High-Yield MED Reviews Reviews

of reviewers recommend High-Yield MED Reviews
Read High-Yield MED Reviews Reviews
A very good way to review
I currently have a premium package for NAPLEX Review. I really love 4 online sections with Dr. Busti. He throws curveball questions and makes sure you understand the core concepts for the exam. As a future healthcare provider, I really need that. I want to help my community with my knowledge. I want to constantly improve myself and get better. I don't want to memorize facts and passed the exam then forget all of them later.

I highly recommended a premium package. In addition, I really like the Q-bank. You can customize your own practice exams. The tutorial mode is one of the best features for learning as well. It has very detailed explanations and core concepts for you to grab.

Lastly, I am trying to adapt to Ebook since majority of the time using computer to study. I want to stay away from the screen/distractions and absorb the information.
The high yield review study groups are good case review that identifies areas in need of more study, and provides a good review of areas I am comfortable. I like the lectures breaking down larger concepts, and I like studying at my own pace.
Thank you for your review! We are glad you are enjoying the study groups.
Dr. Busti is a great clinician. His review course not only helped me to pass my BCPS exam, but also made
me a better pharmacist. The only feedback I have to give is I wish there was a little bit more focus on the regulatory stuff. The clinical aspect of the review course I give it a 9+, but the regulatory part, I would only give it a 7.
Overall, the course is still great! I learned so much!
Thank you!!
Dear Dr. Ng,
This is what we love to hear! We truly desire to equip our customers to pass exams and be better pharmacists, nurses and physicians! Together we can make a positive impact on healthcare and patient outcomes. Thank you for investing in your professional development and being a part of that positive change.
High-Yield MED Reviews is rated 4.89 based on 53 reviews