High-Yield MED Reviews Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend High-Yield MED Reviews
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"This is a superb preparation course, designed to focus on high-yield facts and repetition. I previously tried two other BCPS preparation courses, and those failed to fit my needs as a full-time working mother of two children. The question bank provided by this course allowed me to refresh my test-taking skills and define my strengths and weaknesses. I will highly recommend this to any colleagues or residents preparing for the BCPS exam."
"In the past, I have prepared for examinations via self-study. While this method has proven successful, I found that it took me longer to get through the material. I have used High-Yield Med Reviews for 3 my board examinations and I have yet to be disappointed. The quiz bank is thorough and the explanations are very detailed. I have recommended their service to many of my friends also preparing for board certifications. Totally worth the time and money spent."
Dr. Diaz- Thank you for sharing your experience and recommending us to your friends. We are grateful you have found our materials so useful to your preparations!
"It has a lot of good information and helpful tools. It goes beyond board exams and is helpful for careers!"
Ryan, It has always been our goal to impact health care by equipping our users not only to pass exams but also to be better pharmacists, nurses and doctors. We are grateful this has been your experience.
"This review course changed my life! I wish I would have known about this sooner and took it before pharmacotherapy courses. It has great coverage of what you need to know! (Not strong in the calculations section though) I thoroughly recommend using Dr Busti’s products!"
"If your goal is not just to pass the NAPLEX, but to also have a profound knowledge and understanding of Pharmacy, this program is what you need. With Degrees of both MD and PharmD, Dr. Busti delivers precise evidence-based lectures that leaves you immensely satisfied. High-Yield MED Reviews is the choice of choices!"
Dr. Ojiaku- Thank you for kind words. We are so glad you found the material helpful not only for exam passage, but also for your practice as a pharmacist. We wish you much success! If you ever decide to pursue a BPS Certification, we hope you'll return to High-Yield MED Reviews.
"I recently found out that I passed my BCPS exam on the first try, and I wouldn't have been able to do it without Dr. Busti's great lectures and the Q-Bank. I would highly recommend High Yield Med Reviews to anyone wishing to increase their medical knowledge and further their career."
Congratulations on your new certification! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your preparation. Your hard work and dedication have paid off.
"I carefully studied the High-Yield Med Review material and was successful in passing the Board exam. I felt that the time spent in preparation was worthwhile and the working knowledge has helped me in my daily practice."
Cheers on passing your Board Exam! We are happy our material was helpful to your success.
"Videos are very effective and the focus on understanding the underlying mechanisms of disease management is very useful. The book and slides, however, are filled with an unacceptable amount of incorrect statements."
Thank you for your review, we are always seeking to improve, correct errors and be the leader in BPS Preparations. We are happy to hear the videos were helpful to your understanding and useful in practice.
"The oncology section is a bit too brief for my liking. Since I am retaking the NAPLEX, I wanted a greater depth to that section as there are many oncology questions on the 2018 NAPLEX. There are occasional typos in the question bank, which have lead to some minor confusions."
Tristan, thank you for your review. I am sorry you found the 242 questions in the NAPLEX Oncology section insufficient. We have BCOP Certified clinical pharmacists regularly adding to our Oncology Databases for NAPLEX and BCOP. It is our goal to be the leader in the field. We hope you will come back to HYMR if you decide to pursue a specialty certification.
High-Yield MED Reviews is rated 4.67 based on 9 reviews