GUN DOCK Reviews

of reviewers recommend GUN DOCK

Tell us how GUN DOCK made you happy
I don't know what's up with "The GUNDOCK.com". Totally unprofessional not to mention shady. I purchased a firearm but was never given a tracking code. Impossible to get in touch with these guys. I left at least 3 voice mails and 3 emails over a three week period and no response. I finally had to contact my credit card company to cancel the payment and start an investigation. God forbid I should have to return something to this company. Customer service is non- existent. I don't know if the owner's on crack. They shouldn't be allowed to deal firearms if they can't be trusted to make honest/fair dealings.
Bought a gun off of gunbroker.com from the gundock and they did not have the gun available to send. I bought it more then 3 months ago and they are saying they are still waiting on a shipment to come in. They don’t have the guns they say they do on hand. Last time I asked for an update they questioned my order number and never replied.
Took my money and never ship my rifle
excuse after excuse. Had to call my bank
Worst time ever.
They shipped me a defective Gun. I didn’t take possession of gun from FFL dealer. Now they will not answer or or reply emails. I’m going to dispute firearm credit card charges. Stay away from this people. Call yourself and see if you can get someone of phone before ordering anything. I’ve always had great customer service from the gun community, but not with these guys.
Have written multiple times to return item. No response. First request was 3 weeks ago. Their 30 day money back guarantee is worthless. Did not pay to return item, because I cannot contact to do return...….
The Gun Dock is a company that is short lived. He places orders on Gun Broker that they don't have in stock. They won't inform of this you have to find out after no response from them. They will not respond via phone nor email. Total scam company and I've filed fraud charges against them. The postive reveiws are fake and all say much the same lies.
Unbelievable service. They replied to my emails within the hour. Super fast. Super friendly. I will buy from them again!
GUN DOCK is rated 1.86 based on 14 reviews