Green Network Energy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Green Network Energy

Tell us how Green Network Energy made you happy

"Very easy to get in touch with them without much waiting time Very helpful and informative and they didn't make you fell rushed I spoke with Jack"
Are you Green Network Energy? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Green Network Energy are so much cheaper than my old supplier! They are very transparent and helpful. Everything is so easy and friendly, it's really good to finally be with a supplier that you can trust with your energy cost. Always brilliant service"
"Excellent customer service and great tariffs on gas and electricity. Spoke to Megan today, she was charming and helpful...explained how to renew my contract and gave me the the time and information I needed. Thanks!"
Green Network Energy is rated 4.67 based on 3 reviews