Hanro - Official UK Store Reviews

01580 241111

suzy@intimateslingerie.co.uk

6 South Molton Street

Tell us how Hanro - Official UK Store made you happy
Very. Happy with service. Top comfortable and nice and soft also fits well
Fabulous quality items purchased with excellent delivery time. Thoroughly recommend.
Store is fine, and I was delighted to buy my wife four pairs of Hanro panties which she urgently needed - however I was a bit disappointed that one pair developed a small hole after being worn and washed only once - and they had not been washed with anything that could have caused the hole.
Excellent customer service, real person on the phone. Very helpful
By mistake I submitted two requests for underwear. I replied to an email explaining what had happened and given a refund for the additional garment straight away with the comment that my mistake had already been picked up by the staff. Excellent products which I have worn for over 20 years.
Your price per item, and the extra delivery charge, cost much more than buying the same items from the department store.
This was very disappointing, and unacceptable.
Thank you for your review, we endeavour to give the best service possible.

So you are aware a lot of the Hanro distributors should advertise products at the same price, unless it's in the sale.

If you have any further issues like this please do contact us directly.
Good Service. Parcel arrived promptly and well presented. Thermal vest and leggings fit well and feel nice next to skin. Lovely fabric and nice design. Worn leggings under jeans on cold days which made big difference and were extremely comfortable.
Very convenient and quick way to shop luxury sleepwear.
Very nice environment with the stock beautifully displayed. I was very well served and got exactly what I was looking for.
Great underwear, great service
Lovely soft fabric, seamless and a perfect fit.
A pleAsure to shop there.
shipping notification was seamless; product was perfect.
The two warm long sleeved vest where not the same quality that I have bought in the past. Was very disappointed.
Quick and efficient.
All your products are excellent. Your packaging is good and you have a very helpful girl looking after apple pie farm. Would like more exciting nighties .
High quality as expected from Hanro. Good service, Very quick dispatch and delivery.
I love the quality of your cotton as well as the wool and silk underwear for winter.
Excellent service and great products. Thank you.
Excellent quality as always, I'm very pleased with my purchases.
Hanro - Official UK Store is rated 4.62 based on 753 reviews