High-Yield MED Reviews Reviews

of reviewers recommend High-Yield MED Reviews
Read High-Yield MED Reviews Reviews

Tell us how High-Yield MED Reviews made you happy
The review for statistics is nice. The question banks for BCOP and statistics are good practice, but contain typos/duplicate answers.
This is a superb preparation course, designed to focus on high-yield facts and repetition. I previously tried two other BCPS preparation courses, and those failed to fit my needs as a full-time working mother of two children. The question bank provided by this course allowed me to refresh my test-taking skills and define my strengths and weaknesses. I will highly recommend this to any colleagues or residents preparing for the BCPS exam.
This review is strictly for the High Yield Med Reviews question bank. Overall, I felt it was a great study resource for the BCPS exam, and I recommend it to all my friends taking the exam as well. There are a few nit-picky things that I discuss further below that stopped me from providing 5 stars. PROS: -Sheer volume of questions was amazing. -The patient case questions, regulatory questions, and biostats questions were very similar to actual exam questions in style and content, which was very helpful for preparation. -Most of the questions have explanations and references that are very useful. CONS: -Riddled with simple spelling and grammar errors. This is inexcusable, as I'm sure the questions are supposed to be written by clinical "experts" and then I would hope an editor is doing a double check prior to publishing. If a question can't even spell a simple word correctly, or if no one took the time to fix errors before selling the material to the public, it makes me question the true value of the service. -BPS clearly states they DO NOT use brand names of medications on the exam - only generic. The question bank contained countless questions that used medication brand names, which was a distractor to studying for the true BCPS exam.
Thank you for your review. We are so glad to hear that you felt our study material was a great study resource, the practice questions helped prepare you for the exam, and refer your friends to us. That makes it all worth it. We would like to address your concern about the simple errors in spelling and grammar. As you can imagine, managing thousands of questions and hundred lecture topics that get updated regularly, things will slip through the cracks like this. This is actually well known for many sources of medical information, including medical journals with some published reports documenting error rates in the text by up to 4% (Current Oncology 2011;18(1):26. & J Surg Res 2019;243:567). This is why many journals have a corrections section associated with it. Regardless, we appreciate your input and have medical spellcheckers in place and other grammar software to help pick up some of these just like many journals use. We have identified some of these small errors like this, but our assessment is that they represent < 0.1 % of the overall text when broken down. Regardless, we endeavor towards zero percent, as should be the case. Thanks again for providing all of your points, and we are glad you had an overall good experience.
High-Yield MED Reviews is rated 4.80 based on 106 reviews