High-Yield MED Reviews Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend High-Yield MED Reviews

Tell us how High-Yield MED Reviews made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"This is a superb preparation course, designed to focus on high-yield facts and repetition. I previously tried two other BCPS preparation courses, and those failed to fit my needs as a full-time working mother of two children. The question bank provided by this course allowed me to refresh my test-taking skills and define my strengths and weaknesses. I will highly recommend this to any colleagues or residents preparing for the BCPS exam."
"I recently found out that I passed my BCPS exam on the first try, and I wouldn't have been able to do it without Dr. Busti's great lectures and the Q-Bank. I would highly recommend High Yield Med Reviews to anyone wishing to increase their medical knowledge and further their career."
Congratulations on your new certification! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your preparation. Your hard work and dedication have paid off.
"I carefully studied the High-Yield Med Review material and was successful in passing the Board exam. I felt that the time spent in preparation was worthwhile and the working knowledge has helped me in my daily practice."
Cheers on passing your Board Exam! We are happy our material was helpful to your success.
"Videos are very effective and the focus on understanding the underlying mechanisms of disease management is very useful. The book and slides, however, are filled with an unacceptable amount of incorrect statements."
"The oncology section is a bit too brief for my liking. Since I am retaking the NAPLEX, I wanted a greater depth to that section as there are many oncology questions on the 2018 NAPLEX. There are occasional typos in the question bank, which have lead to some minor confusions."
High-Yield MED Reviews is rated 4.40 based on 5 reviews