Hypervibe LLC Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Hypervibe LLC
Live Chat
"While I’ve only had the Hypervibe a few weeks, I find that I move more easily, climbing stairs, walking, and am more flexible."
"I purchased a G14 Home, this machine is well built and performs as advertised. Customer service is excellent."
"Great machine, also used regularly by family and friends. Seems sturdy and well made, however the base casting wasn't fully cleaned up during manufacture, causing shedding of small metal particles, so I scraped most off. Very helpful representatives and the email tips and research are appreciated. Runs well so far, and I recommend Hypervibe products to others."
"I’ve had fibromyalgia 15yrs+, very weak and for 2years had no strength to pull myself up from a seated/kneeling position on the floor. Since using the G10 5 days a week for 2 months, I’m now strong enough to kneel or sit on the floor, then pull myself up to a standing position! My strength has improved tremendously! Love my G10!!"
"I would just like to say so far my experience with Hypervibe and the support has been excellent. I hope to really use it to it's capacity now that it is a new year, but so far the lower back pain relief it has provided beats nothing else, without drugs."
"The Hypervibe G17 Pro is the best exercise machine on the planet. I received the Hypervibe G17 Pro on February of this year and working out with gravity resistance training has proven to be very effective, saving time at the gym by working out smarter, and not harder. I am a runner and gravity resistance training on the Hypervibe has given me more energy and endurance in my races. After a race, I get on the Hypervibe for instant recover as any muscle tightness or stiffness vanishes after a 10 minute session. I vary the speed, starting at 8hz for a 2 minute warm-up, then up to 20 hz for 3 minutes, 24 hz for 3 minutes, finishing at 35 hz for 2 minutes. Usually, after a 10 minute session, I don't feel like getting off, so I do another 10 minutes. By standing on the side of the Hypervibe, I can even get the effects of a linear vibration machine. I workout the upperbody by doing push-ups on the Hypervibe, both static and dynamic push-ups, and for the abs, planks are very effective. This is one exercise machine where I don't feel like gettin off. I have spend up to an hour working out on Hypervibe and after the session, I feel no soreness or fatigue. Purchasing the Hypervibe is one of the best investments I have ever make. Any investment for personal improvement is worth it and Hypervibe delivers results. I am happy to say I am a Hypervibe athlete."
"Love my machine, the whole family uses it. If you can believe it.....it is actually helping my bunion. Feel better, my alignments stay in much longer, has helped balance and weight loss. What could be better use of 10 min a day?"
"i first heard about whole body vibration machine from my chiropractor Dr.Daniel Turack. i used it at his office as part of my treatment plan. once i learned that i can buy my own, i immediately placed an order. our whole family is using the machine - from a newborn in my hands, to our 2, 4 and 6 yr old kids, mom and dad of course. i only wish we had more time in the day to use the machine! we dont have any medical conditions to specifically treat with the help of Hypervibe, but having a quick 5-10 min shake up in the morning or before bed time feels just so good! Delivery and customer support was exceptional. instructions, tutorials and videos are easy to understand and follow. we had some hiccups with the app where one specific tabata workout would freeze up the phone and turn off Hypervibe but i think it resolved itself with an update. and while one might not see visible results on the surface, benefits of this machine are tremendous. we've been using it at least 60 min every week for the past 6 month and feel great. Overall, well worth the investment. thank you!"
"Hypervibe is the king of the vibration machines used for fitness, massage and strength. I have used mine consistently (when I am in town). I love both the programs that come with the machine as well as the flexibility of using it manually. It's a keeper and it has assisted me in my 40 lbs weight loss in six months."
"I did a lot of research before purchasing the G14 V2. I am a middle aged male with kids in early teens and the whole family uses it. I primarily use it for range of motion, stability and flexibility since I sit at a desk all day for work. The kids use it for recovery after sporting events to improve recovery time and increase performance. The G14 is well made, sturdy and quiet. The programs available in the app make it easy to get into WBV training without any background or training. Customer service has been great. The Hypervibe team is available to answer questions and they seem genuinely interested in making sure that people love their products after they purchase them. Occasionally the bluetooth connectivity to the app requires a second connection or the exercises need to be re-downloaded in the app for some reason, but for the most part these issues have been easily resolved. The step/mat combo which is required for many of the movements in the pre-loaded programs is not included and is pricey at $150 plus S/H. If it is required to do some of the movements it should be included IMO. It has also been on backorder whenever I have checked on the site to buy one. Overall I am very pleased with my purchase and would recommend to others who are new to WBV training or are experienced and want a sturdy home training device and great customer service."
"I was introduced to vibration plate by Dr Robert Jay Rowen 2013 he was introducing power plate I also own DKN after using those two I found Hypervibe on my search for something better. I love my Hypervibe I have one in FL and one Erie, PA. as we winter in FL and play lots of golf I keep in great shape by Hypervibe, turning 81 in December my flexibility is maintained by constant use. Love it,thank you. Gary 😎"
"My legs get heavy by end of day. HyperVibe revives then and that always feel lighter after 10 minutes on 16"
"I am totally enthusiastic! ... the Hypervibe has made all the difference in my being willing to exercise and take the time. I have seen excellent improvement in energy, circulation, flexibility and sleep. ... thanks""
"Got G14. Love it! Excellent result! Fast delivery n quality service. Special thanks to Brie for her time and patience in answering all my questions. Would highly recommend this product to others."
"Before the purchase , I did lots research and comparison with other brands. I am so glad that i choose Hypervibe, since it comes with all I need, not only very satisfied with the work out session, also the minimum space that it takes. Customer service / Training team are also excellent !!! Best personal health equipment investment ever !"
"Outstanding product and product support. Highly recommend it"
"So far so very impressed although I have not yet had an opportunity to use my machine! I can say that I received very thorough advice re choosing the right model and I love that this company offers support all the way to get you started. My WBV machine arrived today, just 4 short business days from purchase. A pleasant surprise to start the week."
"I love my G10! I use it 2 or 3 times a day for 10 minutes and I lost 12 pounds over the summer. I bought the G10 to help increase my bone density after being put on a long term steroid. The weight loss is just an added surprise!"
"My Hypervibe does what it was expected to do. I have had my machine for almost a year. In the first two months, I had an issue with the machine in that it did not work. I contacted the company and they put me in contact with a service rep and with my help, the repair was made at no cost to me. Next, I had back surgery last July and needed to lay off the machine for several months. My legs got weak from lack of exercise, but now I am seeing some improvement. I have been working out at a gym a little for my legs and slowly getting back on the Hypervibe with short sessions. Still work to do, but I am pleased with what I expect the vibrations will strengthen my legs."
"This is my third vibration machine. I still have two. i bought the Hypervibe because it said it helps the body produce the human growth hormone. As a Naturopath I had to check this out myself and it does! So the anti-aging factor inspired me to buy yet another machine. I also like that I can just have a platform. I have it in a corner and it doesn't "ruin" the room or become a clothes hanger. Its stronger than my other ones and I feel it half way up my back just standing. I am soon to be 61 and this keeps my muscles strong, helps cardio and BONES! I don't dread working out. I do exercises on it but a beginner can just STAND on it and i promise you will benefit! My cardio is so much better I went to the beach this weekend and was walking and decided to run. I've never been a runner but I just kept going. I'm so surprised by how far I went. Different positions work different muscles and I have lifted my butt without the lunges i hate. LOVE IT!!!"
Hypervibe LLC is rated 4.97 based on 33 reviews