High-Yield MED Reviews Reviews

of reviewers recommend High-Yield MED Reviews
This is a superb preparation course, designed to focus on high-yield facts and repetition. I previously tried two other BCPS preparation courses, and those failed to fit my needs as a full-time working mother of two children. The question bank provided by this course allowed me to refresh my test-taking skills and define my strengths and weaknesses. I will highly recommend this to any colleagues or residents preparing for the BCPS exam.
Dr. Busti is a great clinician. His review course not only helped me to pass my BCPS exam, but also made me a better pharmacist. The only feedback I have to give is I wish there was a little bit more focus on the regulatory stuff. The clinical aspect of the review course I give it a 9+, but the regulatory part, I would only give it a 7. Overall, the course is still great! I learned so much! Thank you!!
Dear Dr. Ng,
This is what we love to hear! We truly desire to equip our customers to pass exams and be better pharmacists, nurses and physicians! Together we can make a positive impact on healthcare and patient outcomes. Thank you for investing in your professional development and being a part of that positive change.
The oncology section is a bit too brief for my liking. Since I am retaking the NAPLEX, I wanted a greater depth to that section as there are many oncology questions on the 2018 NAPLEX. There are occasional typos in the question bank, which have lead to some minor confusions.
Tristan, thank you for your review. I am sorry you found the 242 questions in the NAPLEX Oncology section insufficient. We have BCOP Certified clinical pharmacists regularly adding to our Oncology Databases for NAPLEX and BCOP. It is our goal to be the leader in the field. We hope you will come back to HYMR if you decide to pursue a specialty certification.
High-Yield MED Reviews is rated 4.64 based on 28 reviews