High-Yield MED Reviews Reviews

of reviewers recommend High-Yield MED Reviews
Read High-Yield MED Reviews Reviews

Tell us how High-Yield MED Reviews made you happy
I can't say enough about how amazing this program is. I feel the material taught by Dr. Busti has been a great aid in not only preparing me for the BCPS, but it also has made me a better pharmacist. This is really a great program that has a great amount of detail to help anyone become successful! Regardless of the outcome, I am glad that I made the decision to use High Yield Med Reviews.
Dr. Hamilton - Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad to hear that you found our BCPS Review Course helpful and worthwhile!
I found the biostatistics review helpful, but otherwise I would not recommend ordering this product. For the cost, I was astounded by the number of errors, both in grammar and in content. When I politely called to let Judy know some examples of the many errors and that I'd be happy to help, I received some immediate defensiveness. The reaction was so surprising that my first thought was, "Is Judy his mother and is offended that Dr. Busti may benefit from feedback?" I was expecting, "I'm sorry about the errors. We would love to know what you've found in order to correct those errors immediately. Let's work together." I did pass the exam, but I feel it is due to my studying of the ACCP materials and not due to Dr. Busti's program. There was a weirdly disproportionate amount of content about erectile dysfunction in this program, but there was only 1 question about this subject on the exam. Also, Dr. Busti made some assumptions in his videos. An example: a man wouldn't admit to the ER physician that he had taken a PDE-5 inhibitor, because of the good-looking, young nurses in the room. That seems like unnecessary commentary and assumes a lot of facts that I don't think are backed up by evidence. There wasn't just a couple of spelling errors in the content. There was an error on about 1 out of every 3 slides. There was incorrect information in the explanations of the Q Bank questions. There were numbers that were incorrect. It could be dangerous to have the wrong information. They desperately need an editor and training in customer service.
Dr. Robinson, Congratulations on successfully passing the BCACP exam. We are sorry to hear you did not find our material to your liking. Our editorial team is committed to following the BPS blueprint. We cannot know exactly what questions will arise on a given exam, nor any other exam prep company, so we strive to provide a comprehensive review that covers the most high-yield topics. Of the 200 lectures included with the BCACP subscription, we feel a 25-minute lecture on sexual disorders that includes erectile dysfunction as well as other topics is appropriate. We also recognize that with thousands of practice questions in our databases, it is possible for a question to be entered incorrectly. Occasionally this has happened, and when brought to our attention, remedied within the business day. Finally, I am sorry that you interpreted our customer service team as defensive, I can assure you our customer service team is passionate and deeply committed to the success of our customers. We follow the flywheel model that elevates customer feedback and incorporates it into everything we do to ensure we are providing the best possible experience and product. However, as humans, we are imperfect, and apologize if you did not have an excellent experience. We wish you success in your future endeavors.
Thank you Dr. Busti, passed the BCPS exam on my first attempt! Incredibly thorough and in-depth teaching, with an emphasis on understanding why we do things. Learned so much, Dr. Busti is an absolute subject matter expert who is most interested in training us to be better clinicians...mission accomplished Dr. Busti!
The quality of the lectures and q-bank are very high. Also, the customer service is excellent and exceeds my expectation. I deeply feel that all the staff from the High-Yield MED Reviews want us to succeed. I recommend everyone who takes an exam to try the High-Yield MED Reviews.
good review information for board exams
I learned a lot from this review. Even though I didn't pass, I plan to study and take it again. I do want to let you know that you have MULTIPLE typos and there are some questions that don't say, choose all that apply, but when you look at the answers, that's what is expected. Dr. Busti is great and I thank you for creating this.
I used the site for about 7 weeks before the spring 2021 BCPS exam. I watched the lectures at 1.5 speed and was still able to retain the information. The recordings of the reviews were great as well. The practice questions are great and seemed more difficult than the actual exam. What a great service and worth every dollar.
Dr Busti was interesting as well as informative and I was able to follow him easily. I passed the BCACP and I am grateful!
We are so glad to hear you passed your BCACP exam - congratulations! Thank you for taking the time to write a review and express your satisfaction with High-Yield BCACP review course content. We strive to provide customers with the best review courses on the market and your excellent review helps us to do just that. We wish you the best! Carrie Hughes Director of Customer Service
Not enough detail for bps id exam. Content too broad. Did not cover organ transplant, ASP or resistance
Dear Dr. Holuka- Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We take all feedback seriously and apply necessary changes to improve our review courses. We continuously strive to provide the best review courses available. Sincerely, Director of Customer Service
High-Yield brings the the core knowledge , to a way you can break it down and learn and understand the format. Dr Busti also does great lectures and I am glad I signed up, to learn from the High-Yield program . Waiting to sit the exams !!!
Dr. Patel- Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad to hear that you found the High- Yield BCOP Review Course content helpful and that you enjoyed Dr. Busti's lectures. We wish you success on your exams!
"I am so very thankful I have had access to the study lectures, practice questions (with tutorials!), and integrated reviews with High Yield Med Reviews! Dr. Busti is an amazing teacher, super easy to listen to, relatable, comedic at times, and has taken concepts I struggled with in pharmacy school and made them seem so much easier to grasp (i.e. pharmacokinetics!). He obviously has a firm grasp of the material he is teaching, along with real world experience and the style he uses to drive home the high yield concepts WITH evidence based medicine allows you to feel you are learning from a true expert. I honestly don’t want to think about how I would have been able to attempt to prepare for the ambulatory exam without High Yield Med Reviews! Thank you, thank you, thank you!"
Dr. Briske - Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for providing such a thorough explanation of your experience with High-Yield. We are so glad to hear that you found our BCACP Premium review course outstanding and effective!
Great program
Dr. Chanthinouvong - Thank you for taking the time to submit a 5-star review for High-Yield! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your BCPS review course.
This is the best review I have ever had ! Dr Busti is excellent
This is the best review I have ever had ! Dr Busti is excellent
Dr. Attallah- Thank you for taking the time to write a review for High-Yield MED Reviews! We really appreciate it and are glad to hear you enjoyed your review course.
I’m glad the reviews were available because it reinforced my studying and learning. I’m so grateful for Dr Busti and his staff. Thank you High-Yield Med Review!
Dr. McQuerter- We appreciate your excellent review and the time you took to write it. Our customers are the focus of High-Yield MED Reviews and it is reassuring to hear that you benefited from the course content and felt supported by our team!
I love the lectures and test questions! I love how he teaches in a way that helps you understand the why, the complexity, the connection between subject matter.
Dr. Strauch- We really appreciate your thoughtful review of High-Yield MED Reviews! Thank you for pointing out Dr. Busti's teaching strengths and the quality of our content.
Thank you for the great support and the excellent resources:)
Dr. Khalaf- Thank you for your positive review of High-Yield! We are glad to hear you deem our resources as excellent and that you find our staff to be supportive. We wish you the best!
Excellent well organized
Dr. Brown - Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are so happy to hear that you found High-Yield MED Reviews to be organized and helpful!
Comprehensive review comprised of excellent lectures and quiz bank.
Good Afternoon Dr. Riche - Thank you for this review. We are very glad to hear you found High-Yield's Online Review Course comprehensive and beneficial! We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback.
The review for statistics is nice. The question banks for BCOP and statistics are good practice, but contain typos/duplicate answers.
High-Yield MED Reviews is rated 4.75 based on 102 reviews