High-Yield MED Reviews Reviews

of reviewers recommend High-Yield MED Reviews
This is a superb preparation course, designed to focus on high-yield facts and repetition. I previously tried two other BCPS preparation courses, and those failed to fit my needs as a full-time working mother of two children. The question bank provided by this course allowed me to refresh my test-taking skills and define my strengths and weaknesses. I will highly recommend this to any colleagues or residents preparing for the BCPS exam.
The following is my opinion only: I followed through with the program, going over all the videos, reviewing the notes and answering the majority of the practice questions. I found this program to be partially helpful.
Videos are very effective and the focus on understanding the underlying mechanisms of disease management is very useful. The book and slides, however, are filled with an unacceptable amount of incorrect statements.
Thank you for your review, we are always seeking to improve, correct errors and be the leader in BPS Preparations. We are happy to hear the videos were helpful to your understanding and useful in practice.
High-Yield MED Reviews is rated 4.64 based on 28 reviews