Honors Graduation Reviews

of reviewers recommend Honors Graduation
Telephone
Read Honors Graduation Reviews

Tell us how Honors Graduation made you happy
My experience with Honors Graduation was wonderful. I received my order within a few days of purchase. You all sell the best quality graduation gowns for a great price! Thank you very much!
Very great communication loved the cap and gown.
I don’t like the color of the gold charms it look ugly I should have gotten sliver
Absolutely loved it! Came out better than expected!
I ordered the stole only a few weeks before I needed it and I was concerned it would not come in time but it did and it looks awesome!
I never received it’ waste of money!!
Thanks for reaching out! Our tracking shows that your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 10:38 am on October 9, 2020.

Usually when this happens, the package is received by a family member or housemate, who forgets to mention it. If you aren't able to find the package, let us know and we'll be happy to ship out a replacement.
Item as described and shipped quickly.
This was perfect, very great graduation stole and great turn around time.
I love it! It’s perfect.
Honors Graduation 5 star review on 10th October 2020
Looks just like picture - thank you!
Just as described! Fast shipping
I am well pleased with my honor cords. The quick turnaround time and the whole process went smoothly
Super fast in getting me my orders. Wonderful company.
I absolutely LOVED my stole! This company was great with their communication. I have already recommended them to everyone I know! 10/10!
Great qualityband fast shipping.
So happy with my purchase! Customization was easy and it looks even better in person. Would absolutely recommend!!!
Ordering is always easy, and shipping is super fast! I'm very impressed with them.
The shipping was super fast, the sizes are true to fit, and the quality of the material is perfect. Highly recommended.
Awesome
I think that cute I gave it four stars I would give it five but unfortunately it doesn't go over my rear view mirror in the front of the car so I can't give it five stars. The strings need to be a little longer so they can go around the rear view mirror other than that I love them :)
Honors Graduation is rated 4.72 based on 1,210 reviews