it!!!"
"This was a birthday present. I thought I would be apprehensive but on the day it was brilliant. The staff were reassuring and the man I jumped with was excellent. Havent stopped smiling since. would love to do it again. Highly recommended and I raised £105 towards a Defib machine for the social club, Brilliant."
"Amazing.....Truly stunning... the ground staff were enthusiastic and helpful and the professional calmness of the guys out of the plane made everything come together. Brilliant....I am coming back!"
"The set up was incredibly well organised and everyone was really friendly and professional. My instructor Shane was great and provided a fantastic "Hand cam" record of the event which is great to watch back and show friends. I'll definitely be completing another jump soon and recommend anyone who is thinking of doing it to try here first. A brilliant experience!"
"Extremely well organised and with good humour"
"I originally bought the 7,000ft jump for my fiancé as his Christmas present...then upped it to 10,000ft for his birthday. I surprised him with the 15,000ft jump on the day. The goskydive team are beyond professional. They are all so polite, calm and fun making the whole day one he'd repeat at the drop of a hat. I'd highly recommend visiting here if you or anyone you love wanted an experience to remember."
GO SKYDIVE is rated 4.92 based on 603 reviews