Harveys Furniture Reviews

11PM
11PM

Tell us how Harveys Furniture made you happy

Own Driver
"Ordered a suite 13 weeks ago due to be delivered 31October 2018. Received phone call 7pm on 30 October to say there has been a computer crash and it wouldn't be delivered. I pointed out my 75 year old husband has nothing to sit on as we sold our furniture and had it picked up the day before. The next day I spoke to the saleswoman at the store and she said it was a computer crash and she couldn't give me a definite delivery date but at least another 2 weeks!!!!! No offer of substitute furniture and no real apology so have cancelled. She was supposed to put paperwork in post but have not received any. Tried to get through to customer service - joke!!! I am really annoyed as its 7 weeks until Xmas. THanks harveys !!!!!"
Are you Harveys Furniture? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Harveys Furniture receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Wow they are so different, after recently shopping at the Wednesbury branch my whole view of this company changed, we were served by Jason, who was so down to earth and just let us get on with it, by that I mean no pressure to buy anything, just a friendly greeting and help when we asked, if only other stores were like this they would not scare customers off, prices were very very good compared to other stores , I Purchased a beautiful quality leather 3 seater sofa, and Jason's knowledge was superb, well done Harvey's you just won a customer, i will be back."
"Woeful delivery service - I ordered a sofa from them which was already in their warehouse to save time. I was given a delivery date of 31/8. Nobody turns up - no messages, no communication. I call them up and the customer services have no idea what happened and dont know when they can deliver. No gesture to give a loan sofa in the mean time -i have to ask for it and they say they it will take a week to deliver loan sofa.. are you kidding me ! horrible service for the price they make you pay."
"Delivery guys were rude when I pointed out that the legs needed fitting and 2 were missing. Customer service were no better. Eventually sorted, by which time the sofa cushion seemed stretched, almost ready to burst. The 2nd guy who came to do the legs (yes, the first guy came and didn't know that 2 legs were missing) said they wouldn't be interested until such time as it actually splits. Never again."
"Great service nice staff .very pleased with my sofa x"
"Great service and delivery. Very pleased with my sofa and chair."
"Good quality sofas. Good price. Too long to wait for delivery"
"Brought 2 sofas and after only 6 months one sofa needs repairs, not at all happy after spending 1,200 pounds on them . My advice don't shop with them"
"Excellent leather suite and when we had a small problem we they could not have been more helpful."
Harveys Furniture is rated 3.22 based on 9 reviews