GO SKYDIVE Reviews

GO SKYDIVE have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

99% of reviewers recommend GO SKYDIVE
12PM
12PM

gordon@goskydive.com

How would you rate GO SKYDIVE ?

"So far no issues, the insurance has been easy to set up and has sent through documents straight away."
"I sorted out my insurance online but didn't get any policy emailed to me until I called and was inform that there was a mistake on the claim form apparently I put in to many letters on my number plate when I said I didn't the person on the phone said that I made the mistake and wil have to have a new quote which was 150 more then what I paid for online I told the lady on the phone that you can't get quotes when your number plate is wrong but she was definite I made the mistake when I asked for an manager she came back and said it was a computer error and I could have the quote I had first so please be careful an do not take their word for it if this happens but it was sorted and my policy documents came a few hours after and I got cheap insurance so it was not all bad"
"Very easy to set up policy online. So far very pleased. TECY08PC01"
"Revived a welcome to the Incurance"
"Quick and easy forms to fill in very prompt response , good price for 1st time driver"
"GRBZ98PCO1. Very easy to set up & a very competitive price. Thanks Go Skippy."
"Cheapest around amazing service"
"Absolutely wonderful day, staff very helpful and an all round fantastic experience."
"The tandem skydive I did at GoSkydive was THE BEST experience of my life! So much cooler (and scarier!) than I was expecting, however so much fun! The whole day was run extremely well, like a well oiled military procedure, and every member of staff I encountered along the way was friendly, helpful and overall very funny! I cannot recommend this experience, and this company, highly enough! (Pun not-intended!)"
"Brilliant. Professional. Well organised. Well drilled.Back next year.."
"Amazing experience definitely doing it again!!"
"A great experience and one I can attach to my list of completed challenges!"
"I had to travel from North Wales to Sailsbury and was on my own due to the distance . All the staff were very good and made me feel safe. The whole process was based on the jumpers safety which just enforced my confidence with them. My jump instructor was a young man called Will and while we were waiting to get in the plane he chatted to me and any nerves i did have were calmed, The jump itself was more than AMAZING and i will be jumping with them again next summer ."
"Thanks Skydive, I thoroughly enjoy the skydiving experience and Will, the instructor who I jumped with was really helpful. I was, however surprised by your photo packages costs and the hard sale you have performed. When I was asked three times by staff if I wanted any photos, I was deeply disappointed. I think you charge a lot for all the photo packages and this is something I mention to my friends. I would suggest to either reduce the price and or implement it in your overall package. £79 for a few photos or 10 min video?! Sorry but I'd rather get a wrist band camera and did it myself but wouldn't allow that either. I understand that you need to keep this business alive but your hard sale surprised even my friend who was there as a support and she is a business manager in one of your major banks. I wish you every success in the future."
"Jumping out of a plane is great fun, I just wasn't very happy with customer service as we group booked 5 spaces together and had to go on two seperate planes, spoil it a bit for us ."
"It's an amazing day from arriving to leaving. All of the staff are very professional and put you at ease. A truly incredible experience! Thank you Go Skydive team."
"Awesome but book as early as you can, the later you go the longer you wait!!!!"
"The whole service and setup of the facilities was excellent. If was to do this again I would most definitely choose do skydive at GO Skydive."
"The staff were professional and excellent throughout, from check in to landing. We had an amazing morning at Go Skydive and couldn't ask for any more from the experience. Hopefully see you guys again soon for another 15,000ft jump!"
"Great experience, great team delivering a great day out! Thank you"
GO SKYDIVE is rated 4.92 based on 610 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!