Hypervibe LLC Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Hypervibe LLC
Live Chat
"I was introduced to vibration plate by Dr Robert Jay Rowen 2013 he was introducing power plate I also own DKN after using those two I found Hypervibe on my search for something better. I love my Hypervibe I have one in FL and one Erie, PA. as we winter in FL and play lots of golf I keep in great shape by Hypervibe, turning 81 in December my flexibility is maintained by constant use. Love it,thank you. Gary 😎"
"My legs get heavy by end of day. HyperVibe revives then and that always feel lighter after 10 minutes on 16"
"I am totally enthusiastic! ... the Hypervibe has made all the difference in my being willing to exercise and take the time. I have seen excellent improvement in energy, circulation, flexibility and sleep. ... thanks""
"Got G14. Love it! Excellent result! Fast delivery n quality service. Special thanks to Brie for her time and patience in answering all my questions. Would highly recommend this product to others."
"So far so very impressed although I have not yet had an opportunity to use my machine! I can say that I received very thorough advice re choosing the right model and I love that this company offers support all the way to get you started. My WBV machine arrived today, just 4 short business days from purchase. A pleasant surprise to start the week."
"My Hypervibe does what it was expected to do. I have had my machine for almost a year. In the first two months, I had an issue with the machine in that it did not work. I contacted the company and they put me in contact with a service rep and with my help, the repair was made at no cost to me. Next, I had back surgery last July and needed to lay off the machine for several months. My legs got weak from lack of exercise, but now I am seeing some improvement. I have been working out at a gym a little for my legs and slowly getting back on the Hypervibe with short sessions. Still work to do, but I am pleased with what I expect the vibrations will strengthen my legs."
"This is my third vibration machine. I still have two. i bought the Hypervibe because it said it helps the body produce the human growth hormone. As a Naturopath I had to check this out myself and it does! So the anti-aging factor inspired me to buy yet another machine. I also like that I can just have a platform. I have it in a corner and it doesn't "ruin" the room or become a clothes hanger. Its stronger than my other ones and I feel it half way up my back just standing. I am soon to be 61 and this keeps my muscles strong, helps cardio and BONES! I don't dread working out. I do exercises on it but a beginner can just STAND on it and i promise you will benefit! My cardio is so much better I went to the beach this weekend and was walking and decided to run. I've never been a runner but I just kept going. I'm so surprised by how far I went. Different positions work different muscles and I have lifted my butt without the lunges i hate. LOVE IT!!!"
"I am loving my Hypervibe, since my Hypervibe arrived (approx 2 mths) I have been using it 5 to 6 days a week and have lost 10 pounds. Have gain strength in my legs and I can see and feel the muscle toning up all over my body. I can't wait to see the result in a year or two."
"I am a senior citizen desiring to keep in physical shape and purchased the Hypervibe to augment cardio and weight work. Have had it several months and can recommend it highly. The machine is exceptionally well built and the company's customer service is courteous and professional. I have not yet scheduled a personal training session, but considered that as a strong plus when deciding on this machine. My research indicated that no one else in the industry offered this level of long-distance support, plus their online support literature is excellent. Workouts on Hypervibe are invigorating... it simply works as advertised. I'm looking forward to many years of positive results with this device."
"The Hypervibe was delivered and set up for me in a timely manner. The phone interview answered all of my questions and gave me all the time I needed. I use the Hypervibe 4 to 5 times a week with great results. I would reccommend this machine to anyone."
"I purchased the hypervibe g10. Prior to the purchase, I spoke to a hypervibe rep who assisted me with making an informed decision. Prior to my purchase, I have had many conversations with a hypervibe trainer. I am extremely satisfied with my purchase and the support that I have received."
"Good product built well, nice computer interface"
"Love my HyperVibe G 17. Easy to use and effective! 5 Stars for Jacky, my sales and service rep! 5 Stars for the HyperVibe G17! I did my research and I chose correctly."
Hypervibe LLC is rated 5.00 based on 20 reviews