Hotgolf Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hotgolf
Telephone

Tell us how Hotgolf made you happy
I have bought golf clothes etc over the years and found them very good well pleased thanks
One of the best golf shops around - they are always trying to get the best gear and I wouldn’t shop anywhere else - look after you - good level of stock can’t beat them ! I
I came to Hotgolf Cheshire Oaks to purchase a Skycaddie Sx 400, the young man who sold it me was very professional, the store was very tidy with correct social distancing being adhered to,very impressive array of stock, all at fantastic prices, unfortunately the skin for Skycaddie was missing when I opened the package at home , I spoke to a young man called Carl on the phone, who apologised and said he would send me one, 2 days later it arrived, that is what I describe as going the extra yard. Most impressed , before you purchase golf equipment give this store a go first. You will not be disappointed.
Do not know where these negative reviews come from. Visited the store yesterday. Vivid rules applied well. Served well and left with right club at the right price
I ordered a new Ping Hoofer bag on Wednesday the 15th of July, i did the worst thing which was reading the reviews after my purchase. it put me off Hot Golf, but i must say some of these reviews Must Be FAKE! My bag arrived today 17th of July, i cant knock the service. even got 10% off. i will be a returning customer!!
Great choice .all at good prices
Outstanding selection of products and offers. Staff and service second to none. Highly recommend in all departments. 10/10.
Been shopping here for the past two years and would not go anywhere else, the staff here go above and beyond to help you and customer service is outstanding. Would highly recommend as prices are extremely competitive.
Excellent service,clothing and equipment,my polo shirt was changed right away when discovered it had a slight flaw,would def use again.
excellent choice of my favourite brands. They price match without quibble. Returns policy is excellent and staff knowledgeable without being pushy. Well worth a visit to the store or their website
Found the Clicgear 4 in stock at Hotgolf at a great price. I even used the 5% first time order discount code. These trolleys have been out of stock everywhere for ages and I was a little nervous of ordering having read a few reviews about some people’s previous difficulties. My order was due on the Tuesday but didn’t arrive. After a couple of calls and a polite conversation I was informed my trolley had been dispatched and would be with me on the Friday. Hotgolf were true to their word and it duly arrived. So whilst a little delayed I can’t complain really. It’s difficult times for all. Thank you for sorting my slight issue.
There are quite a few bad reviews here. Mine is a not sure review. I ordered a golf cart bag at an excellent price. Got an email to say the last one in stock was damaged and they swiftly returned my money back. This was through their own website, so I got 10% discount.(or didn’t) The thing that I am not happy about is that I could still purchase it on eBay without discount.
A customer service team that struggles to reply to emails or answer phones.... reason I was given is they are very busy... in my business I would take immediate action against any member of my staff that said this to a client... The inference is. Everybody Else is More Important Than you. Order a brolly on the Thursday, was required for the Monday, didn't arrive until 8 days later. Plenty of online golf stores similar price but value your custom more
Ordered a golf shirt 3rd April, received emails confirming order been processed, money went out 6th April. It is now 18th April, I have received nothing, I have sent 3 emails to find out what's going on to no replies. Right now I would not recommend to anyone, won't use again. Sort your customer service out.
I'm adding to the not-so-good reviews. On the basis of the box and the website, I bought a MotoCaddy Universal Accessory Station for my M1 PRO. It doesn't fit the M1 PRO. No response from the company to three mails suggesting a return for refund and/or supply of the item that fits an M1 PRO. Poor Service!
Paul CarrPaul Carr 1 review a minute ago Ordered 4th July with the website stating everything in stock. Multiple emails and a phone call promising goods would be dispatched asap. Still nothing has arrived; DPD status still says 'We've received your order details, but have not yet received your parcel'. Paypal claim in, trading standards contacted and everybody I know warned. Order at your own risk!
Items not delivered. No response to three emails and phones either left to ring or they are answered and immediately cut off. Could not recommend them in all honesty
We have been trying to contact Hotgolf by phone and several emails. They have taken our money but are not sending the goods!!! THEY NEVER GET BACK TO YOU
Items not delivered, phones not answered, emails not returned. Still waiting for a refund.
Hotgolf is rated 2.88 based on 24 reviews