Guitar Center Inc Reviews

ronald.lucas@guitarcenter.com

Category:
Technology And Computing

Tell us how Guitar Center Inc made you happy

"I saved and saved for a used item I saw in my local Guitar Center (An 88-key fully weighted keyboard: I'm very picky). The manager at the store was more than accommodating- in order to give the keyboard a test spin, the instrument and its accessaries had to be moved and manipulated. He stepped away and allowed me to take my time with it by myself, devoid of the pressure that can sometimes come with a salesman over the shoulder. The only problem I ran into... ...is when I went in with the cash to finally purchase the item ($500+ worth of product), I found that I was short by about $10. At every music store I've visited, the sales people are generally willing to bend on the price. BUT, this was not the case at GC. I had to jump through some further hoops because GC would not budge by ten dollars on such a large ticket item... All in all- aside from the petty and slightly frustrating haggling policy (stubborn and uncommon in the industry)- the experience was pleasant. Every sales person I've been approached by at Guitar Center has been helpful and easy to talk to. The store lacks a fair share of the charm that a local music shop offers, but that's to be expected. GC has everything I'm looking for: my local shop does not. Above all else, I know that I can always count on GC diverse inventory."
"I've got a 15% discount on a Fender American Pro guitar!"
"Great service and very knowledgeable."
Guitar Center Inc is rated 4.67 based on 3 reviews