Heatmiser UK Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Heatmiser UK

01254 669090

Units 8&9 Hurstwood Court,Mercer Way,Shadsworth Business Park,

How would you rate Heatmiser UK?

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Bruce d

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Heatmiser UK in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Horrible system built on ten year old technology. The user interface to Heatmiser is pre smart phone, pre Internet. Like programming your dad's video recorder. I ended up replacing them with Nests within a month."
Simon Broome
Verified Buyer
"I pre ordered a Neostat-e and paid for next day delivery. The date of 7th April was quite clearly shown on my order. So arranged to be at home on the 8th to take delivery. Checked my order status on 8th to track the delivery and it still showed as pre-order! Phoned them up - they have a backlog and it will only ship today and no we won't refund next day delivery charge. So I quoted their own website: If for any reason we cannot despatch your order within this timeframe, we will contact you to inform you of the new delivery date. Still refused to refund next day delivery charge! Order cancelled. On the positive side I ordered from uheat.co.uk and got it cheaper and it arrived next day!"
Ian Bradick
Verified Buyer
"I have been asked this morning to provide a review of my recent purchase from Heatmiser... Given that my order was placed on 19 Feb 2014, payment processed on 20 Feb 2014 and as of today (11 Mar2014) I am not in receipt of any goods it's only fair that I rate their customer service... Sadly poor... I have received timely emails confirming order and completion of payment but nothing whatsoever advising of a delay in dispatch or delivery dates... Even checking the order online reveals nothing other than my order is in 'pre order' status... Admittedly, if you hunt around the site you can deduce that they have no stock and are awaiting delivery... Since they asked the question I feel I have to review honestly. What would be the point of reviews otherwise? How about a simple email advising of order delays and offering estimated resolution dates? Should it really be left to your customer to chase up? Hopefully this will prompt a review of customer service and communications to ensure that service does not negatively impact their success.... That said... The NeoStat looks like a great product. I'm looking forward to installing and trying out this technology, hopefully some time soon!"
Verified Buyer
"I have 4 of these valves in my house controlling all the heating zones. I had the system installed in October 2012. Since then 2 of the valves have failed through the actuator seal allowing water from the heating system onto the floor. As these are the only replacements I am stuck with heatmiser. I would expect something like this to last longer than 12 months. Not happy !!!!!"
"The PRT/HW-WTS Kit does the job but there's room for product improvement, time increments could be more granular than the set 30 minute intervals, battery icon doesn't display battery charge level until it's low (so you don't really know how much charge is left), LCD display at eye level is very faint, needs to be mounted lower and viewed at an angle to see it clearly, backlight 'on' time should be configurable, desk stand could be more robust and wall mount would be better if the thermostat could be slide in rather than clip in. On the receiver it would also be more helpful if the LEDs were labeled HW and CH instead of Zone 1 & 2. That aside the design is good, could be great with these details addressed."
"We had a heatmiser tft controller installed as new in early 2012 being version 1.3. It constantly broke down. HM advised to upgrade the software to the latest version,,3.0 easy they said just download the software and plug in to laptop. This action blew the controller. We had to order a new one - this time version 3.0. ..Why so many versions between early 2012 and now?? Then having ordered and paid for the new controller HM sent 5 ground probes instead...Why?? Has anyone at HM read, as a consumer, the instructions that come with the controller - labelled as version 1. Some diagrams might have been helpful?? and as for the very poor instructions for the download and upgrade....Well, think again!! Perhaps somebody at HM might like to come back to me on this?"
Heatmiser UK is rated 2.50 based on 6 reviews