Humpback Swims Reviews

of reviewers recommend Humpback Swims

Tell us how Humpback Swims made you happy
This was one of the most memorable trips we've ever been on! It's absolutely magical to get to swim with humpbacks! Nadia and all the staff were so helpful before and during the trip! They answered all our questions and concerns and were very accommodating throughout the trip. Every day on the boat was so much fun, comfortable and I learned loads from the guides and staff - I can't recommend Humpback swims enough!
I made the mistake of visiting Vava’u 5 years ago and not making any bookings. Nadia and her team saved me. Just showing up doesn’t work on this small island and the boats that had space available were a 1 star in comparison to what this company has. Everything makes a difference and it’s worth going with a company who knows what they are doing. I can’t say enough good things about this company. Look no further.
This experience was amazing, It absolutely exceeded any expectations I thought I had and the time spent in the water and interactions with the whales is now a lifetime memory, The crew were amazing, knowledgeable and experienced. The accommodation was fantastic and hosts warm and welcoming. Thank you Nadia for an awesome adventure
Humpback Swims is rated 4.90 based on 48 reviews