High-Yield MED Reviews Reviews

of reviewers recommend High-Yield MED Reviews
High Yield Med Reviews is in excellent comprehensive program to prepare you for BCPS. Dr Busti has live webinars and study groups that keep you on your toes and very helpful for honing the key concepts. I would definitely recommend this program to anyone looking to upgrade their skills or trying to pass the BCPS exam.
Thank you for Dr. Busti for a great review course. I feel more confident to apply my clinical knowledge not just for the exam, but to help improve my patients' health. What I enjoy the most are the weekly study group seminars and biostatistics review. I would recommend this course to other pharmacist friends who are struggling with other review courses or who work in a retail setting and need to review the pharmacotherapy for the exam. Trang Nguyen, Pharm.D
Dr. Nguyen,
We are grateful for pharmacists like you that truly desire to be a better pharmacist for the benefit of those you serve. Keep doing the good work!
The services offered by High Yield MED Reviews is concise, thorough and relevant. The explanations are also very helpful because part of the learning is knowing why an answer is wrong and right. It’s not imply about memorizing answers but rather, understanding concepts. I’ve recommended it to several pharmacists studying for boards and for the students I precept while on their APPE rotation.
Dear Eddie, Thank you for your review. It is our goal to provide content that teaches learning for understanding rather than memorization. We are grateful that has been your experience!
Love the way material is explained on every topic!
In the past, I have prepared for examinations via self-study. While this method has proven successful, I found that it took me longer to get through the material. I have used High-Yield Med Reviews for 3 my board examinations and I have yet to be disappointed. The quiz bank is thorough and the explanations are very detailed. I have recommended their service to many of my friends also preparing for board certifications. Totally worth the time and money spent.
Dr. Diaz- Thank you for sharing your experience and recommending us to your friends. We are grateful you have found our materials so useful to your preparations!
It has a lot of good information and helpful tools. It goes beyond board exams and is helpful for careers!
Ryan, It has always been our goal to impact health care by equipping our users not only to pass exams but also to be better pharmacists, nurses and doctors. We are grateful this has been your experience.
This review course changed my life! I wish I would have known about this sooner and took it before pharmacotherapy courses. It has great coverage of what you need to know! (Not strong in the calculations section though) I thoroughly recommend using Dr Busti’s products!
If your goal is not just to pass the NAPLEX, but to also have a profound knowledge and understanding of Pharmacy, this program is what you need. With Degrees of both MD and PharmD, Dr. Busti delivers precise evidence-based lectures that leaves you immensely satisfied. High-Yield MED Reviews is the choice of choices!
Dr. Ojiaku- Thank you for kind words. We are so glad you found the material helpful not only for exam passage, but also for your practice as a pharmacist. We wish you much success! If you ever decide to pursue a BPS Certification, we hope you'll return to High-Yield MED Reviews.
I recently found out that I passed my BCPS exam on the first try, and I wouldn't have been able to do it without Dr. Busti's great lectures and the Q-Bank. I would highly recommend High Yield Med Reviews to anyone wishing to increase their medical knowledge and further their career.
Congratulations on your new certification! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your preparation. Your hard work and dedication have paid off.
I carefully studied the High-Yield Med Review material and was successful in passing the Board exam. I felt that the time spent in preparation was worthwhile and the working knowledge has helped me in my daily practice.
Cheers on passing your Board Exam! We are happy our material was helpful to your success.
High-Yield MED Reviews is rated 4.70 based on 37 reviews