HARA Flow Reviews

of reviewers recommend HARA Flow
Live Chat
Read HARA Flow Reviews
I bought some products and it was cool.
Posted 23 minutes ago
Quality products at a great price. I’ve had the tincture before, I preferred the vape pen super convenient. Adding sezzle as a payment method is really great as well.
They are good, got them in a reasonable amount of time and enjoy them.
Before trying Hara I tried a couple different companies. The packaging wasn't as nice and I felt the products weren't to the standard we wanted. We are a military family so the products must be as pure as they can be and free of THC. I'll never buy from anyone else!
What attracted me to try HARA CBD products is the compelling athlete founders statements and conviction to create a high quality product. The image is appealing, It speaks to what CBD costumers are looking for. Peter
Well, I think you know the answer to that one! HA! Love you guys. Going to read up more on the investment...
Hara products have helped me to ease my pains, relieve my anxiety, improved my sleep and just all around feel better. The company itself is great! Orders and customer service responses are quick and efficient. Hara is just what I needed!
Great Products!! And awesome service .
Best products! Best customer service!
I love your product so much I order it from Canada. Even with the high international shipping rates. Such a good product.
Best taste
Great product!
Great flavors but wish I could buy it locally in a shop too!
Hands down the best stuff. Love how the capsules work for me and the Gummies are amazingly yummy!!
I’ve been using HARA products for about 4 months now and I must say I am very impressed. From navigating the web to shop to ordering and shipping— everything always goes flawlessly. Happy customer for sure and have also recommended HARA to friends :)
The Woke Pod and refills are wonderful. Great quality product that works. I always use it before bed and it helps to relax me and sleep better through the night!
Great customer service, prompt delivery, and quality products 😍
The best CBD I’ve ever tried and it helps so much with my anxiety! 🙂
So glad I was able to find Hara, they have great customer service and their CBD is great! I use it when I’m in a bad mood and it helps right away and boosts my mood and helps when I’ve got pain as well, and if I use it before bed I sleep very well almost too well haha. I also love that it’s only 3 ingredients! That makes it all the better! I know I’m getting good quality!
I have a lot of anxiety. I used to get anxiety attacks pretty often. Ever since I tried out HARA, I HAVENT had anxiety at all. It’s really a miracle, I never thought that feeling would ever go away.
HARA Flow is rated 5.00 based on 21 reviews