Gym king Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gym king

Tell us how Gym king made you happy
Husband tried to cancel an erroneous order straight away after making it. Apparently this isn’t possible so we have to await delivery and waste time / money / plastic returning everything for a refund minus our costs. Terrible customer service. Misleading codes and website payments. They must be using underhand tactics as they are a struggling business. Won’t be using again. Poor refund policy is always a telltale sign of an unprofessional company.
Brought top and bottom of tracksuit for my granddaughter for Xmas , had to buy things early as a widow , she was so excited Xmas day then tried it on it came up small , so said not to worry would send back and order next size , just received an email to say they were sending it back as was out of the 30 days ! The majority of companies extend their returns policy over Christmas , but not gum king , Disgusting as I have no one else to gift it to so wasted my money and still have to buy her another present Which I won’t be purchasing from this company now , really bad customer service
The customer service is so terrible.
I have not received the item which I ordered on 26th October yet, and I am tracking this shipment but it seems that the shipment has not been proceeded. So I sent emails about this problem to the customer service, but I have not received the reply yet. Therefore I sent email again that I want to cancel my order because I have not received the item and reply, and then I received their reply that they can't cancel my order. I can't understand, and this is almost deceiving.
I just want to receive the item which I ordered, but I want them to cancel my order if I they don't provide the item.
I want to alert this company to police if I live in UK.
Disappointed with the quality - logo coming off, easily stained, zip broken!
Very good product, enjoyed it a lot. Great delivery services and additional information and options is very useful
Very late delivery.
Rude and u helpful customer service and management.
Refund issues.
Stay away.
the worst people to buy from!!
i ordered something for my wife i put in some discount codes which went though on the booking when the payment went though they had charged me the price before discounts!! when i contacted them they said that two code couldnt be put in at the same time which is a lie as they went in!

i spoke to too many members of staff about this and they said it had come and that was the end of it

when they finally admitted they are in the wrong with the parcel after 29 days they now have said that they can refund me with nothing else but a poor sorry
I orederd some track bottoms and the quality and fit was perfect
Gym king is rated 2.25 based on 8 reviews