GO SKYDIVE Reviews

03AM
3AM

gordon@goskydive.com

Tell us how GO SKYDIVE made you happy

"The lead up too our event was,messy to say the least. However we believed it was resurected when we starting speaking to Steven. However, after arranging for him to contact the charity to make payment for our dive and recieving no contact from him we assumed this would all be in place. On arrival we were met by two very rude girls who simply stated you haven't paid, you cannot dive. They did not even want to listen to our explanation and we were met with "Steven's not here today, you have to pay (OVER A £1000!)" We were made to feel embarassed by these girls infront of the other people jumping and when we all work in hospitality we know it can be stressful sometimes when busy but there was no excuse! Why Steven never contacted us to let us know he haden't contacted the Charity for pre payment was a pain enough but to then be accused at the desk on arrival bit the bullet. Even since the even we have had contact with your company and are still waiting for some compensation for the lack of care and attention by your team but this has been slow, and pretty much non exsistent. If you should wish to contact me back I would be delighted to listen to your justifications. The SkyDive itself and the instructors were AMAZING, and I cannot wait till my next jump. However, sadly I do not think I or my colleagues will be returning or recommending Go Skydive."
Are you GO SKYDIVE ? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"My Skydive was on 24th September. I have already written a review about the actual experience and I can't praise it highly enough. However, your after sales activity is dismal in the extreme. Having paid you for the full video and photo package you have not fulfilled your part of the contract. You were not able, for technical reasons , to give the disc on the day of the jump. This I understand. When the disc arrived by post it did not include and stills. Upon informing you of this you acknowledged the error and promised to send an updated disc which would include the disc. This has not been forthcoming in spite of several promises and I feel very much let down by your lax attitude. Having completed the jump for charity I am now in the embarrassing position of not being able to provide photos to accompany articles for various journals. What are your proposals? David Palmer"
GO SKYDIVE is rated 4.92 based on 603 reviews