High-Yield MED Reviews Reviews

of reviewers recommend High-Yield MED Reviews
This is a superb preparation course, designed to focus on high-yield facts and repetition. I previously tried two other BCPS preparation courses, and those failed to fit my needs as a full-time working mother of two children. The question bank provided by this course allowed me to refresh my test-taking skills and define my strengths and weaknesses. I will highly recommend this to any colleagues or residents preparing for the BCPS exam.
Please note that this rating is for BCOP Q-BANK or practice questions only. I really liked the Statistics review which was excellent. It goes above what you need to know for the exam. Additionally, the material is very helpful for everyday practice as well. I don't know about BCPS Q-BANK, but BCOP Q-BANK is not helpful to prepare you for the exam. Oncology guidelines are updated yearly. I encountered several questions that were from the outdated guidelines. Therefore, these questions may mislead you. Additionally, there are a lot of questions in the BCOP Q-BANK that are not related to oncology at all. For BCOP, I would recommend to purchase ACCPs material, which is updated yearly. It cost more but worth paying. I used ACCPs material for BCPS and it was excellent. I can't compare ACCPs material to High-Yield MED Reviews though. Please make sure to read requirements for the money-back guarantee. You have to complete at least 95% of the questions with 70% or higher. Even though BCOP questions are not well designed to prepare you for the exam, you have to go through them if you want to get your money back. Long story short: Do not recommend purchasing for BCOP.
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We are glad you found the biostatistics course so valuable! We hear that a lot and it does encourage us.

We would like to address your other concerns. We believe it is important to share that all of our review course content is on a rotating review to make every attempt to keep things up to date as relates to the exams. As you may know, board exams may not always reflect current real-world practice simply due to the time frame it takes to write and validate questions that count towards an exam score. This is why there are some questions on exam that do not count toward your score. Recognizing that, most board exams can only test on universally accepted core concepts and new standards must be fully vetted before the count on an exam. This can create gaps between test preparation and clinical practice. Unfortunately, the area of oncology does have areas that change rather often making it difficult to sometimes to keep every question the most up to date for real-world practice versus a concept tested on an exam. Our BCOP course contains over 600 questions written by highly qualified BCOP certified faculty.

To address your concerns about content areas we provide that you think may not be as helpful. Fortunately we have a large number of customers who come to us with a wide variety of backgrounds, levels of knowledge and training. In order to provide a well rounded service to meet the needs of all of our customers, we do provide some additional topic areas that cover concepts that our editors do feel can fall within the general objectives provided by the organization governing an exam. Certainly some topics may not be perceived as applicable to some customers but they are for others especially recognizing that exams rotate their content and questions from exam to exam.

It is true, and we think to be reasonably fair, you must complete the questions with a passing rate in order to receive a refund. The BCOP is a challenging exam and we believe we cannot be held responsible for exam failure if you did not complete the provided content and do so successfully. We hope you will give our Q-Bank another try and complete the questions available to get the full benefit of the preparation. Thank you for your review.
High-Yield MED Reviews is rated 4.64 based on 28 reviews