Iconic lights Reviews

of reviewers recommend Iconic lights
Returns & Refunds
Returns Process
Easy

Tell us how Iconic lights made you happy
Ordered a pair of industrial style wall lights. £22 each so a great price and look really good up. Fast delivery as well.
Wide choice of products to suit every room. Prompt delivery and reasonable prices. I was also very impressed by the customer service, very quick and clear communication.
Fast swift delivery the yellow lampshade was just as it was shown in picture so perfect. Would definitely use again and reccomend.
They use Hermes. No idea where my package is. Can’t get in contact with them.
A troubling experience with the company. Having placed an order and received a confirmation, after a week we had not received notification as to when the order would be delivered. Having chased by email, we have not had a response for a further week. Whether the issue is incompetence or malice is unclear; however, I would encourage others to exercise caution.
Paid for Hermes 48 delivery. Still waiting for item 3 days later. No update from courier other than awaiting item for delivery.
It’s beautiful, tall and makes my front room look very prestige.
Highly recommend
I placed an order with Iconic lights for some GU10 Down lighters unfortunately my customer decided that they were not quite what he was looking for, so we returned them. The process was so easy. The refund was processed within a couple of days. We will defiantly use Iconic lights again as we have the confidence that if the product is not quite right they will take it back and give a refund. Good example of how distance selling should be done on the internet!
Most of our lighting both indoor and out, come from iconic lights. You really cannot beat them on price, performance and style. I’ve even given items as gifts to family who’ve equally loved the product and asked where it was from and gone on to buy further items. Definitely the lighting supplier of the next generation
Love my lamp, adds style and elegance to my room without a high price tag. Very pleased .
The lamp that I bought was as expected (including an apparently good quality item with very poor assembly instructions as mentioned in other reviews). I ordered and paid for 4 bulbs, but received only 1. I am waiting for either 3 more bulbs or a refund.
We are sorry to hear you are not happy with your purchase from us.

Please contact our Customer service team who will be more than happy to resolve this for you.

customerservice@iconiclights.co.uk
These wall lights look fabulous! Really pleased with them especially for the price. Delivered very promptly too.
Excellent customer service and great item!
Item found good in look and very nice
A lovely light for our little girls bedroom, looks even better than in the pictures! For style and cuteness would definitely recommend!
Speedy service with good quality products
Fast efficient service, goods were as described. Would use again.
Really happy with my purchases for my dinning room dress it up well and at great value for money
Beautiful light,very bright!
Beautiful shade, brightens up my hallway
Iconic lights is rated 4.48 based on 4,676 reviews