Honors Graduation Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Honors Graduation

Tell us how Honors Graduation made you happy

"WOW, I highly recommend this company. If you are a first time shopper with this company, you can rest assure that you will be satisfied. Last Saturday I ordered 13 charms for 13 different years dating back as far as 2000. The company is closed on the week-end, but very early Monday morning I received a confirmation that my order had been processed and that I would receive in 4 days. I received the order today (less than a week from order date) and the order was complete and accurate. You can trust this company and you will be glad you did."
"The original batch of cords I ordered came quickly and were exactly what I needed. I had to order one cord separately; when the package arrived, it was empty. The customer service rep I spoke with was very pleasant and quickly had a replacement cord out to me at no additional cost. It arrived in plenty of time."
"Honors Graduation is unbeatable in both cost and customer service. The owners of this company care about the individual customer experience. My custom stoles look amazing!"
Honors Graduation is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews