High-Yield MED Reviews Reviews

of reviewers recommend High-Yield MED Reviews
This is a superb preparation course, designed to focus on high-yield facts and repetition. I previously tried two other BCPS preparation courses, and those failed to fit my needs as a full-time working mother of two children. The question bank provided by this course allowed me to refresh my test-taking skills and define my strengths and weaknesses. I will highly recommend this to any colleagues or residents preparing for the BCPS exam.
Very detailed courses that not only helps explain pharmacotherapy, but also backs it up with review articles and sources. The videos, questions, books and study group were extremely helpful. Im glad I chose HYMR for the first time. Highly recommended!!!
The following is my opinion only: I followed through with the program, going over all the videos, reviewing the notes and answering the majority of the practice questions. I found this program to be partially helpful.
I passed my exam! Thank you so much for the great study material!
Congratulations! We are so pleased to hear your hard work has paid off.
Great review. The question bank and stat review highlighted areas. Definitely will recommend now just await exam results. yes
Thank you for your kind review and recommendation. We wish you all success!
High Yield Med Reviews is very thorough and comprehensive. Easily the best resource available. I have used this in the past for four other exams and have recommended it to several of my colleagues.
Dr. Diaz, We know a referral is the highest compliment. Thank you for your recommendation and continuing to choose High-Yield MED Reviews for your preparation needs.
I wish to express my gratitude to Dr. Busti for an excellent BCPS Review Course. I participated in the Spring Study group and took my exam in April 2018. I'm happy to report I passed the exam. Dr. Busti makes learning fun and enables one to learn the key clinical concept instead of memorizing to pass for an exam. Statistics has been a challenge for me but he made it possible to understand the key clinical pearl and real-life application.
Dr. Orajaka, Congratulations on your new certification! Thank you for your kind review and for sharing your experience. We are grateful to have been a part of your journey.
Dr. Busti is a great clinician. His review course not only helped me to pass my BCPS exam, but also made me a better pharmacist. The only feedback I have to give is I wish there was a little bit more focus on the regulatory stuff. The clinical aspect of the review course I give it a 9+, but the regulatory part, I would only give it a 7. Overall, the course is still great! I learned so much! Thank you!!
Dear Dr. Ng,
This is what we love to hear! We truly desire to equip our customers to pass exams and be better pharmacists, nurses and physicians! Together we can make a positive impact on healthcare and patient outcomes. Thank you for investing in your professional development and being a part of that positive change.
High Yield Med Reviews is an incredible board prep. I used RxPrep to pass my boards, and am now using High Yield for BCACP. High Yield is way ahead of RxPrep. They stress understanding the material, rather than just giving you a ton of information to memorize like Rx Prep does. High Yield's ebook allows you to take notes and highlight, which makes studying much easier and organized. RxPrep just sends you a book in the mail. High Yield is half the price with a 100% pass guarantee. I will be recommending this prep to all of my students. VP
Dr.P, Thank you for your review! It's great to have someone that has used different products for their own preparation share their experience. We are so glad you are finding our materials so helpful for your BCACP preparation.
I used Dr Busti's review course for BCPS for spring 2019. I passed my exam and I'm a bcps. Thank you Dr Busti and the team for your great help and clinical sessions Materials are very thorough and helpful especially the biostatistics part. Couldn't have done it without your team's help.
Dr. Habib, Congratulations on your BCPS Certification. We are grateful you found our materials to be helpful to your success. Cheers!
This was the 4th time I took the BCOP exam, and finally passed thanks to Dr. Busti's question bank. This was even after listening to the ACCP lectures over a span of 2 years and reading all their PDF "guides" - guides that really weren't that beneficial in teacing the true subject matter. The questions on the exam did not match what they were preaching, nor were they relevant. It was through Dr. Busti's practice questions where I learned the most about oncology and what really to expect from the BCOP exam. Each BCOP exam I took was completely different, but this time when I took it I was completely prepared. The explanations in the BCOP question bank taught the core concepts really well - and with references too! I was able to learn a lot through those and gained a lot of knowledge which I am using in practice now as a BCOP pharmacist. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you Dr. Busti. I am renewing my BCPS by taking the exam this year, and with your guides + videos I am sure I will pass without a doubt!
Dr. Molina, Congratulations on your hard work and perseverance. It has paid off! Thank you for your review of our BCOP Q-Bank and testimony that it helped you in your achievement of the BCOP certification.
Please note that this rating is for BCOP Q-BANK or practice questions only. I really liked the Statistics review which was excellent. It goes above what you need to know for the exam. Additionally, the material is very helpful for everyday practice as well. I don't know about BCPS Q-BANK, but BCOP Q-BANK is not helpful to prepare you for the exam. Oncology guidelines are updated yearly. I encountered several questions that were from the outdated guidelines. Therefore, these questions may mislead you. Additionally, there are a lot of questions in the BCOP Q-BANK that are not related to oncology at all. For BCOP, I would recommend to purchase ACCPs material, which is updated yearly. It cost more but worth paying. I used ACCPs material for BCPS and it was excellent. I can't compare ACCPs material to High-Yield MED Reviews though. Please make sure to read requirements for the money-back guarantee. You have to complete at least 95% of the questions with 70% or higher. Even though BCOP questions are not well designed to prepare you for the exam, you have to go through them if you want to get your money back. Long story short: Do not recommend purchasing for BCOP.
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We are glad you found the biostatistics course so valuable! We hear that a lot and it does encourage us.

We would like to address your other concerns. We believe it is important to share that all of our review course content is on a rotating review to make every attempt to keep things up to date as relates to the exams. As you may know, board exams may not always reflect current real-world practice simply due to the time frame it takes to write and validate questions that count towards an exam score. This is why there are some questions on exam that do not count toward your score. Recognizing that, most board exams can only test on universally accepted core concepts and new standards must be fully vetted before the count on an exam. This can create gaps between test preparation and clinical practice. Unfortunately, the area of oncology does have areas that change rather often making it difficult to sometimes to keep every question the most up to date for real-world practice versus a concept tested on an exam. Our BCOP course contains over 600 questions written by highly qualified BCOP certified faculty.

To address your concerns about content areas we provide that you think may not be as helpful. Fortunately we have a large number of customers who come to us with a wide variety of backgrounds, levels of knowledge and training. In order to provide a well rounded service to meet the needs of all of our customers, we do provide some additional topic areas that cover concepts that our editors do feel can fall within the general objectives provided by the organization governing an exam. Certainly some topics may not be perceived as applicable to some customers but they are for others especially recognizing that exams rotate their content and questions from exam to exam.

It is true, and we think to be reasonably fair, you must complete the questions with a passing rate in order to receive a refund. The BCOP is a challenging exam and we believe we cannot be held responsible for exam failure if you did not complete the provided content and do so successfully. We hope you will give our Q-Bank another try and complete the questions available to get the full benefit of the preparation. Thank you for your review.
High Yield Med Reviews is in excellent comprehensive program to prepare you for BCPS. Dr Busti has live webinars and study groups that keep you on your toes and very helpful for honing the key concepts. I would definitely recommend this program to anyone looking to upgrade their skills or trying to pass the BCPS exam.
Thank you for Dr. Busti for a great review course. I feel more confident to apply my clinical knowledge not just for the exam, but to help improve my patients' health. What I enjoy the most are the weekly study group seminars and biostatistics review. I would recommend this course to other pharmacist friends who are struggling with other review courses or who work in a retail setting and need to review the pharmacotherapy for the exam. Trang Nguyen, Pharm.D
Dr. Nguyen,
We are grateful for pharmacists like you that truly desire to be a better pharmacist for the benefit of those you serve. Keep doing the good work!
The services offered by High Yield MED Reviews is concise, thorough and relevant. The explanations are also very helpful because part of the learning is knowing why an answer is wrong and right. It’s not imply about memorizing answers but rather, understanding concepts. I’ve recommended it to several pharmacists studying for boards and for the students I precept while on their APPE rotation.
Dear Eddie, Thank you for your review. It is our goal to provide content that teaches learning for understanding rather than memorization. We are grateful that has been your experience!
Love the way material is explained on every topic!
In the past, I have prepared for examinations via self-study. While this method has proven successful, I found that it took me longer to get through the material. I have used High-Yield Med Reviews for 3 my board examinations and I have yet to be disappointed. The quiz bank is thorough and the explanations are very detailed. I have recommended their service to many of my friends also preparing for board certifications. Totally worth the time and money spent.
Dr. Diaz- Thank you for sharing your experience and recommending us to your friends. We are grateful you have found our materials so useful to your preparations!
It has a lot of good information and helpful tools. It goes beyond board exams and is helpful for careers!
Ryan, It has always been our goal to impact health care by equipping our users not only to pass exams but also to be better pharmacists, nurses and doctors. We are grateful this has been your experience.
This review course changed my life! I wish I would have known about this sooner and took it before pharmacotherapy courses. It has great coverage of what you need to know! (Not strong in the calculations section though) I thoroughly recommend using Dr Busti’s products!
If your goal is not just to pass the NAPLEX, but to also have a profound knowledge and understanding of Pharmacy, this program is what you need. With Degrees of both MD and PharmD, Dr. Busti delivers precise evidence-based lectures that leaves you immensely satisfied. High-Yield MED Reviews is the choice of choices!
Dr. Ojiaku- Thank you for kind words. We are so glad you found the material helpful not only for exam passage, but also for your practice as a pharmacist. We wish you much success! If you ever decide to pursue a BPS Certification, we hope you'll return to High-Yield MED Reviews.
I recently found out that I passed my BCPS exam on the first try, and I wouldn't have been able to do it without Dr. Busti's great lectures and the Q-Bank. I would highly recommend High Yield Med Reviews to anyone wishing to increase their medical knowledge and further their career.
Congratulations on your new certification! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your preparation. Your hard work and dedication have paid off.
High-Yield MED Reviews is rated 4.58 based on 24 reviews