Hanro - Official UK Store Reviews

01580 241111

suzy@intimateslingerie.co.uk

6 South Molton Street

Tell us how Hanro - Official UK Store made you happy
Great product and fast delivery. Highly recommended.
Very happy with the product and excellent customer service in store
The products are good quality and the service from the UK online staff is excellent. The returns policy is customer friendly too.
I would recommend Hanro products.
Fast delivery. Impeccable goods. thank you
Disappointed as I had to pay for the return postage.
Quick service; well packed, website easy to use .
I've always loved the quality, design and durability of Hanro products.
Delivered immediately and received following day goods satisfactory
Quality of goods excellent,delivery first class
Very prompt courteous service - beautiful item, very light and cosy will definitely enjoy it for years to come.
Beautiful Cotton always keep there shape washes really good soft and very comfortable against my skin
Very helpful and order arrived promptly
Hi, thank you for your feedback. We're pleased that you're happy with the service provided. We hope you have a lovely day, Team HANRO.
There is always a polite and caring member of staff on the phone.
Hi Jennifer, thank you for your lovely review! We care about our customers and their experience so we are delighted with your comments. Have a good day - Team HANRO.
excellent packaging
Hi Tracey, thank you for your review. We're pleased you like our packaging! Hope you have a lovely day. Thanks, Team HANRO.
You sent me the wrong item so obviously I’m disappointed with your service.
Rectification of your mistake was good but better not to get it wrong in the first place
Hi, thank you for your review. We apologise for this mix up - we strive to ensure all orders are perfect so we're sorry that this wasn't the case on this occasion. We will ensure our picking and packing procedure is reassessed so something like this doesn’t happen again in the future. Have a lovely day - Team HANRO.
I was delighted to find that I could order from Hanro online. I received my order quickly and efficiently. I was able to pick it up at a local delivery point, since I was not home at the appointed time.
Hello Margaret - thank you for another lovely review! We really appreciate your feedback. Team HANRO.
Very fine clothing and extremely comfortable.
Hi Julie - thank you for your feedback. We're delighted that you're happy with your recent order. Have a good day - Team HANRO.
Received the item very promptly
Hi Soutie, thank you for your review. We're delighted you were pleased with our service. Have a great day - Team HANRO.
Professional friendly service ❤️
Hi Rasheeda - thank you so much for your lovely review. We really appreciate your feedback and are so pleased that you're happy with the service you received. Have a great day! Team HANRO.
Compared with those I already have- midi briefs with a luxurious stretch leavers trim, size M, those I have received have a rigid rachelle lace, only, around the front and the lace creates a sensation of tightness when putting them on and pulling them down. No longer a luxurious feel at all.
Hi Sue - thank you for your honest feedback. We will pass on your comments to our design and production teams as we strive to ensure that all of our products are luxurious and that our customers are happy with the quality. If you'd like any further assistance, please contact our customer care team at hanro@intimateslingerie.co.uk. Thanks, Team HANRO.
Hanro - Official UK Store is rated 4.62 based on 753 reviews