HARA Flow Reviews

Read HARA Flow Reviews
HARA Flow 5 star review on 23rd May 2020
Jordan Pringle
More Photos & Videos
Easy to follow website, and great business. Ordered and shipped immediately!
I've been using Hara Flow's vapes for about a year now and absolutely love how smooth the hits are. You can't go wrong with the flavours either. I usually take a few hits during the day and right before bed, which helps feel calmer and relaxed.
Love my EVA Vape From HARA FLOW. I have anxiety and sleep issues and this has helped so much already! I even use it for pain now and can’t believe I’ve gone this long without it.
Thanks for the review, Eric! Happy that you love the product. We appreciate you!
Great stuff!!
Don’t really do reviews but this stuff is truly amazing!
Thank you so much for reviewing us! We appreciate it. Every review counts especially on products people may not understand. We appreciate you!
I've turned everyone I know onto Hara, best CBD I've ever used!
Love the crop top! Super quality fabric, very true to size, soft and comfortable. Very nice length and lightweight but thick. All around great top!
HARA Flow 5 star review on 23rd May 2020
Yess! You look great in the crop. Thank you so much for the review. We appreciate you!
Quality of product so great!
I love your packaging, product design, and the quality of your products. It's just aesthetically pleasing on all senses. Thank you!
Love these products and they have helped me a lot with my anxiety lately! Easy to use, nice looking and effective. I switched brands and haven't looked anywhere else since.
By far the best tasting cbd tincture ive boughten. Is helping me tremendously through school and work.
Very fast delivery and excellent quality CBD oil in all their products. You can feel comfortable buying from here
I am in love with my products thank you
Great tasting but would love to have a better taste in the future, other than that everything feels great!
love the sweater and the pen!! super high quality!!
I love the product as well as the customer service, they are the best
Good customer service and some good tincture. Fast delivery as well.
Haven’t used it long enough to know if it helps !
Been very helpful with reducing anxiety and helping me sleep at night! Highly recommend
Excellent product. Excellent team.
HARA Flow is rated 4.88 based on 77 reviews