High-Yield MED Reviews Reviews

of reviewers recommend High-Yield MED Reviews
Read High-Yield MED Reviews Reviews

Tell us how High-Yield MED Reviews made you happy
good review information for board exams
Dear Dr. Le, Thank you for your positive review and for taking the time to write it! High-Yield Med Reviews constantly strives to create the best BPS review courses on the market. We wish you the best! Sincerely, Director of Customer Service High-Yield Med Reviews
I learned a lot from this review. Even though I didn't pass, I plan to study and take it again. I do want to let you know that you have MULTIPLE typos and there are some questions that don't say, choose all that apply, but when you look at the answers, that's what is expected. Dr. Busti is great and I thank you for creating this.
Dear Dr. Schoenbaechler, Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for being a High-Yield customer. We are very glad to hear that you learned so much from High-Yield review course materials! Sincerely, Director of Customer Service High-Yield Med Reviews
I like the BCACP Q-Bank a lot, but I wish the Practice Management & Regulatory Lectures are talked more in detail for BCACP.
Dr. Sharp - We are so happy you found the BCACP Q-Bank helpful in your preparation!
I absolutely loved this course. I used this in addition to other BCPS study material to prepare for the exam and this was very helpful with in depth understanding of the material. I often found this course to be too detailed for the BCPS exam; however, understanding the details helped improve my overall clinical understanding and practice. I recommend pairing this with other BCPS study materials.
Dr. Agu - Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that you loved our review course and found that it improved your overall clinical understanding.
High Yield Med Reviews were very helpful in helping me review key concepts for the BCPS. I did find, though, that some questions focused on very specific details that were not necessarily tested on the exam. I do wish that there were more statistics/regulatory questions. Otherwise, I would definitely recommend this study tool to others.
Dr. Khudeira- Thank you for taking the time to write a review!
This review is strictly for the High Yield Med Reviews question bank. Overall, I felt it was a great study resource for the BCPS exam, and I recommend it to all my friends taking the exam as well. There are a few nit-picky things that I discuss further below that stopped me from providing 5 stars. PROS: -Sheer volume of questions was amazing. -The patient case questions, regulatory questions, and biostats questions were very similar to actual exam questions in style and content, which was very helpful for preparation. -Most of the questions have explanations and references that are very useful. CONS: -Riddled with simple spelling and grammar errors. This is inexcusable, as I'm sure the questions are supposed to be written by clinical "experts" and then I would hope an editor is doing a double check prior to publishing. If a question can't even spell a simple word correctly, or if no one took the time to fix errors before selling the material to the public, it makes me question the true value of the service. -BPS clearly states they DO NOT use brand names of medications on the exam - only generic. The question bank contained countless questions that used medication brand names, which was a distractor to studying for the true BCPS exam.
Thank you for your review. We are so glad to hear that you felt our study material was a great study resource, the practice questions helped prepare you for the exam, and refer your friends to us. That makes it all worth it. We would like to address your concern about the simple errors in spelling and grammar. As you can imagine, managing thousands of questions and hundred lecture topics that get updated regularly, things will slip through the cracks like this. This is actually well known for many sources of medical information, including medical journals with some published reports documenting error rates in the text by up to 4% (Current Oncology 2011;18(1):26. & J Surg Res 2019;243:567). This is why many journals have a corrections section associated with it. Regardless, we appreciate your input and have medical spellcheckers in place and other grammar software to help pick up some of these just like many journals use. We have identified some of these small errors like this, but our assessment is that they represent < 0.1 % of the overall text when broken down. Regardless, we endeavor towards zero percent, as should be the case. Thanks again for providing all of your points, and we are glad you had an overall good experience.
Tutorial mode in the Q-Bank is extremely helpful.
This has been really useful. I would recommend this to any of my fellow students at MCPHS
Thank you Edward! We know your recommendation speaks volumes to your classmates.
A very good way to review
I currently have a premium package for NAPLEX Review. I really love 4 online sections with Dr. Busti. He throws curveball questions and makes sure you understand the core concepts for the exam. As a future healthcare provider, I really need that. I want to help my community with my knowledge. I want to constantly improve myself and get better. I don't want to memorize facts and passed the exam then forget all of them later. I highly recommended a premium package. In addition, I really like the Q-bank. You can customize your own practice exams. The tutorial mode is one of the best features for learning as well. It has very detailed explanations and core concepts for you to grab. Lastly, I am trying to adapt to Ebook since majority of the time using computer to study. I want to stay away from the screen/distractions and absorb the information.
The high yield review study groups are good case review that identifies areas in need of more study, and provides a good review of areas I am comfortable. I like the lectures breaking down larger concepts, and I like studying at my own pace.
Thank you for your review! We are glad you are enjoying the study groups.
Dr. Busti is a great clinician. His review course not only helped me to pass my BCPS exam, but also made me a better pharmacist. The only feedback I have to give is I wish there was a little bit more focus on the regulatory stuff. The clinical aspect of the review course I give it a 9+, but the regulatory part, I would only give it a 7. Overall, the course is still great! I learned so much! Thank you!!
Dear Dr. Ng, This is what we love to hear! We truly desire to equip our customers to pass exams and be better pharmacists, nurses and physicians! Together we can make a positive impact on healthcare and patient outcomes. Thank you for investing in your professional development and being a part of that positive change.
High-Yield MED Reviews is rated 4.80 based on 106 reviews