Harveys Furniture Reviews

43% of reviewers recommend Harveys Furniture

How would you rate Harveys Furniture ?

"Woeful delivery service - I ordered a sofa from them which was already in their warehouse to save time. I was given a delivery date of 31/8. Nobody turns up - no messages, no communication. I call them up and the customer services have no idea what happened and dont know when they can deliver. No gesture to give a loan sofa in the mean time -i have to ask for it and they say they it will take a week to deliver loan sofa.. are you kidding me ! horrible service for the price they make you pay."
"Delivery guys were rude when I pointed out that the legs needed fitting and 2 were missing. Customer service were no better. Eventually sorted, by which time the sofa cushion seemed stretched, almost ready to burst. The 2nd guy who came to do the legs (yes, the first guy came and didn't know that 2 legs were missing) said they wouldn't be interested until such time as it actually splits. Never again."
"Great service nice staff .very pleased with my sofa x"
"Great service and delivery. Very pleased with my sofa and chair."
"Good quality sofas. Good price. Too long to wait for delivery"
"Brought 2 sofas and after only 6 months one sofa needs repairs, not at all happy after spending 1,200 pounds on them . My advice don't shop with them"
"Excellent leather suite and when we had a small problem we they could not have been more helpful."
Harveys Furniture is rated 3.29 based on 7 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!