Hafele Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hafele

Tell us how Hafele made you happy
I have had 3 conversations with them and 2 emails chasing £102.18. Working from home i can't check during the Covid 19 pandemic. Harassing people who have been furloughed to make them sort out when they are going to get paid. Literally horrid people who suggested i got on the bus and went to work to post a part back to them if we weren't going to pay for it. I explained personal worry with sick family issues. They are the worst people i have encountered during this crisis. You will never be able to apologise to me.
I purchased all Top quality products by HAFELE India but unfortunately had really bad experience with HAFELE that products not valid as per it's cost. It's biggest cheating I ever suffered with worst products.
Terrible customer service and delivery my items not been delivered its been more then 2 months and still they dont give delivery date i am not happy at all as i have no cooker to feed my kids never shop from here again 😢
Poor supply and service to Perth. 1 supplier whose service was even worse. Pantry door discoloured and have to wait weeks to replace it.
Great choice of goods, but not always in stock. poor communications.
Hafele is rated 1.60 based on 5 reviews